Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Length of time bears no relevance. She's giving the kids the gift of a sibling and the joy that entails. He isn't. Now CAN have come out with a load of "you betta be worried katie coz in 10 years your kids will be in Auz with their dad nerr nerr de nerr nerr crap'.

He's jealous cos she's giving the kids a "gift" of a sibling, how nauseating...I don't imagine he gives a t*ss that she is pregnant but have no doubt his concern's lay with the "gift" of the numerous strangers she allows to move into their home and the concern that there will be many more to come.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

I've just had an image of him crying while surrounded by KP equestrian items and clutching her books close to his chest

:D well someone has to use the ugly pink horse rugs she brought out!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did the "source" need to comment about how Katie might be feeling ..they shouldn't of mentioned Katie at all...

If the source is a real person and not some bored journalist making a story I would imagine its because she is his children's mother. Much the same as Peters name is brought into it when she's moving her latest bit of meat into the marital bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres no doubt that andres tale of a plan to move back to Oz and go back packing in ten years time is nothing more than BS, due to the fact that he is unable to plan anything for the future where he does not see himself as some kind of sought after world wide legend living the high life :rolleyes:
    His dig at KP comes in the form of implying that he, and he alone is the only one who is filling his kids every need, thats a dig designed to bait KP into a reaction so that he can keep his fading ar*e in the headlines by feeding off the publicity she attracts !!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    :D well someone has to use the ugly pink horse rugs she brought out!;)

I'd imagine even Shelter might knock her back if she wanted to donate the leftover stock to charity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'd imagine even Shelter might knock her back if she wanted to donate the leftover stock to charity.

I'm needing a new rug or two for my horse, but I couldn't and wouldn't put a hot pink rug on him. I think even he would be embarrassed!:D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm needing a new rug or two for my horse, but I couldn't and wouldn't put a hot pink rug on him. I think even he would be embarrassed!:D

I dread to think what he'd think about that rug with the 'fly mask'! :D;) :eek:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/peter-andre-wants-to-go-down-under_3624245

Reading between the lines...no, not even between the lines, it's more passive aggressive shite to upset a pregnant woman with the 'threat' that the kids will leave her and follow dad aged 16. Look at the "source":rolleyes: that gloats at the "fear and worry" it would cause KP.

I sincerely hope this man doesn't have any more children because he's doing a royal job of playing with the heads of the two he's already got. I'm starting to wonder if the DOTY award was just irony :confused:

Oh please.

All HE has said is he wants to move back home when the kids are old enough. What's wrong with that? And for all the peeps saying "oh! Your kids ALWAYS need you!" you do have to move on at some stage when they grow up. I think he is more likely to be referring to when the kids move out and are independently living, most prob when they go off to Uni or something.

For all you know the "source" could be one of the canteen staff where the mag is based and got paid an extra £50 for making some random crap up.

Anything with the word "source" should read "whatever the intern came up with that morning when we offered to buy them a sarnie from Pret". :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre you really are one selfish human being .. And very deluded if you think your kids would follow you where ever you go .. They have two parents... This is another nasty way of havng ago at Katie ..trying to make out the kids love you more than her ..you need therapy

What article where you reading Betty because I don't think it was the same one as me.

He never said anything about "the kids loving him more than her". He wants to go back home when the kids as less reliant on him. Kids grow up. Parents get to move on. Happens all the time.

Stop reading between the lines when there is nothing there to read.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you go by what he said to Emily on his show..(as quoted in the article) he plans to move to Oz in 10 years when his children will be 15 and 17 ..
    His people aren't doing him any favours putting this kind of nonesense out are they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Oh please.

All HE has said is he wants to move back home when the kids are old enough. What's wrong with that? And for all the peeps saying "oh! Your kids ALWAYS need you!" you do have to move on at some stage when they grow up. I think he is more likely to be referring to when the kids move out and are independently living, most prob when they go off to Uni or something.

For all you know the "source" could be one of the canteen staff where the mag is based and got paid an extra £50 for making some random crap up.

