Which celebrities do you find creepy?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cliff Richard. Unnaturally smooth and glibly nice all the while.

And friend of warmonger Blair.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And friend of warmonger Blair.

Another person who is unnaturally smooth and glibly nice.
  • TootlesTheTaxiTootlesTheTaxi Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    How have I never seen this thread before?! Just read all twenty pages :o

Funny how the same names keep cropping up and whilst I totally get it with most, they just don't have that effect on me. And having met Lionel Blair, I can report that he's lovely and not at all creepy :)

And Seth MacFarlane?!! Are you out of your mind...?! :eek:

Anyway, my deeply personal list (none of which have been mentioned I don't think)

George Costigan - Bob from the film Rita, Sue and Bob Too. That film gave me a very warped idea about sex in my teens and he is just beyond sleazy in it. He has given me the major heebie jeebies ever since - like when he was in Emmerdale. *shudder*

Sean Bean - ugh, ugh, UGH! All these women flicking their beans over him ("oh, I love him in his Sharpe uniform" blah blah blah) when all I see is a rough, common, woman beating, thick as pigshit horrible man. Again, I think it stems from my teens and seeing him in Lady Chatterley's Lover and how sleazy that was. I mean, I like some bits of rough (Jimmy Nail for example) but Bean is just repulsive. I cannot bear him on my TV and I have serious reservations about the O2 adverts as well. Be more dog indeed! Yuk.

I'm so glad someone else has said that as I feel exactly the same. I remember seeing him in a film with Helen Mirren which was loosely based on the Yorkshire Ripper, ugh creepy. He always seems to play the sinister role and even when he isn't he has an edge to him. I'm sure it's just his acting style but even so.
  • onecitizenonecitizen Posts: 5,042
    Forum Member
    A creep little weasel and totally unfunny.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I know I'll get kicked from one end of the thread to the other for this, but.......

Daniel Craig.

There's just something about him that makes me cringe.

His Bond "pout" is also one of the campest things I've ever seen.

I am completely with you on this one. Have never been able to take to him for exactly the same reasons as you.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    I am completely with you on this one. Have never been able to take to him for exactly the same reasons as you.

Agree too. Could never understand why he was cast as Bond. That pout is pathetic.

Yuck!
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these shitty little boybands like One Direction, Union J, The Wanted, etc.

Never seen such a sinister-looking bunch of creeps.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way is Sean Bean creepy and lady Chatterley was wonderful viewing haha
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy that plays Michael Moon on EE. He is just SO creepy. He has the blank face of a shop window dummy. :eek:
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these shitty little boybands like One Direction, Union J, The Wanted, etc.

Never seen such a sinister-looking bunch of creeps.

You make me laugh. You're the one poster that's always overwhelmed by rage and bitterness about anyone that makes any money or works their way out of Red street. One Direction and Union J might be annoying but they still pay their taxes!

Maybe you should be crosser about those working-class heroes/trade union bosses and politicians that tax-dodge and have 3 houses plus a villa in France! The people that claim to represent 'us'.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    You make me laugh. You're the one poster that's always overwhelmed by rage and bitterness about anyone that makes any money or works their way out of Red street. One Direction and Union J might be annoying but they still pay their taxes!

Maybe you should be crosser about those working-class heroes/trade union bosses and politicians that tax-dodge and have 3 houses plus a villa in France! The people that claim to represent 'us'.

The the **** are you blabbering on about taxes and politicians for?! :D
  • L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Richard Madeley
    Lowri Turner

Both make me want to tear my skin off.
  • GPGP Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    talking about tearing skin off..

Lauren Harries
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GP wrote: »
    talking about tearing skin off..

Lauren Harries

Lauren Harries is very creepy indeed.

Reminds me of an athritic llama:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iain Duncan Smith (if politicians count as celebrities).
    Robin Williams.
    Al Pacino (as he is now, not when he was younger).
    Vivienne Westwood.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    The guy that plays Michael Moon on EE. He is just SO creepy. He has the blank face of a shop window dummy. :eek:

I think he has a freakishly evil grin.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »
    I kind of know what you mean. I know he's handsome and all, but it's the way he moves his head when he talks. In ER he had a complete head wobble going on and it was really creepy

EDIT: and the fact he doesn't seem what he appears, what with the stories of boys at his Lake Como home etc. He needs to come out of the closet

Thank you!! I thought I was weird - I never got the love for him in ER, Mark Green and Carter were oh so much more sexier. ;)
    Visitor Q wrote: »
    Elizabeth Hurley and Shane Warne. As a couple.

Pure Stepford.

I totally agree - something not quite right there.
    mrblank wrote: »
    larry david some of the storylines in curb are very creepy and his gf,s always seem to be in the show about half his age

My OH loves this show and whilst I do enjoy it, I do find him incredibly creepy!

Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Most of the cast of The League of Gentlemen. And the creepy minds that invented characters like Papa Lazarou & the German teacher.
    Can't watch it, the whole thing is creepy.

This programme gives me the right creeps.
    How have I never seen this thread before?! Just read all twenty pages :o

George Costigan - Bob from the film Rita, Sue and Bob Too. That film gave me a very warped idea about sex in my teens and he is just beyond sleazy in it.

Spot on!!

I must also add

Gary Short Arse Major Chip on his Shoulder Barlow
    Michael Landan - Whilst Little House on the Prairie is one of my fave shows ever....he is just too good to be true...and then he was in Highway to Heaven, again..too good to be true! Something not quite right....

We are hard to please, us public, aren't we. :D
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    creepy?

most Tories are seriously creepy.
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Daniel O'Donnell

Lorne Spicer

heebie jeebie givers both.

Also David Baddiel.
    Sue Perkins
    John Torode
  • Pob-BundyPob-Bundy Posts: 1,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Myra Hindley look isn't doing Lauren Harries anymore favours now is it!:D

I'll bet Russell did 'ave a bit of 'ows yer farver with h...her and a bit of 'ows yer muvva too for good measure corrrrrrr blimey
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That bloke off Towie - the fat one - James Argent. Horrible, giggling, tactless, lecherous, immature man-child. He is repulsively creepy in every way possible.

Also the speaker of the house - John Burko (sp?)
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Also the speaker of the house - John Burko (sp?)

Bercow.
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Nick Grimshaw ....there's just something creepy about him and I can't place my finger on it.....and I cant believe hes still 29 surely 39 ??
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Prodigy great guys so polite and Mel C beautiful lady xxxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bercow.

Thank you.

Would like to add Roger Lloyd Pack to the list.

Old silent movie star Fatty Arbuckle was creepy too. Horrible eyes.