EastEnders - Ronnie Mitchell/Samantha Womack Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lilirose wrote: »
    Hey Lou. I used to have a link for Liverpool 1 but can't find it. I will keep looking. Hopefully I will find it.

aaww thanks lily! i will keep looking for places, i couldnt find it on amazon the other day but i will have another look!

Is it worth the buy lilly? is it any good? :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think they would not only would it be educating people about cot death but also domestic violence and I think Sam and Scott would be the perfect pair.

I can see them doing it and I honestly do think it would be a good plot but I just think Ronnie's gone through so much already. BUT Maybe domestic abuse and Ronnie takes James and leaves. I honsetly do think the storyline will get better :) but we will see loads more drama, tears, misery :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,679
    Forum Member
    I can see them doing it and I honestly do think it would be a good plot but I just think Ronnie's gone through so much already. BUT Maybe domestic abuse and Ronnie takes James and leaves. I honsetly do think the storyline will get better :) but we will see loads more drama, tears, misery :D

I know it will get better I just don't like the swap part of the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where is Emma these days? I hope she will be back soon.

I know shes disappeared :eek:
    I spoke to her on fb the other day but havent heard anything since then!

BIB: Thats what im thinking, wouldnt damestic abuse be a step too far?

She going to of lost 3 children and now you lot are thinking of making her husband a voilent man *tuts* hahah!
    Forum Member

She going to of lost 3 children and now you lot are thinking of making her husband a voilent man *tuts* hahah!

Sorry Lou it is just going round in my head.
  • liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aaww thanks lily! i will keep looking for places, i couldnt find it on amazon the other day but i will have another look!

Is it worth the buy lilly? is it any good? :D:D

I really like it. I love Sam doing drama as well as comedy, and Liverpool 1 is great drama.
    What is strange is seeing Sam's character and Mark's character fall in love and the characters are quite similar to what Sam and Mark seem to be in real life.
    To some extent it feels like you are watching Sam and Mark’s love story develop on screen.
    Obviously it is during that series that they started to fall for each other so that probably comes across or maybe I think I see it because I know that is when they started falling in love.

Another DVD I would recommend is Strange. Sam is great there too.
    Unless you are a bit of a fanatic like me or Emma and want to collect Sam’s work and keep it as memorabilia :o:o
    you might find that on You tube. I believe that one is on you tube though so you might want to check you tube and save money.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB:- Hmmm Maybe but then she's already been abused hasn't she, so in a way it's new but it's not completely Ronnie's been controlled and abused by Archie for years. Maybe we could see an Archie side to Jack, him becoming controlling of Ronnie or
    ok this is only a suggestion but it's known that SOME abused children go onto abuse themselves, Tommy isn't James and will never be James maybe Ronnie could go on to resent the baby for this. Or am I just taking it way over the line here?
    Forum Member
    BIB:- Hmmm Maybe but then she's already been abused hasn't she, so in a way it's new but it's not completely Ronnie's been controlled and abused by Archie for years. Maybe we could see an Archie side to Jack, him becoming controlling of Ronnie or
    ok this is only a suggestion but it's known that SOME abused children go onto abuse themselves, Tommy isn't James and will never be James maybe Ronnie could go on to resent the baby for this. Or am I just taking it way over the line here?

Yeah you're taken it over the line now Hun sorry bout this I have totally started the wrong convocation haven't I.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah you're taken it over the line now Hun sorry bout this I have totally started the wrong convocation haven't I.

Haha lol no that was me
    SORRY GUYS! I just said to Lou I can't believe I just suggested Ronnie would harm her baby. :(
    I could never see Ronnie doing this.

I do think the domestic violence is possible though.

I have this lecture at college about abuse and safeguarding and all that and I get very into it :o:o:o:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Haha lol no that was me
    SORRY GUYS! I just said to Lou I can't believe I just suggested Ronnie would harm her baby. :(
    I could never see Ronnie doing this.

I do think the domestic violence is possible though.

I have this lecture at college about abuse and safeguarding and all that and I get very into it :o:o:o:o:o:o

Yeah I do to i think It would be fab to see how they would do it though I think Sam and Scott would pull it off perfectly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Lou it is just going round in my head.

