Les Miserables seats

Hi,

I have just booked tickets to see Les Miserables and the only seats available were in the stalls row D. Has anyone sat in this row before and if so did you have a good view of the stage? I am a bit concerned that the stage is quite high and I might miss some of the action!

Thanks,

Millie x

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll be fine in Row D, but I always check out the Theatremonkey website as it has a really handy guide to which seats are best for all the West End theatres. You might want to have a look there to reassure yourself ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Hot_Topics wrote: »
    I think you'll be fine in Row D, but I always check out the Theatremonkey website as it has a really handy guide to which seats are best for all the West End theatres. You might want to have a look there to reassure yourself ;)

Thanks Hot Topics! :) I did have a look at the website but the reviews were mixed- some said it was too close, others said it was fine. It's probably just a matter of opinion I suppose, some people might like being really close and other will prefer being further away. I don't mind as long as I can see the whole stage!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    Millie21 wrote: »
    Thanks Hot Topics! :) I did have a look at the website but the reviews were mixed- some said it was too close, others said it was fine. It's probably just a matter of opinion I suppose, some people might like being really close and other will prefer being further away. I don't mind as long as I can see the whole stage!

View should be OK - the orchestra is a bit close though...............as are the guns......

Are you going before or after June 20 when the cast changes? The difference for ALW show watchers is Nancy Sullivan stays but Leanne (Maria) is replaced by Katie Hall who we saw in the early stages of Oliver.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Thanks! I'll definitely feel as though I'm amongst all the action then :) I'm going on June 20th as I want to see the current cast before the change. Am really looking forward to it as have never seen les mis before and love the music!
  • PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    I sat in the very front row of the stalls and saw everything clearly. Enjoy the show if you havent see it before it is great.