Do we have 2 houses this year!!!???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So it all kicks off tomorrow night but a lot of people are annoyed that they've already "met" the HMs so why bother watching? Well, here's my theory!

Because it's time bomb and BB can play around with time maybe THIS will happen.

Tomorrow night only a select number of the "housemates" will actually enter the official Big Brother house.
Time will stand still for one half and they will enter "The Frozen House" unaware of when time will fast forward so the can enter the BB compound.

As for time going backwards - this is where the old HMs come in. Tomorrow night on launch night Emma will rewind time and we will see 6 old HMs enter as legitimate housemates this year (these will be HMs that "left too soon"). I can already hear Emma say "shall we rewind the clocks and chuck some old housemates in?"

So this is what it looks like, we have 8 new HMs, 6 old ones who will live together in the BB House. Then time is frozen for the other 7 "new" housemates in the unofficial house. Can the frozen house ever break free into current time or will the duration of their time be spent in there!?

What are your thoughts on my theory about 'Big Brother Time Bomb' ? Could we have 2 houses?

Comments

• hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    That's an interesting theory. They did mention the HMs being split into groups... That would be a pretty cool twist I think, as long as they're not separated for too long!.. I am not sure separating the HMs is a good idea though as we want them ALL to interact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's an interesting theory. They did mention the HMs being split into groups... That would be a pretty cool twist I think, as long as they're not separated for too long!.. I am not sure separating the HMs is a good idea though as we want them ALL to interact.

Glad you approve! What does everyone else think? Is it a possibility?
    It could explain why they've revealed so much before launch show (Housemates, Diary Room & House) - the reason being is because we've another batch of HMs to see and a whole new house!
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be a great start but you just know it is not going to happen
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With just HOURS until Big Brother UK is back on Channel 5, we round up all of the pre-launch gossip!

There’s been plenty of rumours, speculation and leaks about what will happen on launch night, and here’s the latest!

Show bosses have promised an opening week of twists and games as soon as the new bunch of housemates enter on Tuesday night, with Emma Willis once again in charge and overseeing proceedings.

Check out the latest stories below and tune in to Big Brother 2015 from 9PM on Channel 5 TONIGHT.

An launch night twist?! – Reports have suggested that an opening night twist will see the housemates split into groups.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/219864-big-brother-2015-spoilers-launch-night-rumour-round-up.html#ixzz3ZvbVP21q
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the fact they'll be split into groups - It tends to work if you ask me.
    BBAU did it a few years back on launch night. Rich Vs Poor & it was brilliant - hopefully BBUK took some notes.