Blondie X wrote: »

Victoria Park Haywards Heath! :D
    Is that the new Wembley?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Victoria Park Haywards Heath! :D
    Is that the new Wembley?

There is a w in there, so close enough ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a w in there, so close enough ;)

If we''re using w words on an Andre thread, I can think of one :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else do this face :confused: when they read this bit?
    He has had many number one hit singles and two number one albums collecting a multitude of national and international awards along the way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Winker?..

I imagine he will be doing a lot of that in his new show... my mum is over the moon that it is coming back... I only added to her joy by telling her who was presenting it :D:D:D... she did say Phil won't be able to do it any more... I had to have that comment explained to me... I bet most of you lot don't :p:p:p
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Says who? You? Any proof there?... oops! forgot, we can make stuff up as much as the next person :D

Erm you want an example of "sources" being the actual celeb? OK, go watch any of the later Jade Goody documentaries where she was phoning up the paps and telling them where to photograph her, and phoning up the journalists and telling them what she thought of things.

And pretty sure theres been scenes in Jordan and Chantelle docs too. You seriously think any of these zlisters can keep their mouths shut? lol
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's from the CAN website. ;) Verbatim.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The one where he said he didnt want to talk "gossip" anymore, or the one where he said he didnt want to use the word "horny":D

Of course Claire Powell lets him loose to discuss with journalists what to say in his column and doesnt write it for him:D

It was a strange scene that . because as you say, i cant honestly see them coming direct to him for any of that stuff, and them actually showing it made clear he doesnt write his own column - which you'd think theyd usually want to hide - but it looks like they set it up just so they could show him being all manly and loved up about Emilykins.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

MANY???
    So, that's Mysterious Girl and......?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's the face I make whenever I read anything about the abomination.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MANY???
    So, that's Mysterious Girl and......?

Did mysterious girl get to No1? It didn't the first time it was released in the UK ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I usually make this one :eek: but with added vomit. Though I make this one if I am ever unfortunate enough to hear him sing :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did mysterious girl get to No1? It didn't the first time it was released in the UK ..

Read the blurb BB.
    It distinctly said MANY.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I usually start with :confused: ,followed by :rolleyes:, swiftly followed by a whole load of :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read the blurb BB.
    It distinctly said MANY.;)

And don't forget all of those national AND international awards :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And don't forget all of those national AND international awards :p

I assumed they meant the two DOTYs and his international Ambassadorage.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right I've had a look
    Andre had 1 No1 album called Natural in 1996
    He also had 2 NO1 songs called Flava and I Feel You 1996
    Then in 2004 on the back of his appearance in IAC he rereleased Mysterious Girl and that got to No1
    His albums have not reached No1 in any other country ..but mysterious Girl was No1 in NZ when first released ..1996

His last two singles didn't chart here in UK
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right I've had a look
    Then in 2004 on the back of his appearance in IAC he rereleased Mysterious Girl and that got to No1
    His albums have not reached No1 in any other country ..but mysterious Girl was No1 in NZ when first released ..1996

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9E2B4hGZgw

its so nineties, I love it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura ...I'm still on the step ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right I've had a look

So they were playing somewhat fast and loose with the use of 'many' and 'numerous' then? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they were playing somewhat fast and loose with the use of 'many' and 'numerous' then? :D

I suppose their words are right because it how you interpret "many" and "numerous";)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

as I read the article I could hear the woman who narrates his show, all cheery just before she collected her paycheque;)
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soo... The mouse roared tonight...
  • Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts tonight:

a) A whole hour's episode dedicated to the fact that Peter Andre was turning 40. How they managed to make an entire episode based on that I have no idea...besides that he didn't stop going on about it...but I won't be too harsh on him for feeling old now turning 40, I turned 24 this month and have felt the same... :p So thanks Peter Andre for making me feel young. :D Emily is about my age, so I did laugh when he was talking to her about her being 15 eight years ago, when he was feeling old!

b) It made me smile when they were in their hotel room before the filming stopped, they were both giggling and it seemed more natural than the usual fake-talking-to-camera stuff.

c) I still don't agree with filming of the children in general, but fair play to him, it was very nice in the restaurant scenes when they gave him his present and he was joking about being given a box and they were giggling, very cute. :)

d) Why on earth does he need to go through his manager when he decides he wants to buy a car? :o Fair enough it's a big decision to spend mony on a car, and I imagine most people would mention it to their partner/siblings/parents/whoever relevant, but his manager? He's 40 years old, surely he can book his own test drive!

e) I felt for him very much when he was so upset on his birthday and missing his brother so much, I would like to have given him a hug at that point. Something many people can relate it, horrible, horrible feeling and it hurts so much.

f) Oh, and final point - I can't remember his friend's name, but I like him, he's a very funny guy! Ryan maybe? Laughed out loud towards the end when he said "This is the guy who on a boys' night out offered me tea. Tea." :D
This discussion has been closed.