Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm enjoying all these "blast from the past" songs..
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he was an ugly bloke he wouldn't have his own TV show. As bad as that is, its a fact.

can't be bothered to reply to the confused people, I haven't seen any trailers so I shouldn't have commented and no I am not a fan of his.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a pathetic, insipid joke.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    If he was an ugly bloke he wouldn't have his own TV show. As bad as that is, its a fact.

can't be bothered to reply to the confused people, I haven't seen any trailers so I shouldn't have commented and no I am not a fan of his.

Because you haven't seen the trailers doesn't mean you can't comment. ;) People who are moaning about it haven't seen the programme as it's not screened until April.

Do you think he's attractive? Might appeal to some, but the swarthy Greek look doesn't do it for me. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=scone;64935950]If he was an ugly bloke he wouldn't have his own TV show. As bad as that is, its a fact.

can't be bothered to reply to the confused people, I haven't seen any trailers so I shouldn't have commented and no I am not a fan of his.[/QUOTE]

IF!!!!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because you haven't seen the trailers doesn't mean you can't comment. ;) People who are moaning about it haven't seen the programme as it's not screened until April.

Do you think he's attractive? Might appeal to some, but the swarthy Greek look doesn't do it for me. :D

Well he has certainly not been beaten with the ugly stick, he's not my type either but I know he isn't ugly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he has certainly not been beaten with the ugly stick, he's not my type either but I know he isn't ugly

Probably why they keep chatting about his Alka Seltzer habits on here.
    The Andre
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Probably why they keep chatting about his Alka Seltzer habits on here.
    The Andre

I'm not even going to ask what his alka seltzer habits are. :D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am not bothered about looks - although his blue steel makes me laugh. I do think shallow media **** who pimp out their children for a tacky looking rapper-mobile are open to ridicule.

Talentless orange lump wants people to feel sorry for him, part 200,000.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not even going to ask what his alka seltzer habits are. :D

Probably this.
    http://www.adpunch.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alka-seltzer-a1_25.jpg
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not use his fame and his musical talent for good and get together a Cypriot supergroup to release a charity single for Cyprus?

The talent he could call on is the creme de la creme - Bowers, Costa, Dappy, Tulisa, Micheal (though got a feeling he might not pick up the phone). And what a chance to sell out Wembley. I mean, it's only a stones throw from Nicosia, N22.

Now THAT would be an episode to watch
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Why not use his fame and his musical talent for good and get together a Cypriot supergroup to release a charity single for Cyprus?

The talent he could call on is the creme de la creme - Bowers, Costa, Dappy, Tulisa, Micheal (though got a feeling he might not pick up the phone). And what a chance to sell out Wembley. I mean, it's only a stones throw from Nicosia, N22.

Cyprus hasn't made him an ambassador yet...this could do it:D Surely a Wembley announcement must be close, the 2 years are up in December
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

He could do a tour with his super group
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wondered if we could perhaps broaden the theme of this thread and go back in time.:)

When KP and PA split up, I really felt sorry for Peteybabes and bought into all the crying on cue and was so sad to see him sobbing in his mother's arms.

At that point I doubt if Peteybabes could have done anything wrong and our hearts would have universally melted the moment he gazed sadly to camera.
    Poor wee Peteybabes had been eaten up and spat out by the wicked woman from the west called Katie.:(:(

Then...............well it all fell apart for me after that.

I've always thought that KP was the mistress of self publicity and for that I must give her credit. As long as she was in the press and being discussed, I don't think KP ever cared whether anyone liked her or not. PA had lessons from the best in the business about being noticed and for a while he did very well.

For whatever reason being noticed wasn't enough for him and under Claire Powell's careful tutelage he decided that he would be noticed because he was a 'good guy'.

That was the turning point for me.:yawn:

When did the rot set in for you?:)

Watched them both in the jungle where I thought she came across better than expected, while he just came across as her harmless pushy pursuer, it wasnt until the split that I noticed them again due to all the staged photos and personal details he was churning out to the media on a daily basis, while of course, through his pain, promoting his newly released CD ;) those photos , like crying on his mums shoulder with his face to camera,: recieving his divorce papers on the drive of his home from Claire:confused: and the many, many more that he staged, where what made me delve into his past to confirm for myself, that this whole episode,(including the birth of two children) for him, had just been one long publicity stunt to promote himself back into the limelight, no matter what the cost to anyone else around him :( a human chameleon who changes personalities to whoever hes promoting himself with, male slapper with KP, and now a glasses wearing, suited, respectable b/f with his latest promotional aid g/f :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Watched them both in the jungle where I thought she came across better than expected, while he just came across as her harmless pushy pursuer, it wasnt until the split that I noticed them again due to all the staged photos and personal details he was churning out to the media on a daily basis, while of course, through his pain, promoting his newly released CD ;) those photos , like crying on his mums shoulder with his face to camera,: recieving his divorce papers on the drive of his home from Claire:confused: and the many, many more that he staged, where what made me delve into his past to confirm for myself, that this whole episode,(including the birth of two children) for him, had just been one long publicity stunt to promote himself back into the limelight, no matter what the cost to anyone else around him :( a human chameleon who changes personalities to whoever hes promoting himself with, male slapper with KP, and now a glasses wearing, suited, respectable b/f with his latest promotional aid g/f :rolleyes:

