Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doug's just a rubbish friend all round to be honest.
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    Doug's just a rubbish friend all round to be honest.

And an even worse boyfriend
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    And an even worse boyfriend

He's just got nothing going for him full stop haha!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    I meant to say that I like how Brendan just let himself into the flat and had a nosey round.

Even though it's a time I'd much rather forget, I like how they've remembered him as the landlord this week. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I meant to say that I like how Brendan just let himself into the flat and had a nosey round.

Even though it's a time I'd much rather forget, I like how they've remembered him as the landlord this week. :cool:

Remember when we got that fake spoiler that Brendan was going to put cameras in the flat? :o
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member

Yeah, I thought that. :D The great storyline that went nowhere. I've rewatched that stuff recently actually, and oh my, I really didn't like it at all. I'm so glad they stopped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Remember when we got that fake spoiler that Brendan was going to put cameras in the flat? :o

LOL

That was awful. Can you imagine if he actually did? :o

It's quite weird to imagine that we might've never got any of this nice stuff, and that Brendan would still be the devil and Stug would be happy and in love, really.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member

He's very familiar with Ste's premises.:cool:
  • Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know what I love, the fact that Ste went round to see Brendan without being called/text or told to go round...he went round cos he was worried about Brendan:o..and even though Brendan tried to kiss him the day before he was still wiling to go and see him...:o

Meh Boys!:cool:

ETA: Hello!
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you know what I love, the fact that Ste went round to see Brendan without being called/text or told to go round...he went round cos he was worried about Brendan:o..and even though Brendan tried to kiss him the day before he was still wiling to go and see him...:o

I like that he told Cheryl to go see him, but still went to go see Brendan himself.

And that he was gonna wait for him until he got back. :o

Aw. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

That was awful. Can you imagine if he actually did? :o

It's quite weird to imagine that we might've never got any of this nice stuff, and that Brendan would still be the devil and Stug would be happy and in love, really.

The horrible thing was that at the time it didn't even seen that unimaginable, with how they were writing Brendan. :o

That was such a low point in the whole story. Not just with what was onscreen, on the back of Jubilee Week, but in terms of how detached I felt. And pretty hopeless for the future.

So, the turnaround's been amazing. I don't like not caring. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aw, yeah. I find it wonderful that Ste's been the one initiating contact for most of the week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The horrible thing was that at the time it didn't even seen that unimaginable, with how they were writing Brendan. :o

That was such a low point in the whole story. Not just with what was onscreen, on the back of Jubilee Week, but in terms of how detached I felt. And pretty hopeless for the future.

No I know. I honestly thought they'd turn him into some weirdo who was totally obsessed with Ste but not in the same way as before. :o

Yeah, same. I mean, I'm still frustrated with bits of the story now, but I can't really fault the Ste/Brendan stuff at the minute. It's been really lovely.
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that Stephen turn around line.

It was like Walker was doing his best threatening and Ste was totally oblivious.

I can imagine Walker rolling his eyes and saying Stephen I am threatening you and this is a gun, do I have your attention now young man?
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's really amazing how quick that turnaround was. It went almost straight from that horrible landlord stuff into Lynsey suspecting Walker, and then into the murder.

No wonder we were all so shocked by that amazing hug. It was like the sun coming out from nowhere. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's really amazing how quick that turnaround was. It went almost straight from that horrible landlord stuff into Lynsey suspecting Walker, and then into the murder.

No wonder we were all so shocked by that amazing hug. It was like the sun coming out from nowhere. :o
    It was astonishing. That was the magic hug to beat all previous magic hugs. It didn't create something that had never been there, it breathed life into what had been lying dormant.

Thank Hod.
    :o
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    laura_lou wrote: »
    He's just got nothing going for him full stop haha!

Nope he hasn't poor old doug :-p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love that hugs with Ste are always so profound. :D :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    I loved that Stephen turn around line.

It was like Walker was doing his best threatening and Ste was totally oblivious.

I can imagine Walker rolling his eyes and saying Stephen I am threatening you and this is a gun, do I have your attention now young man?

Yup, I can hear Walker saying that. Oh, I wish we'd had more Stalker. Could have been incredible. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love that hugs with Ste are always so profound. :D :cool:

It changes a person, a hug from Ste. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plus, Ash will decide to prove she can be a domestic goddess to impress Ally.

Next week sounds utterly thrilling. :sleep:
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh Ash as a domestic goddess, and I thought the fancy dress thing was going to be good. :rolleyes:

Kieron should set up some kind of service, come be hugged by me wearing my Ste clothes and discover your inner self.

I would pay for that. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I'll be glad for a rest.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You know, I no longer feel bitter that Ste got removed from the Ally storyline when Amy left. ;)
This discussion has been closed.