Options

Rake (UK Pace Spoilers in Tags) Starts Tonight 6th March 9pm on Universal

anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
This new US drama about a maverick defense lawyer starring Greg Kinnear based on the popular Australian series starts tonight at 9pm.

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to watch this as it looks quite good but it's tanking badly in the states so i can't imagine it going beyong a single season.

I might series link it and see what happens.
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to watch this as it looks quite good but it's tanking badly in the states so i can't imagine it going beyong a single season.

Shame cause I really like Greg Kinnear. They've moved it to Friday nights in the US so maybe that will help with the ratings.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you can source the original version, it is much much better and you'll have the bonus of three series in the can already
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    If you can source the original version, it is much much better and you'll have the bonus of three series in the can already

The original series is on Netflix UK now.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    The original series is on Netflix UK now.

Excellent, cheers. I'm a year's sub with Netflix so I'll add it to my list as well.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame cause I really like Greg Kinnear. They've moved it to Friday nights in the US so maybe that will help with the ratings.

I doubt it
    Friday isn't nicknamed "The Friday Night Death Slot" for nothing

If a show is moved to fridays, it clearly means the network have lost all hope but wants to air all the remaining episodes.
  • Options
    LondonKiwiLondonKiwi Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the Australian version been shown on a channel in the UK? I sat down to watch this and I remembered having seen the storyline before.
  • Options
    ocavocav Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be moved to Sunday Nights 8pm. Anybody still watching this?