Options

Shaun - what a guy!

OK he eats five 'meals' which not so many people could have done.

BUT

Dontcha just love

He comes back doesn't mess about just tells them all straight away - yeah I won five meals !!!

What a guy!

Comments

• Options
    SneakyBooSneakyBoo Posts: 7,850
    Forum Member
    I'm really impressed with him...definately my favorite today :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    It was evil of me but I was kind of hoping he'd tease Gillian with something just a little, chase her with a worm or the willy maybe :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, had written the same as the title of this thread on Face Book a few minutes ago.

Am loving this year's line-up, 'cept for Gillian LOL! How on earth the other women could make all those platitudes of 'well done' and 'good try' to her I do not know.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was evil of me but I was kind of hoping he'd tease Gillian with something just a little, chase her with a worm or the willy maybe :o

:D:D:D

Willy first then the worm!!
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's awesome. I've never really read an interview with him or anything like that, but I'd always assumed that he'd be kind of a penis himself. I'm very happy to say that he's had a Terry Christian on Big Brother type reassessment from me, and I've realised that he's actually a complete and utter dude. Like him a lot. My current favourite, in fact, although Britt is also scoring major points with me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Shaun is a total legend! He's really thrown himself into the spirit of the show, he doesn't whimp out of anything he just gets on with it without all the dramatics! Love him! :)
  • Options
    +Quattro++Quattro+ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too!! :o
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best ever at this trial. Just got on with it - no hysterics and camera playing.

Well done Shaun!
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    He's awesome. I've never really read an interview with him or anything like that, but I'd always assumed that he'd be kind of a penis himself. I'm very happy to say that he's had a Terry Christian on Big Brother type reassessment from me, and I've realised that he's actually a complete and utter dude. Like him a lot. My current favourite, in fact, although Britt is also scoring major points with me.

I agree. Both Britt and Shaun are shaping up to being my favourites at the moment. Both have made me laugh tonight....at the expense of Gillian of course :D
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    Best ever at this trial. Just got on with it - no hysterics and camera playing.

Well done Shaun!

He handled it like a real pro and he'll be a tough act to follow. :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shaun is a total legend! He's really thrown himself into the spirit of the show, he doesn't whimp out of anything he just gets on with it without all the dramatics! Love him! :)

Totally agree:)
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    I think he is Brilliant -- and has totally difused any prejudged assumptions I had of him!
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes brill
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I loved his "I've 'ad worse" comment :D
  • Options
    ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also loved how when the other camp was there he was just sleeping ;D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    he done well starting to like him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved shaun tonight. I think he has a good chance of winning.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    His social/greeting skills need work though. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very funny - comedy gold tonight during that trial - so many funny quotes :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shaun to win please.
  • Options
    crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's fab.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Shaun's shaping up to be a bit of a ledge! I really think that the best is yet to come and his chances of doing well are strong. he'll not just have the whole of Greater Manchester behind him, but my generation who were in their late teens/early twenties during the whole Madchester time will give him a well-deserved vote.

I also see a book/tv deal.....'Shaun's world view' maybe. He could just say 'bollox' or 'I've 'ad worse' every week and I'd watch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaun only appears to wake up for the food or the trials. The rest of the time I've seen him he's been fast asleep. A sensible attitude as well considering the others that are in the camp.

One thing that I'd love to hear about during this show, and they never say it, is how much weight they all lose. It has to be one of the best detox/ weight loss diets going. They all seem to come out of it looking leaner and younger than when they went in. Hot humid weather with lots of beans and rice, with the occasional beach worm and crocodile penis, seems to be a good method for losing weight.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt gillian's been chased by a willy in a couple of decades....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really didn't expect to like Shaun, but he's proved to be a real star! At the moment, he's my favourite by a long way.