Options

Top 5 Most Annoying Things Jeremy Kyle Does (Part 2)

MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
Forum Member
✭✭
CandyPink wrote: »
Same here, she has the sort of voice and face that makes you want to lob a brick through the telly :mad:

I know. I am an utter piece of SCUUUUUUUM. FACT! I don't claim job seekers though so thats one bonus in my defence :p

Same here...I post way too much. Although there are days when I don't online at all. Not often though :o

MADAM YOU ARE A LIAR AND A DISGRACE!!!! HOLD YOU HANDS IN THE AIR......YOU CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND LURKING EITHER IN THE THREAD OR IN THE WINGS!!!!!!!

Dolls, can you imagine Jezza sining Can the Cans, down at the devilgat der-ive

My post count has nosedived since my sorry behind has had to go into the office. You are catching up with me Dolls - FACT!!! We are both a disgrace. We joined in the same month and have done thousands between us!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a filthy SCUMBAG!!!!! FACT!!!!

In response to Wots LMFAO post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melodybear wrote: »
    I am a filthy SCUMBAG!!!!! FACT!!!!

In response to Wots LMFAO post

That just cracked me up ..made my day :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wotsit2 wrote: »
    That just cracked me up ..made my day :D

Do you mean my post 9988?? or the fact that I am a scum bag!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you mean my post 9988?? or the fact that I am a scum bag!!

9988 Mels ...i was killin myself laughing:D
    We all know youre a SCUMBAG .....FACT :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it went over everyone else's heads:o They can't believe I meant what I did:eek: You were there tho Wots!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    Mmmm, wouldn't mind flicking my tongue over a couple of those:o

LMFAO!!! Now this is the post of the day! FACT!
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

MADAM YOU ARE A LIAR AND A DISGRACE!!!! HOLD YOU HANDS IN THE AIR......YOU CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND LURKING EITHER IN THE THREAD OR IN THE WINGS!!!!!!!

My post count has nosedived since my sorry behind has had to go into the office. You are catching up with me Dolls - FACT!!! We are both a disgrace. We joined in the same month and have done thousands between us!!!!

I cant believe how many posts I've got!!!! I obviously don't do anything all day but sit at the bleeding computer!!! I'm a sad cow FACT!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey - You've got me laughing at my own quip now!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant believe how many posts I've got!!!! I obviously don't do anything all day but sit at the bleeding computer!!! I'm a sad cow FACT!!!

You're not a sad cow Dolls. I think you're the puppys privates - FACT!!!!!:)

Or Dogs ********
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it went over everyone else's heads:o They can't believe I meant what I did:eek: You were there tho Wots!!!

Must have similar minds Mels...Its our age :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    [/B]

:eek: Hey I wasn't online all day last Monday :p Although I am HOLDING MY HANDS IN THE AIR, I am a DISGRACE and thats a FACT! But there has been a LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND and I don't want to be either PREJUDGED OR BOO'D by a load of utter SCUUUUUUUUUUUM in the audience :mad:

*spits* *froggy jumps* *goes red in the face*

*Gray comes on stage and wipes the spit from Jezza's chin*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mmmm, wouldn't mind flicking my tongue over a couple of those:o

You dirty little mare!!!!.. How could you !!!! My tongue has already been there!! :D:D :eek: :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We all know youre a SCUMBAG .....FACT :D

Mel's is the most funny and most dirty minded one of this thread. YES OR NO?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

agree with Mels .......:D doggies bits
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am wolfing a ham and mustard sarnie!!!!

I had a mini roast dinner!!!!!:D :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You dirty little mare!!!!.. How could you !!!! My tongue has already been there!! :D:D :eek: :o:o

OH MY GOD!!! POOR GRAY!!! HE'S BEING EATEN ALIVE!!!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

YES!!! FACT!:D :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

YES ...FACT !!!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're not a sad cow Dolls. I think you're the puppys privates - FACT!!!!!:)

Or Dogs ********

Oooooh, NEW BADGE TIME LAYDEEZ AND GENNELMEEEEN. Mel's just made the 10,000th post of the thread with this post. FACT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Actually, Dolls, i think it was still there....a pink salivating item caught up in the wisps:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Same here Dolls. I think we are all saddo's :cry: Except for Wots as he is still under 500 posts :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually, Dolls, i think it was still there....a pink salivating item caught up in the wisps:eek:

Ewwww.....I wish they had added a vomit smilie :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooooh, NEW BADGE TIME LAYDEEZ AND GENNELMEEEEN. Mel's just made the 10,000th post of the thread with this post. FACT!
    10,000 posts!! We are a disgrace!!!! In february there was only a few!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well done MELS:cool: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: :eek: I actually still have one of the wisps in me Teef!!!!:D :eek: :eek:
This discussion has been closed.