Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is Anal Intrusion .. That's new to me

Isn't an intrusion when you DIDN'T want something/someone there

Google it. You'll be glad you did.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You honestly DONT see the problem or a difference with divulging another person's business as opposed to your own??

It was BOTH their business .. A shared experience .. So it was her own business as well ..
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair point, but then shes playing upto journos wanting a headline.

Same as he did when she was getting married again and suddenly lots of stories with quotes of him saying he'd never get married again quickly. Look at the timing - some would say quite disrespectful on the eve of the mother of your kids big day. Think he didn't know by saying that it'd be related to her wedding? He did it for all the reasons she does things - all much of a muchness.

Thought it was filmed weeks before actually being aired :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Google it. You'll be glad you did.

No thanks..not my thing..I'm not like some who claim disgust at something and then boast about watching it on many occassions ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was BOTH their business .. A shared experience .. So it was her own business as well ..

It was her business to say what she had done, but not who with.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    But she was no longer with him, someone else was, so that was disrespectful to both him and his new gf. So its just banter, thats okay then, no harm meant :rolleyes:

This is chantelle? She spills most of her life on twitter including various details (far more personal) about him, even stuff about their kid.

I don't disagree it could be seen as disrespectful, i just doubt they need your outrage for them - all these people know exactly how to play the game and all get up to all the same stuff. I would think worse has been done to them.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one of Katies ex had said that about Katie, i guarantee this thread would go into melt down ;) It would not be brushed off as being "just banter"

No indeed, I have no doubt there would be calls for her to sue ;) smear campaign, riding on her coat tails to get rich, blah ,blah, blah
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair point, but then shes playing upto journos wanting a headline.

Same as he did when she was getting married again and suddenly lots of stories with quotes of him saying he'd never get married again quickly. Look at the timing - some would say quite disrespectful on the eve of the mother of your kids big day. Think he didn't know by saying that it'd be related to her wedding? He did it for all the reasons she does things - all much of a muchness.

Cyril
    Only KP is spiteful..Peter is snow white remember ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, he didn't..

He came out at a press conference dressed as a woman in full make up and suspenders.

He's hardly the shy retiring type is he lol :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is chantelle? She spills most of her life on twitter including various details (far more personal) about him, even stuff about their kid.

I don't disagree it could be seen as disrespectful, i just doubt they need your outrage for them - all these people know exactly how to play the game and all get up to all the same stuff. I would think worse has been done to them.

He was not with Chantelle at that time.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    It'd bugger all to do with comparing him to her to make him look good. It's about the hypocritical sticks used to beat him on here.
    PA dry humping = shocking.
    KP anal intrusion = tame

Yeah, right.

What???:confused:

As lots of us are saying, SOME of us think that they are both total pillocks with totally equal degrees of pillocksity (yes, I just made the latter word up).

What is clear is that both are sex mad but with different boundaries and perception now (but not at the time of 'Katie and Peter). KP is what she is - crass, vulgar and uncouth. PA was that too in the Katie and Peter years but what some of us find laughable now is this beatification of PA as a clean living gentleman now that he is in a relationship with a Doctor's daughter. Long gone are the days when he would dry hump his other half on screen and beg for BJ's - now it's twee little looks to camera and no suggestion of his previous persona. Some of us don't forget. Some of us realise that he is just a sex crazed numpty with no musical talent. & it will be ever thus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He came out at a press conference dressed as a woman in full make up and suspenders.

He's hardly the shy retiring type is he lol :o

As did Katie's brother, her horse trainer. Lets not forget the others that took part now :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Forgive me, i don't particularly follow the life of Alex Reid.

I can see your point, but i just don't feel its quite the big deal as is being made out here.

I would have thought there were hundreds more shocking or controversial things shes done to slate her with.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As lots of us are saying, SOME of us think that they are both total pillocks with totally equal degrees of pillocksity (yes, I just made the latter word up).

What is clear is that both are sex mad but with different boundaries and perception now (but not at the time of 'Katie and Peter). KP is what she is - crass, vulgar and uncouth. PA was that too in the Katie and Peter years but what some of us find laughable now is this beatification of PA as a clean living gentleman now that he is in a relationship with a Doctor's daughter. Long gone are the days when he would dry hump his other half on screen and beg for BJ's - now it's twee little looks to camera and no suggestion of his previous persona. Some of us don't forget. Some of us realise that he is just a sex crazed numpty with no musical talent. & it will be ever thus.

nice post Pru:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgive me, i don't particularly follow the life of Alex Reid.

