Bunch Rotten of people in there...(Except Speidi)

EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
Forum Member
I thought the past 2 days was awful in terms of the nasty things other HMs were saying about Heidi and Spencer.

Speidi weren't exactly the nicest HMs to start off, They did not come and say hello and shake frankie's hand, refused to do tasks. Were very uncooperative but where they really rotten to the core? Saying poisonous stuff about others?

Perhaps the irony was the last 2 days , It was the most revealing thing on CBB, Them burying Speidi was 10 times worse than anything Speidi have done/did. It was at times uncomfortable to watch with the nasty things these "celebrities" were saying about two other fellow individuals, it was some Incredible gang bitching sessions . They've turned Speidi into a good decent people who are living with bunch of rotten viscous people.

It was similar to Wreslemania 13 Bret Hart vs Steve Austin Double-turn :cool:.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Ive seen people have a perfectly reasonable and fair opinjion on two people that were rude and unapproachable!

I have also seen SPEIDI do nothing but bitch about the others
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive seen people have a perfectly reasonable and fair opinjion on two people that were rude and unapproachable!

I have also seen SPEIDI do nothing but bitch about the others

Yeah proper funny how people are missing that out ..
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emergency wrote: »
    I thought the past 2 days was awful in terms of the nasty things other HMs were saying about Heidi and Spencer.

Speidi weren't exactly the nicest HMs to start off, They did not come and say hello and shake frankie's hand, refused to do tasks. Were very uncooperative but where they really rotten to the core? Saying poisonous stuff about others?

Perhaps the irony was the last 2 days , It was the most revealing thing on CBB, Them burying Speidi was 10 times worse than anything Speidi have done/did. It was at times uncomfortable to watch with the nasty things these "celebrities" were saying about two other fellow individuals, it was some Incredible gang bitching sessions . They've turned Speidi into a good decent people who are living with bunch of rotten viscous people.

They have bitched just as much!
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have brought it on themselves, they were offensive from day one.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god the Spedi love on this forum is nauseating- almost as bad as them dastardly american twins a few series back.
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Agree 100%:D
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny how the Speidi fans don't see that they too have been nasty, right from day one. And BB have clearly shown the clips of the negative things said about Speidi as they wanted us to see their reaction to it in the basement.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi needs bringing down...lets hope it happens soon
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Oh god the Spedi love on this forum is nauseating- almost as bad as them dastardly american twins a few series back.

This. Couldn't abide them, either.
  • LongbowLongbow Posts: 197
    Forum Member

How dare you compare two legends to the genetic slime that is Speidi.
  • EmergencyEmergency Posts: 417
    Forum Member

Surely, Two wrongs don't make a right?

The other HMs are doing exactly(if not worse) what they despise of Speidi which why its incredibly hypocritical of them to say all these nasty things about when they are contradicting themselves. A good person would have taken the higher ground and not said all those bad things.

@longbow: Not at all :). Just the scenarios and storyline :). I wouldn't do such a blasphemous thing as to compare them to Speidi!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,801
    Forum Member
    Yeah Speidi are absolutely perfect human beings. I wish I was like Speidi. I want to move to America because American's are so cool and so much better. God I love Speidi so much they're so cool and did I mention they're American too?
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usa Usa Usa :p;):o
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Re the BIB. Except it wasn't was it? If Speidi hadn't been such awful people in the first place, they'd have had nothing negative to comment on.

Talking about people who have openly shown that they don't like you is the most normal thing for the group left behind to do.

To not do so would be completely fake.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

Quite. Sick buckets must be selling out on eBay. ;)
  • SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bullseye.