Options

Sam Pepper distancing himself from John James?

Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
Forum Member
I notice Sam hasn't tweeted about John for weeks. Also interesting is that Sam and Aisleyne are now good friends.

Comments

• Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope so, as i thought Sam was great and as for John James i cant say the same (his attitude to women and his showmance was enough for me) though if Sam is keeping away he will no doubt be the next target for the twitter t**TS:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Josie and John James are trying to make a go of it...Why would they need Sam around them 24/7.....As much as I adore Sam...I think a couple of hours would be enough of him for me. Just because a person doesn't keep tweeting about another, doesn't mean they are not still friends.
  • Options
    GenieInABottle.GenieInABottle. Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was pointed out to Sam that John James may have been trying to cash in on Sam's popularity for his own gain. I'm pleased Sam has found a real friend in Aisleyne.
  • Options
    I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And why was John James not sitting with Josie during the big send off? :confused: Was he even there????
  • Options
    longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else find this whole past HM interaction just a wee bit on the weird side? Just me then?
  • Options
    darkmothdarkmoth Posts: 12,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was pointed out to Sam that John James may have been trying to cash in on Sam's popularity for his own gain. I'm pleased Sam has found a real friend in Aisleyne.

LOL She'll be trying to ride on his coat tails. She's a no one trying to get people to remember her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so, tbh, I 'unliked', his official FB page because JJ is a............. *expletive deleted* and it reflects on those around him..... ;);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    And why was John James not sitting with Josie during the big send off? :confused: Was he even there????

He was filming for T4 with Brian Belo which was happening at the same time.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,906
    Forum Member
    longpiggy wrote: »
    Does anyone else find this whole past HM interaction just a wee bit on the weird side? Just me then?
    No- not at all, they have experienced something in common that only a few hundred people in the country have, being in the BB house, I find it perfectly understandable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may1221 wrote: »

According to his own Twitter he was in his hotel room.
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll all have a bond, but I think very few HMs remain as close as they were in the house once they're out of it, which is natual. There are more distractions - friends, family, places to go, general freedom...it's probably difficult to sustain what they had.
  • Options
    mysixkidsmysixkids Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pop_Art wrote: »
    I notice Sam hasn't tweeted about John for weeks. Also interesting is that Sam and Aisleyne are now good friends.

Weeks,sam asked john a few days ago if he wanted to go out with him..
  • Options
    madwuminmadwumin Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    may1221 wrote: »

AND Josie was sitting with the UBB HMs
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member

Davina's send off show was pre-recorded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote: »
    Davina's send off show was pre-recorded.

Yeah yesterday afternoon.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Jenova wrote: »
    I hope so, tbh, I 'unliked', his official FB page because JJ is a............. *expletive deleted* and it reflects on those around him..... ;);)

As the saying goes - you lie with dogs - you get flees.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why's he Still Staying in a HOTEL? Wasn't he going to get/share a flat with JJ2 and Sam? Indeed, moving in with Josie on a trial basis was the alternative I seem to recall! :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madwumin wrote: »
    AND Josie was sitting with the UBB HMs

Even in the studio though she was with Sam....i never seen him there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe they prefer to chat on the phone instead
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Even in the studio though she was with Sam....i never seen him there.

That's because he wasn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote: »
    That's because he wasn't.

I know lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    I know lol.

Just felt like hammering the point home ;):D
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The BBBM/Davinas send off was recorded yesterday in the day time - ex HMs were tweeting pics at about 2pm
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

LOL at the irony there :D
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John filmed on t4 yesterday afternoon when Davina's send-off was beijng filmed. He said he was asked but chose to go on t4 again. Josie was the only BB11 hm allowed to the finale but John waited for her in her hotel room. They got the keys to their flat yesterday but probably due to the finale and all day fimong they havent yet moved in together. They havent had time.

As for Sam Pepper. He loves John and Josie and he was with Josie yesterday but just because John wasnt there doesnt mean they dont get on anymore. As someone said above Sam is constantly tweeting about John or to John. These 2 hms are great friends for each other. Josie and John are going out but Sam Pepper is like their son. As they said in their web chat last week they feel like they have adopted him as they are all so close. John and Sam will always be friends in my mind. JJ and Dave are also mutual friends of both and as Josie is John's girlfriend Sam also has her. Sam tweeted John yesterday asking him if he would be at Davina's send-off but John said he was doing t4 instead.

Please now that BB is over can you all stop m,aking post about John, Josie or John and Josie. I know they are at the forefront of people's minds right now as they are the latest batch of hms but please talk about Brian, Nikki, Chantelle, Preston etc as they are ther ones who are in the spotlight now.

I believe JJJ is geniune. I dont care if nobody else believes but leave them alone to get on with their lives and if Josie or John's feelings arent real then its up the other person to find out. By the way im not a tweenie. Im 22.