I can see your point, but i just don't feel its quite the big deal as is being made out here.

I would have thought there were hundreds more shocking or controversial things shes done to slate her with.

I would say outing someone else's bedroom antics as being pretty low, i would not like to be told what my partner did sexually with someone else, never mind the world knowing. If she really wanted to sell her soul, she could of, without involving anyone else. That was disgusting, even by her standards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you like to link to the post that says that?
    Here's a few nice examples of the outrage:-
    Again, I feel sad for you. Because the vast majority of men that I have met or observed in my life have the ability to control themselves.
    It is a shame a man who, even according to his supporters, is lacking the moral turpitude to behave in a gentlemanly manner towards all the women he has had sex with, is held up as such a paragon, really. When his is obviously just as "slutty" as the women he treats as sexual objects.
    So, he happily represented himself as a crass, groping, dry humping sex pest, but that is somehow Kp's fault?
    And yet somehow it's HER fault because she's a slapper and so somehow "deserved" to be treated like that, and if she wasn't so revolting PA would have been throwing his coat over puddles for her.
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that if PA had behaved like a gentleman and treated HER like a lady, there was a chance (admittedly a very very slim one) that she might have behaved a little bit more like one?
    Just like you SAY he is doing with St Emily.

So there we have it. It's Peter's fault KP isn't more ladylike.:p the dirty beast.

AND OH, THE OUTRAGE.:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly.
    The levels of faux-outrage when anyone even dares to suggest that PA is anything other than some demure, naive Jane Austenesque heroine is laughable enough, but to then try and drag in Alex Reid as another "victim" of KP's antics is truly :rolleyes:

(I love "pillockosity" - for those times when f*ckwittery just won't do).
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

As you say, "some of you" realise what he is, but it is your perception and not mine.

I dont think he is the most talented person but there are far worse, he was as you say sex mad in the KP years and is not now but isnt that growing up, having children and getting older more than anything else. Nothing worse than an older man trying to act like he did years before.

Everyone grows older and might regret their actions then, look at old photos and cringe at the hair and clothes. Does it, should it, make him anything more or less.

Pete seems to be OK now, I am sure he laughs about his excesses and ex's as well.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one of Katies ex had said that about Katie, i guarantee this thread would go into melt down ;) It would not be brushed off as being "just banter"

And I guarantee it wouldn't. As betty as probably the only kp fan on here and most of us think she's rank, why on earth do you think anyone aside from betty would 'go into melt down'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes he was
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And I guarantee it wouldn't. As betty as probably the only kp fan on here and most of us think she's rank, why on earth do you think anyone aside from betty would 'go into melt down'?

Im pretty sure those, secret in the closet fans would appear ;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    As you say, "some of you" realise what he is, but it is your perception and not mine.

I dont think he is the most talented person but there are far worse, he was as you say sex mad in the KP years and is not now but isnt that growing up, having children and getting older more than anything else. Nothing worse than an older man trying to act like he did years before.

Everyone grows older and might regret their actions then, look at old photos and cringe at the hair and clothes. Does it, should it, make him anything more or less.

Pete seems to be OK now, I am sure he laughs about his excesses and ex's as well.

Does he??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure those, secret in the closet fans would appear ;)

Are we really back on that again? :yawn::yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Are we really back on that again? :yawn::yawn::yawn:

You said there was only Betty who is the fan, im hardly on here and i can see some that are in denial ;) I watch Pete's show, if i remember, i will admit to watching, i wont claim not to watch, yet seem to know all what has happened on it, but claim someone else filled me in. Why would i even allow someone to waste my time telling me what happened in a show i have no interest or desire to watch ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said there was only Betty who is the fan, im hardly on here and i can see some that are in denial ;)

FGS, really? So you're another one who thinks others are lying then? :rolleyes: Not sure why that warrants a wink

Whats so ridiculous about your comment is that I've been called a secret KP fan by PA fans and secret PA fan by KP ones. Both statements as stupid as each other.

Why is it so damn hard for fans of the gruesome twosome to grasp that some people really can't stand either of them? Why don't Kerry Katona fans attack anyone who dares to criticise her as being secret Brian McFaddon fans? Same thing isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.