Anything with the word "source" should read "whatever the intern came up with that morning when we offered to buy them a sarnie from Pret". :D

Agreed badcat.

What's he supposed to do when the kids get to adulthood? Keep them at home and chained up in case they decide to run away or go and live with their mother? Why do people - and that includes the media - persist in thinking he still has some sort of thing for Katie and every little quote is a dig at her?

The kids can do exactly as they like when they get to be 18, and if their father goes to Oz and they want to go too, Katie can't stop them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What article where you reading Betty because I don't think it was the same one as me.

He never said anything about "the kids loving him more than her". He wants to go back home when the kids as less reliant on him. Kids grow up. Parents get to move on. Happens all the time.

Stop reading between the lines when there is nothing there to read.

Once again ..I never said he did say the kids love him more than her.. I said it implied the kids would pick to live with him and not her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again ..I never said he did say the kids love him more than her.. I said it implied the kids would pick to live with him and not her..

And if they DO pick to live with him instead of their mother, and they've reached their majority, there's sod all KP can do.

All this about '10 years time' is just stupidity on his part, he knows full well he can't take the kids out of the country permanently until they're 18.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And if they DO pick to live with him instead of their mother, and they've reached their majority, there's sod all KP can do.

Totally agree ... Just as there is sod all he can do if they say they don't want to leave all their family and friends here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dread to think what he'd think about that rug with the 'fly mask'! :D;) :eek:

Lol he hates his current fly mask and that's a normal colour (and by normal I mean I wouldn't be ashamed to take him anywhere in it:D)

I have a show jumping class tomorrow, I'm so going to keep a look out for any poor horses wearing the KP equestrian tack. At least they will be easy to spot! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree ... Just as there is sod all he can do if they say they don't want to leave all their family and friends here

And if they don't... what then? :confused:

I expect he'll either turn round and say he won't go, or he'll be like any good parent who doesn't want to keep their kids under wraps for the rest of their lives and tell them to spread their wings, do what they feel is right for them, and if things don't pan out as they expected, that he'll be there to support them.

I hope their mother would be adult enough to do the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you go by what he said to Emily on his show..(as quoted in the article) he plans to move to Oz in 10 years when his children will be 15 and 17 ..
    His people aren't doing him any favours putting this kind of nonesense out are they?

Seriously?? 10 is a nice round number, he most prob didn't even occur to him that princess would only be 15 and was just plucking a number out the air to say " you would still want to be here with me "a long time away from now"

Would you feel better if he had said 13 years to ensure Princess was 18yrs old? Or perhaps he should have calculated it all to the exact second?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We don't know it's "his people" why is it when the article quotes a source it's gospel but when an article quoting a source criticises his ex wife, that's ALWAYS rubbish? Can't be one rule for one and one for another.

Peter Andre you really are one selfish human being .. And very deluded if you think your kids would follow you where ever you go .. They have two parents... This is another nasty way of havng ago at Katie ..trying to make out the kids love you more than her ..you need therapy

The above you said this morning.

You are now saying "once again I never said he did say the kids loved him more than her.. It was implied the kids would pick to live with him and not her"

But that contradicts this mornings post clearly.Pa has not implied or said anything of the like. He's made a comment about moving to Australia and going travelling to which the kids are welcome to come along. And he's getting torn apart why? You are putting words in his mouth!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From the "source". NOT from him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the "source". NOT from him.

''Sources'' are always right when it comes down to negative stuff about PA, but wrong when it's to do with Pwicey.

Funny that. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ''Sources'' are always right when it comes down to negative stuff about PA, but wrong when it's to do with Pwicey.

Funny that. :D

So it seems! :confused:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I read that a bit too fast, and read Shergar instead of Shelter. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read that a bit too fast, and read Shergar instead of Shelter. :eek:

Considering the post was about KP's horsey tat that's not entirely inappropriate!

:D;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering the post was about KP's horsey tat that's not entirely inappropriate!

:D;)

Indeed, that's what put me off! :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You will have the RSPCA on your hands if you did that.
This discussion has been closed.