Scott's face made the night

PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
Forum Member
What a sore loser! If he wanted to stay in he should have sung better! I love it.

Comments

• EsqualitaEsqualita Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was almost as cringy as Kerry Katona on This Morning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True
    Daniel was - for the first time - amazing

Scott needs to grow up
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delusions of grandeur .
  • _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    That's stupid, he was devastated and trying not to cry!

Honestly it's like people have no clue at all, haven't you ever met people who do that? It's like people haven't lived!

Heartbroken and now gets pathetic comments too.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I can't believe some of the comments! Okay, he wasn't my favourite and I didn't think he should win but i'm not pleased that he's obviously devastated that his dream has been taken away from him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Give the guy a break for flip sake - he was struggling badly.

Honestly some people have no heart.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    What a sore loser! If he wanted to stay in he should have sung better! I love it.

It was priceless! pathetic chin down and sulking, even that little irish kid has more balls then him.
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,055
    Forum Member
    I can't believe some people are defending his petulance. That strop has probably ruined any chance of him being given any sort of deal by successful management agencies. You can only be a diva once you have made it to the top!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    It would have been great if someone shouted "you have been voted out, now stop sulking, deal with it, and be a man you little brat"
  • MidZoneMidZone Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Poor Scott - to go from ' The X Factor is my life' on Saturday to 'Morning Campers' on Monday.

Life is harsh.
    Forum Member
    Ads wrote: »
    I can't believe some people are defending his petulance. That strop has probably ruined any chance of him being given any sort of deal by successful management agencies. You can only be a diva once you have made it to the top!

Pathetic. IT WAS AN EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE. There was no strop, he was trying to hold it together, a lot of people get like that when they're trying not to break down.

Wow, the ignorance.
  • MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    Esqualita wrote: »
    That was almost as cringy as Kerry Katona on This Morning.

I was at least able to laugh during that interview.

Tonight's show was the most awful, cringiest stuff I have watched ever. And it was not nice.
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daniel digging up the tired story about his wife dying was terrible "oh im singing this for her blubber blubber" wotever!!!
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    It was priceless! pathetic chin down and sulking, even that little irish kid has more balls then him.

Has that little Irish kid got balls yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes done that sulk/look everytime one of his performances has been given a comment that wasnt perfect and a smirk when given a good comment. It did not make him look good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    For him to sulk like that, he clearly must have deluded himself into thinking he had a chance. The fact that most of the other finalists were significantly better than him was oblivious to him.

Well, Dan will almost certainly go next week and then the competition will be really interesting because most of the remaining acts could win it.

Anyway, this is easily the best series to date and the quality is fantastic. Roll on next Saturday.
  • MidZoneMidZone Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Pathetic. IT WAS AN EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE. There was no strop, he was trying to hold it together, a lot of people get like that when they're trying not to break down.

Wow, the ignorance.

It was most certainly a strop! Break down my ar** Rose tinted specs and all that :)

He had the face of million sucked lemons as soon as he realised he was in the bottom 2.
  • TinpotTinpot Posts: 2,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was absolutely seething at Daniel, and who can blame him?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, trying not to cry, my ass!

He had a great big pair of pouty pants on and was throwing a wobbly sulk.

He only started to cry when he said thanks as it hit him he really was leaving.

Daniel might be a bit of a Brent but Scott was a twerp ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Scott seemed a bit immature tonite when he found out he was voted off, but tbh it's these people's dreams. He was probably trying to be a man and not brake down in front of a live audience... I dunno.!!!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If Daniel had have gone he would have smiled and congratulated Scott.
    Forum Member
    MidZone wrote: »
    It was most certainly a strop! Break down my ar** Rose tinted specs and all that :)

He had the face of million sucked lemons as soon as he realised he was in the bottom 2.

Absolute arrogance. You don't know what was in his head - plenty of people do that when they're really upset, and what he actually said and his emotion was clear.

But no, why don't you judge him on a completely arrogant reading on his face that doesn't tell you anything other than he's not happy in some way.

Wow, if you want to see why the world suffers from such a lack of compassion, just spend some time in the forum of a voting show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he thought he was dead cert to stay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should have gone. Sorry to be insensitive but if you can't deal with rejection then you should go back to being something other than a singer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    I couldn't make up my mind if he was being a sulky bad loser or was trying not to cry. Either way, he was clearly devastated and I felt reall bad for him. I liked Daniel's performance, but to go out to a bloke that had clearly played a dead relative card must have been pretty hard for him.