Options

please keep voting for Gillian,it's so funny

Comments

• Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    This continually voting for the same person is the reason i do not bother watching anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not her publicist, you're her daughter, posting from your laptop in the Versace Hotel:D No-one unrelated to McKeith could support her.

WOW your good, inspector poirot me thinks :eek:
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cantos wrote: »
    This continually voting for the same person is the reason i do not bother watching anymore.
    Who is it that's voting? Everyone I know who is watching the show is as pissed off as I am at McKeith's ridiculous charade. Is there a section of viewers who actually find this tedious woman entertaining?:yawn:
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    WOW your good, inspector poirot me thinks :eek:
    Miss Marple if you don't mind;)
  • Options
    wolfman321wolfman321 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    No, please don't vote for her to do any more trials !
    She is pathetic and a bore and her constant screaming is making me turn over to another channel ! ( how many more people are doing the same the ITV bosses should be asking themselves ).
    The next set of votes she should get is to vote her out of the jungle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but seriously people iv been having a bit of a laugh with you all hear, I cannot stand this woman but she makes me laugh,and your all bored with her doing the trials,well I can sort of see that, but a lot more see it my way,and that's why she's doing all the bloody trials :p
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    But don't you understand, you're playing right into her hands, she's manipulating all the daft people who vote for her and her antics, She is soooooooo boring, I'd much rather see someone else do a task.
  • Options
    Butterfly8588Butterfly8588 Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im so sick of seeing that sour bitch on my screen! her shrill voice goes right through me and gives me a headache! How can someone be such a wimp in todays society? im surprised she doesnt scream when Ant walks in cos his name reminds her of an insect.
    Please stop voting for her, i want to see someone else for a bit and give me ears a rest!
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this show, Mcfake gets another vote from me tomorrow :p
    but seriously people iv been having a bit of a laugh with you all hear, I cannot stand this woman but she makes me laugh,and your all bored with her doing the trials,well I can sort of see that, but a lot more see it my way,and that's why she's doing all the bloody trials :p

Pretending to like someone, starting a thread to provoke a reaction then doing a turnaround is done in bad taste imo.

If I was a mod I would have you and your cohorts banned. :mad:
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Funny as hell. I hope she does every single one. The z-listers will soon lose it at the lack of airtime and war will erupt in camp. Plus the more she does the less they eat. I love seeing celebs suffer hehe :D

It looks like the public are going to keep on voting for her.
  • Options
    CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is all itvs fault, last year it was jordan every time, the year before was kilroy. they simply need to put in the rule that if you do a btt you are exempt from the next one.
    the loons would still vote for her when she is up but we'd see others getting a go and she'd only have ruined 3 trials.
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaseyKlein wrote: »
    this is all itvs fault, last year it was jordan every time, the year before was kilroy. they simply need to put in the rule that if you do a btt you are exempt from the next one.
    the loons would still vote for her when she is up but we'd see others getting a go and she'd only have ruined 3 trials.

Totally agree, anyone doing a btt should be exempt from doing the next one, thereby giving someone else a go.
    If they can exempt them for age or health reasons surely they can exempt them from over exposure.
  • Options
    WhatsTheStoryWhatsTheStory Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    It's hilarious I vote for her 5 times every night :D:D:D

People claiming it's ruining their Christmas need to get a life :D
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is it that's voting? Everyone I know who is watching the show is as pissed off as I am at McKeith's ridiculous charade. Is there a section of viewers who actually find this tedious woman entertaining?:yawn:

Hear, hear alfie! :) Can't stand the bloody woman and she is ruining the programme for me this year. It's the first time I've ever been tempted to give the programme a miss. I even admired Katie Price a bit last year the way she valiantly just got on with the trials. McKeith? I just want to punch her!
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    Totally agree, anyone doing a btt should be exempt from doing the next one, thereby giving someone else a go.
    If they can exempt them for age or health reasons surely they can exempt them from over exposure.

TOTALLY agree and I've said that for a few years myself. Ever since Natalie 'I can't do it!' Appleton.
  • Options
    Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched it since Wednesday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    Pretending to like someone, starting a thread to provoke a reaction then doing a turnaround is done in bad taste imo.

