I feel sorry the kids

2»

Comments

• sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seaview wrote: »
    yes oddly unsettling, did you notice that it is 'put up' by gillianmckeithTV's Channel - and if you click on that link you get this message
    "GILLIAN MCKEITH: You are what you eat series 4 episode 5"

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

she seems to cheat at every turn...

Yes, I noticed that too. So did Gillian put this video on her own youtube site, despite the child in the video claiming her mother knew nothing about it? :confused: And if so, did she think it would encourage people to buy the books, which is what is repeated by the child? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    Yes, I noticed that too. So did Gillian put this video on her own youtube site, despite the child in the video claiming her mother knew nothing about it? :confused: And if so, did she think it would encourage people to buy the books, which is what is repeated by the child? :confused:

I guess so...
  • PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »

McKeith's ignorance and nonsense are why parents who want to homeschool should have to have teaching qualifications....

Poor girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    McKeith's ignorance and nonsense are why parents who want to homeschool should have to have teaching qualifications....

Poor girls.

I agree with this. I actually home-schooled my kids for a couple of months while we were in the middle of moving house, and I couldn't believe how easy it is to just withdraw children from the whole system, with no check on what I would be teaching them, or what qualifications I've got.

I'd never do it long-term, as I believe they miss out on so many things, and there are very few people who would be able to teach every subject as secondary school level.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the kids are forced to eat her dangerous algae and other ridiculous food.

My guess is that the family are probably used to her histrionics - I imagine she uses her "delicate nature" to get her own way quite a lot in her private life.

I feel very sorry for them :(

I agree. I bet she's a right pain at home too. If her hubby does something to upset her she probably has one of her 'swoons' :D She's a very controlling person - quite passive aggressive.
    There are a couple of You Tube videos that are supposed to be presented by one of the daughters but are...well a bit odd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VcXsKPQOw

Oh dear lord. I had to switch that off, it was freaking me out! :eek: That slightly creepy singing over all those images!

If that really IS her daughter, and I have my doubts, then she seems to be as deluded as her mother. Either that or completely brainwashed by her that mummy is always right and, most importantly, must be adored at all times.

If Gillian is behind that then she is quite sick. I didn't think she could sink any lower but if she put her daughter up to that ...... :eek::(

And I actually saw that This Morning interview (always record it while at work in case I'm missing something!) and IMO Phil didn't bully her at all, he wasn't even nasty just asked her about her mother. It was a telephone conversation with not even a photograph of Skylark. She sounded very young (I'm surprised to find out she's 15/16 I would have said 11-13 by her voice) and they were quite softly, softly with her and gave her a chance to say how wonderful mummy was etc. But she also gave away the fact that McKeith wanted to be in Oz to visit relatives she'd never met which Skylark thought that was nice. We of course can see that she just wanted a free ticket to Oz even though her and her lawyer hubby must be loaded!! After the call they were clearly quite uncomfortable criticising McKeith at first - didn't take them long to get back into their stride though! :D

You have to wonder at the wisdom of the father though allowing her to make the call, she could have been left very distressed if it had gone wrong as she does seem a little sheltered and naive.
  • Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    yep I feel sorry for Mckeiths children bet they are getting some stick at school :(

At school.:eek:
    My goodness how old was she when she had then.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »

Poor girls.

I'm sure she made a few up to show to the authorities.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

she's only 51 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    I'm sure she made a few up to show to the authorities.

lol! :D Trouble is you don't need to, as I said in my earlier post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The children are 16 and 10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol! :D Trouble is you don't need to, as I said in my earlier post.

That wouldn't stop her.

More about her life here
    http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Gillian_McKeith
  • Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

51 :eek: I thought she was about 65 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An encyclopaedia of knowledge about Dr Gillian - some not suitable for work.

http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/gillian_mckeith
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a couple of You Tube videos that are supposed to be presented by one of the daughters but are...well a bit odd http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VcXsKPQOw

creepy :eek: she probably has them Locked in a basement
  • winemartwinemart Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Her agent seems to be a pleasant sort, I emailed him the following -

How can you have the gall to represent such a personality as Gillian?

Aren't you supposed to guide your clients as to the best way of promoting themselves?

Here's a good link if you wish to be humiliated -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1332169/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Has-Gillian-McKeith-rumbled-jungle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

He firstly replied with - "Are you bored?"

His second reply was - "What a twat………."

This was from - michael@michaeljoyce.tv
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    winemart wrote: »
    Her agent seems to be a pleasant sort, I emailed him the following -

How can you have the gall to represent such a personality as Gillian?

Aren't you supposed to guide your clients as to the best way of promoting themselves?

Here's a good link if you wish to be humiliated -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1332169/Im-A-Celebrity-2010-Has-Gillian-McKeith-rumbled-jungle.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

He firstly replied with - "Are you bored?"

His second reply was - "What a twat………."

This was from - michael@michaeljoyce.tv

...a lot of stress managing all these A listers http://www.michaeljoycemanagement.com/index.html
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenco wrote: »
    Whatever the situation is here is very sad.

Either the daughter is telling the truth as she believes it in which case Gillian is extremely irresponsible as a parent to carry on with this show given the trauma she is putting this daughter through and seemingly has in the past. I cannot even begin to think how tramatised I'd have been at 16 at seeing my Mum on the other side of the world looking this ill and fainting left right and centre. Let alone dealing with all the hatred flying around about her and will do for evermore.

Alternatively her daughter is in on the act as Gillian has taught her to lie and be a fake like she is. Either way this woman is a disaster as a parent.

It makes my blood boil to think of how some parents gets their kids taken away by Social Services for far less than this woman is doing to her children. This daughter who's been on This Morning is only 16 and the other daughter is only 10 - such a vulnerable age for both to be coping with their mother's behaviour.

they don't have a television, so they cannot watch her.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

::D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by sofieellis
    51 :eek: I thought she was about 65 :D

Oh come on now! I'm 62 and look at least 25 years younger than McGrief. So do all my friends of a similar age :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

I didn't see the This Morning episode, but if they don't have a TV, I wonder what prompted the daughter to phone in :confused:

ETA: I was serious about her age - she really is only 51 :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GM must know that video is up, it was put up in Sept 2009, when her daughter was 9, she's now 10.
  • ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

They don't have a television? She has a television career (her words) yet they don't have a television?

She said she wants to talk to Katie Price because she will know what she's going through, how will she know that if she hasn't watched the show previously, I hope KP tells her to eff off?

I retract my previous statement btw, Giliian McKieth is a fake and a liar. She's groomed her children to be fakes and liars too. I apologise for sticking up for and taking a stand for her daughters.
    I was wrong, her daughters are as bad as her, either that or they're caught up on the Gillian bandwagon :mad: