I really think Robbie isnt the full shilling anymore.

kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
Forum Member
✭✭
Never like him,his poor me I'm a millionare but Im still so unhappy and depressed act always got on my nerves anyway.

But what is with all the teary eyed air punching and the amped up over the top enthusiasim?

I think the substance problems and mental issues have damaged him really badly.

Comments

• WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Fame has definitely gone to his head in a very Britney-esque way.
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Well... I liked him as a person before but now he's become so cheesy as to sing on XF and SCD on the same night, he annoys the hell out of me. He was never THAT lame!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    Like the last time he was on the shows a solo act, he looked like he was on something. He probably had a few sniffs before he went on stage. His eyes also suggested so :p
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    kandinski wrote: »
    Never like him,his poor me I'm a millionare but Im still so unhappy and depressed act always got on my nerves anyway.

But what is with all the teary eyed air punching and the amped up over the top enthusiasim?

I think the substance problems and mental issues have damaged him really badly.

When my son was about 4 he thought his name was wobbly williams! I kinda see where he was coming from.:D
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gives off a former junkie vibe alright : a bit frazzled and manic and not quite with it.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,461
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Robbie is really bothered what people write on forums about him!
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you're right. Maybe he's had a breakdown or something. Sometimes I think the media attention just totally gets too much for people and kind of destroys them. It was the same with Michael Barrymore. He has always a bit zany, but after all of the controversy and media attention he now seems like he's lost touch with reality. Maybe they're all on loads of meds.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Osusana wrote: »

He's said in the past that he used to read what was written about him on the internet...

*waves to Robbie*
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How is this relevant. The thread isn't called "Is Robbie Williams bored if people don't think he's the full shilling anymore."
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always loved Robbie! He's a brilliant performer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member

There's so many comments like this tonight (about everyone). I mean, come on... of course they don't care but they're not sitting there reading the forum either. This is a discussion forum where people discuss what happened, positive and negative...
  • teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member

Who has said otherwise?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    When my son was about 4 he thought his name was wobbly williams! I kinda see where he was coming from.:D

I thought that until I was around 7. Which is all very well, apart from no one in my family had thought to correct me:(:o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Was he ever? Be honest!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    I think him and Mark Owen are definitely on coc all the time. Every live performance Ive seen them do lately, their eyes are popping out of their heads.
  • Musicman103Musicman103 Posts: 2,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you noticed how he sings the same on every record (both solo and TT), in a sort of Elton John fake american accent with an annoying modulating tone.

It's become a sort of caricature
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People say this as though they think he WAS the full shilling at one stage! He's always been a complete nutjob! But I will give him credit every time for how he entertains. He's never been the best singer but the fact remains that he's got something about him that always gets people talking.

He's always slagged off so much that you know he's doing something right! At least no-one can be indifferent about the guy. He makes the other members of Take That seem so boring (not that they are, it's just Robbie is that step up).
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I think he's brilliant...a few tiles short of a roof or otherwise.
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's a brilliant performer and entertainer and was great tonight. He's dead enthusiastic, gets a bit past himself but thats what I love about him :D
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Robbie but I do always get the impression that he's on something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Robbie, I have done since forever, but yeah, the last few years have not been kind to him. I think the addictions and the Take That traumas and the insane levels of stardom and fame have fried his mind somewhat.
  • ManDingo1967ManDingo1967 Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Hasn't he got bi-polar? Maybe he was having an episode?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel bad for him. He said he's in love so hopefully she'll calm him down.
  • CaudlehalbardCaudlehalbard Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's not mince words........ he looks an utter nutter! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Definately 2 sandwiches short of a picnic!