Can he really be such an asshole?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought he was a bit of a knob. Then he went out of his way to prove me right!:D
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DD
    I've never thought much of him.. But finally decided he wasn't the person he made out he was when they where in America in the bike shop and he kicked off on her cos she told him he was a nobody.. He was really aggressive and I thought ..umm the real Peter showed there.luckily for him he had someone there to stop him losing control (Nicola I think) and if I'm honest I will never know why his management allowed that to be shown.

That was the moment that I had been waiting for actually because, now don't roll eyes at me for this, but I admit to having read KP's bio books and having read how he treated her after Princess was born, in fact after Junior was born when she was depressed post natally he seemed to me to be a Jeckyll and Hyde character. The overall impression I have of him is that his parents come first, before anyone and anything, and even his ill wife had to take a back seat to his parents visiting the house constantly and when his dad was sick he got more concern from Andre than Katie ever did. His parents are on a pedestal - in my opinion a man's wife should have that position and I don't care what culture he comes from...he is more British/Australian rather than Cypriot. That scene in the LA shop was the nasty side of Andre exposed and I am surprised KP did not leave him there and then. I personally don't believe he ever loved KP, I think she was used. He is a very ambitious individual and I get the feeling he does not really like women unless they are traditional homey-mummy types like his own who are quiet, stay in the background and don't overshadow 'himself'...because he's a man:cool:
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooh I disagree, none of the Andre offspring are attractive, there's something about their noses and upper lips, like they want to connect with each other and the sister looks the spit of her brothers....like a female Pete. I think Junior and Prinny are fortunate in that Katie gave them some good-looking genes, she was quite pretty before the surgery you have to admit and Junior wont have that nose-thing that his dad and uncles have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss Culture
    I also think Peter wants a wife who has no ambition except to serve him.. That's why I think his relationship with Emily won't work.if she is going to be a surgeon she won't be doing a 9-5 kind of job and so won't be available when he expects her to be..
    Last night I watched a few of their old shows and what you said is right..everything he did was " look at me" one of the shows I watched was them moving..Pete did nothing whilst Katie was getting everything organised. He was talking to camera about her like she was something on his shoe that he had trod in.. There was a point where she asked him to talk "off camera" and he ignored her.. That's when I realised she was unhappy a long time before they split ..
  • JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most Greek guys I've come across I've found to be attractive with the exception of Peter Andre - I don't find him facially attractive at all, and always wonder when I see some swoon over him what the attraction is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought he was a bit of a knob. Then he went out of his way to prove me right!:D

:D:D:D:D I love this post
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the moment that I had been waiting for actually because, now don't roll eyes at me for this, but I admit to having read KP's bio books and having read how he treated her after Princess was born, in fact after Junior was born when she was depressed post natally he seemed to me to be a Jeckyll and Hyde character. The overall impression I have of him is that his parents come first, before anyone and anything, and even his ill wife had to take a back seat to his parents visiting the house constantly and when his dad was sick he got more concern from Andre than Katie ever did. His parents are on a pedestal - in my opinion a man's wife should have that position and I don't care what culture he comes from...he is more British/Australian rather than Cypriot. That scene in the LA shop was the nasty side of Andre exposed and I am surprised KP did not leave him there and then. I personally don't believe he ever loved KP, I think she was used. He is a very ambitious individual and I get the feeling he does not really like women unless they are traditional homey-mummy types like his own who are quiet, stay in the background and don't overshadow 'himself'...because he's a man:cool:

Is there a clip of this incident in the LA shop? I'm intrigued!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting posts guys.:)

Hope it puts paid once and for all to the endless questioning about the dislike some of us have for the Abomination that is Andre.

I'm going to bookmark this and refer to these posts the next time someone feels like derailing a PA thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Is there a clip of this incident in the LA shop? I'm intrigued!

It was part of their " Katie and Peter stateside" show ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting posts guys.:)

Hope it puts paid once and for all to the endless questioning about the dislike some of us have for the Abomination that is Andre.

I'm going to bookmark this and refer to these posts the next time someone feels like derailing a PA thread.

Somehow I don't think it will stop the derailing efforts DAD
This discussion has been closed.