I know i was only kidding :D:D
    I really like it. I love Sam doing drama as well as comedy, and Liverpool 1 is great drama.
    What is strange is seeing Sam's character and Mark's character fall in love and the characters are quite similar to what Sam and Mark seem to be in real life.
    To some extent it feels like you are watching Sam and Mark’s love story develop on screen.
    Obviously it is during that series that they started to fall for each other so that probably comes across or maybe I think I see it because I know that is when they started falling in love.

Another DVD I would recommend is Strange. Sam is great there too.
    Unless you are a bit of a fanatic like me or Emma and want to collect Sam’s work and keep it as memorabilia :o:o
    you might find that on You tube. I believe that one is on you tube though so you might want to check you tube and save money.;)

awwww ok i really want it now, tommorrow im going to search everywhere and ive got money to buy it now soo WAHEY!

Ive watched bits of strange on youtube and i got hooked just havenyt had time to weatch all of them because game on took over my life:o
    I saw the cute scene watching strange with sam on the bed with a young boy tickeling him and it seemed real sweet and then the darker sides to the drama :)

I think when ive got more cash i will start collecting but at the moment youtube does me fine but liverpool 1 isnt anywhere to watch so wil have to buy that and ive heard great things about it!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do to i think It would be fab to see how they would do it though I think Sam and Scott would pull it off perfectly.

They really would. They both have the potential for huge storylines, Ronnie has heaps doesn't she but Jack not so much I mean we've had some fab storylines but I think this could go deep for Jack, can give him oppurtunity to basically shine! Do his stuff :D:D

And Still apologise for my previous suggestion I'm still kicking myself. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU CHARLOTTE SUGGESTING THOSE THINGS :eek::eek:

NOT IMPRESSED IN THE SLIGHTEST:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seriously! I know!! ok jeez!! I'll throw myself from my roof in a minute!!

:(:(:(:(

And I was only suggesting :o:o stupidest suggestion I've ever made but still:o
    Forum Member
    They really would. They both have the potential for huge storylines, Ronnie has heaps doesn't she but Jack not so much I mean we've had some fab storylines but I think this could go deep for Jack, can give him oppurtunity to basically shine! Do his stuff :D:D

And Still apologise for my previous suggestion I'm still kicking myself. :(

Yeah it would be amazing for scott/Jack as it would stop him being the joke of the squre. Lou she didn't mean it lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously! I know!! ok jeez!! I'll throw myself from my roof in a minute!!

:(:(:(:(

And I was only suggesting :o:o stupidest suggestion I've ever made but still:o

NOOOOOOO! CHARLOTTE YOU CANT JUMP YOUU NEED TO WAIT FOR ME

*runs from thread and joins charlotte on roof top*

lou: ready?
    charl: as i'll ever be

*jumps off roof*

scott: -sexual moans-

HAHAHA COULDNT HELP MYSELF ;):D
    Forum Member

*jumps off roof*

Lou u should be ashamed of you're self lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it would be amazing for scott/Jack as it would stop him being the joke of the squre. Lou she didn't mean it lol.
    Yep agree :) And Thank You :)

*jumps off roof*

Haha! I just totally Laughed! at like ten past 2 and everyones asleep oops lol!! Hmmmm that roof looks even more tempting now :o
    Forum Member
    Yep agree :) And Thank You :)

Haha! I just totally Laughed! at like ten past 2 and everyones asleep oops lol!! Hmmmm that roof looks even more tempting now :o

That's alrite Hun. Ooh lol:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou u should be ashamed of you're self lol :D

:o:o

hahaha i couldnt help myself, your roof is a very tempting place! :D:D
    i bet everyones like WTF are they chatting about! ;)
    Forum Member

Lol:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah it would be amazing for scott/Jack as it would stop him being the joke of the squre.

Yeah it would give him something to get his teeth into and not just be known as jack with the super sperm who impregnates every mitchell! :o
    Forum Member
    Yeah it would give him something to get his teeth into and not just be known as jack with the super sperm who impregnates every mitchell! :o

I know he has super sperm with everyone else but ronnie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AAAAHHHH!

Im spazzzing once again!!!

Listening to sam on radio 2 once again, her voice is just like wow :eek::D

I do hope when she leaves eastenders (whenever that is) that she goes back to the west end!

I will be the first one to buy tickets, front row everything :D:D

I'll be like her west end stalker :p hahaha!

Sam is just amazing at everything, its like shocking, i find myself envying her in a nice way because of all her talents! :o
    Does anyone else occasionly do that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha Yep more than likely and my roof is fabulous! :D:D
This discussion has been closed.