Options

Xbox preview programme for X1

Comments

• Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I come in to this thread every few hours or so to see if I need to add anyone and the good lad (I presume lad) smcbeath (who added me to the preview) has always already done you all.

I feel redundant :)
  • Options
    smcbeathsmcbeath Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can always request as well, as back up. Has anyone received there redeem code yet on xbox?
  • Options
    bob187bob187 Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not seen any messages yet - is that how it arrives?
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    I come in to this thread every few hours or so to see if I need to add anyone and the good lad (I presume lad) smcbeath (who added me to the preview) has always already done you all.

I feel redundant :)

Yeah, he can't get any gaming done because of all the beta requests.

I did a couple only to refresh DS and see that he'd beaten me to it so gave up. Maybe I should carry on as back-up like he suggests.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob187 wrote: »
    I've not seen any messages yet - is that how it arrives?

You should get a message on your xbox with a redeem code, key that into console, then the update should arrive within 24 hours.

My hols started on Friday and I busted my back sunday, nothing to do with my insanity workouts on x1:D. Sleep pattern is a bitty messed up just now, god it is sore. My mate should be dropping of my x1 wheel and seat tonight, I hope he likes doing some lifting:D
  • Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    smcbeath wrote: »
    You should get a message on your xbox with a redeem code, key that into console, then the update should arrive within 24 hours.

My hols started on Friday and I busted my back sunday, nothing to do with my insanity workouts on x1:D. Sleep pattern is a bitty messed up just now, god it is sore. My mate should be dropping of my x1 wheel and seat tonight, I hope he likes doing some lifting:D

There is no redeem code anymore I think the process has changed, all I got was a message off Xbox Live with an option to launch the app that allows you to join the program. Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    crimez83crimez83 Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Yeah I'm still waiting patiently - hopefully I'll hear something by the end of the week. Otherwise I might be pleading for another invite! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no redeem code anymore I think the process has changed, all I got was a message off Xbox Live with an option to launch the app that allows you to join the program. Hope this helps :)

So it might background download? Might be in with your apps if this has happened?
  • Options
    ukpukp Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    it's been 8 days for me since i was kindly invited and still no message from MS. maybe they are not letting people in any more or I'm not suitable...
  • Options
    RileyMRileyM Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else still able/willing to send invites out? If so, please could I receive one?
  • Options
    NewGamesOfTodayNewGamesOfToday Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    So it might background download? Might be in with your apps if this has happened?

When you get a message from Xbox Live the same message contains an option which says "launch app" that allows you to enter the preview programme. It says the following:

"Your invite for the Xbox Preview program is waiting! To register your consoles (s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting "Launch app", and then "Get it FREE" from the app details page.

I followed the instructions and had to wait until the early hours for it to be registered and enrolled and that was about it :)

Edit: Not sure why I got mine so quick but all my games are digital and I must of spent well over £400 in the Store in the last 3 months or so. Maybe they wanted more digital people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went through the list and did another request for 12 people and two other mates, if MS continue to ignore me I will request every day:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @ ukp

Thank you! :) I presume it will take them a little while to process so in the meantime I will try and get my kinect to work properly... it's having difficultly understanding my perfectly spoken queen's english lol (ok maybe not)[/QUOTE]

If you are still having issues with Kinect you can recalibrate it.

Dashboard,
    settings,
    Kinect,
    Kinect does not hear me,
    before you start the audio check, blast up your tv/soundbar/surround sound system to make Kinect more sensitive to the noise around your room.
    When finished remember to turn down your volume:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RileyM wrote: »
    Is anyone else still able/willing to send invites out? If so, please could I receive one?

Is your GT - RileyM, there is one there but didn't know if it is you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is your GT - RileyM, there is one there but didn't know if it is you.

No it is not, good thing you checked :)

I've sent you a PM
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ah yeah, insanity....keep meaning to do that but I keep putting it off! I'm going to make it my goal to start next week - am I going to die?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RileyM wrote: »
    No it is not, good thing you checked :)

I've sent you a PM

Done:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crimez83 wrote: »
    Ah yeah, insanity....keep meaning to do that but I keep putting it off! I'm going to make it my goal to start next week - am I going to die?!

Yep you will drown via your own sweat:D
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crimez83 wrote: »

You might be wishing for death at some point.

There was a time when I would have laughed in Insanity's face with contempt. But I'm so riddled with niggles and unfixable problems (knees and shoulders are on the way out) these days. I just need someone to utter those magic words... "We can rebuild him."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You might be wishing for death at some point.

There was a time when I would have laughed in Insanity's face with contempt. But I'm so riddled with niggles and unfixable problems (knees and shoulders are on the way out) these days. I just need someone to utter those magic words... "We can rebuild him."

Feel like I'm derailng my own thread but...

I bit the bullet and did it. Jesus. H. Christ. I was doing OK for the first 10 mins, after 20 minutes I was feeling it, after 30 minutes I was almost sobbing and by the end I was pretty much convulsing on the floor!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I would appreciate an invite as well please. My GT is blumoonisrisin Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done:)

Thanks, I'll await the email from Microsoft
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    If anyone would invite me I would be eternally grateful

GT - MightyScott
  • Options
    gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    jambu wrote: »
    I would appreciate an invite as well please. My GT is blumoonisrisin Thanks.
    yugobob wrote: »
    If anyone would invite me I would be eternally grateful

GT - MightyScott

Done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I still havent received anything
    sparky51270