If I was a mod I would have you and your cohorts banned. :mad:

what are you on about i cannot stand this women read my other posts, :rolleyes: and what's with the you and your cohorts should be banned,what have we done to provoke such a bad reaction from you :confused:
  • Options
    SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect those who are voting for her are very young.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will teach the faker,:D
    It's as funny as sawing your limbs off one by one with a blunt knife. :yawn:

You do realise she's loving the airtime? McTeeth claims never to have watched the show, but said from day 1 she would be the one who would be chosen all the time by the general public for the BTT's - how would she know that if she hasn't watched the show?

She's as fake as her bloody Dr title. :rolleyes:

I hate when the same person is chosen time after time anyway (regardless of who it is). There are another 12 people there who should all get a chance to participate. It's turning the show into a farce IMO.
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know who the girl was on the ITV2 programme last night but she had been watching McFake do the BT trial and said as soon as she knew the cameras were off her the fainting fit vanished and she was giggling and laughing. The woman knows exactly what she is doing.
  • Options
    Paul89Paul89 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    It's as funny as sawing your limbs off one by one with a blunt knife. :yawn:

You do realise she's loving the airtime? McTeeth claims never to have watched the show, but said from day 1 she would be the one who would be chosen all the time by the general public for the BTT's - how would she know that if she hasn't watched the show?

She's as fake as her bloody Dr title. :rolleyes:

I hate when the same person is chosen time after time anyway (regardless of who it is). There are another 12 people there who should all get a chance to participate. It's turning the show into a farce IMO.

What a very strange idea that being on screen is good in itself. Every time she does a trial she puts another nail in the coffin of her 'career'. Many people were upset that she managed to carry on after the scandal of her doctorate and this is their opportunity to get back at her. They see making her do the trials as punishment not reward. They'll do that until it is time to vote people out and then she'll be the first to go.
  • Options
    Paul89Paul89 Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    The very peculiar fake doctor Gillian McKeith, a so-called nutrition expert, is being eaten alive. After years of humiliating unhealthy people on You Are What You Eat, the extremely whiny McKeith is now being humiliated.

This demented child-woman doesn’t have an empathetic bone in her body, has no concept of doing anything for anyone else and bangs on about her phobias. She also does a line in fake fainting. As she exhibits the interpersonal skills of a cockroach, this show has done far more damage to her reputation than those who have told us she lied about her qualifications.

McKeith clearly believes she has better manners than Ryder when she has none. The nation is begging that she be put in her place. Ant and Dec never behave as impartial hosts – clearly, they think some of these critters are bonkers, too.

So the public gets what the public wants. They can see who is decent and who isn’t.

Suzanne Moore is by no means my favourite columnist but I think she's spot on in today's Mail.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1331642/SUZANNE-MOORE-Gillian-McKeith-eaten-alive--better-dark-evening.html
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul89 wrote: »
    What a very strange idea that being on screen is good in itself. Every time she does a trial she puts another nail in the coffin of her 'career'. Many people were upset that she managed to carry on after the scandal of her doctorate and this is their opportunity to get back at her. They see making her do the trials as punishment not reward. They'll do that until it is time to vote people out and then she'll be the first to go.
    Paul89 wrote: »
    Suzanne Moore is by no means my favourite columnist but I think she's spot on in today's Mail.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1331642/SUZANNE-MOORE-Gillian-McKeith-eaten-alive--better-dark-evening.html

I'm still of the opinion she's best being ignored.
    She's getting what she wants.......(which is airtime)......she's so deluded she sees herself as some sort of guru, the reality of it is she's completely nuts!
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hilarious I vote for her 5 times every night :D:D:D

People claiming it's ruining their Christmas need to get a life :D

It was funny first time but now it's just beyond pathetic. We're not getting to see the full trials. Here's hoping she's exempt from most of the rest and gets booted out first.
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    If I'd designed the trials I'd be pretty pissed off that McTwat keeps fake wimping out before she even gets half way through.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodgygeeza wrote: »
    If I'd designed the trials I'd be pretty pissed off that McTwat keeps fake wimping out before she even gets half way through.

I agree. All that time, money and effort spent on the trials and she lasts about 30 seconds before having a faux panic attack and fainting fit.