The Beckham family celebrate 16 years of marriage and children....

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who said this further up the thread:

I meant that the user hasnt been told, they decided that, that is what they believe so pass it off as common knowledge gossip despite no smoke in the fake fire.

I'm surprised by this question. Do you have proof of an eating disorder and how can any of us know if she has it under control? Or are you too guilty of casting massive assumptions and gossiping?

Common Pru..........we are all guilty of that. ;-)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Common Pru..........we are all guilty of that. ;-)

Yes.

But this poster was telling us off for doing it - and then doing it himself.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

OK. :D

I really didn't mean to sound stern and apologies if I did. :blush:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Yes.

Media have always suggested she has a problem with her weight.
    Media in recent years have not mentioned any affairs.

My gossip is based on that, his sounds like an opinion that he passes of as gossip so people take notice of his view.

I never suggested gossiping was wrong, I argued HOW/WHERE it originated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Men wrote: »
    Media have always suggested she has a problem with her weight.
    Media in recent years have not mentioned any affairs.

My gossip is based on that, his sounds like an opinion that he passes of as gossip so people take notice of his view.

I never suggested gossiping was wrong, I argued HOW/WHERE it originated.

The media have suggested she has a problem with her weight, the media have also suggested that Dave likes a little extra curricular nooky. You are essentially cherry picking the gossip that YOU think is valid and that which you think isn't.

It all equates to the same thing - gossip and hearsay with a few anecdotes thrown in.
    Forum Member
    The media have suggested she has a problem with her weight, the media have also suggested that Dave likes a little extra curricular nooky. You are essentially cherry picking the gossip that YOU think is valid and that which you think isn't.

It all equates to the same thing - gossip and hearsay with a few anecdotes thrown in.

I haven't read anything about affairs. With Victoria it at least is half evident that she may have a weight problem.

Made my point now and have explained.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who knows wether David's playing the field but anyone with a pair of eyes can see Victoria is very under weight for a mum in her 40's, she never looked anything like as thin in her Spicegirl days, but tbf her face still looks good, unlike poor Kate Middleton whose lack of nutrition ages her terribly, she'll look like Nancy Reagan by the time she's 50!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't read anything about affairs. With Victoria it at least is half evident that she may have a weight problem.

Made my point now and have explained.

You have never heard of Rebecca Loos?:confused::confused:

She is very thin, but you are saying she has an eating disorder with no proof.
    Forum Member
    Who knows wether David's playing the field but anyone with a pair of eyes can see Victoria is very under weight for a mum in her 40's, she never looked anything like as thin in her Spicegirl days, but tbf her face still looks good, unlike poor Kate Middleton whose lack of nutrition ages her terribly, she'll look like Nancy Reagan by the time she's 50!

Exactly really.

I'm not arguing with that other poster.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Absolutely; she is incredibly underweight. She's clearly not eating McDonald's happy meals every evening.

But it could be for a multitude of reasons and to brazenly say that someone has an eating disorder whilst berating everyone else for 'gossiping' is pure hypocrisy at best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Y
    She is very thin, but you are saying she has an eating disorder with no proof.

I don't really think she has an eating disorder. Some people really are just very thin. One of the fairly early symptoms of serious undereating is that ovulation stops. She has four strapping children.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I read a book by the journalist who 'splashed' the RL story and he went into great detail about how it happened. The NOTW were working on another story before the RL one but they couldn't it as they had no way of linking the evidence to DB. When they were working on the RL story, they found out that DB used the same phone number with both women when he was texting them and as RL had a written note from DB with his name and that phone number on they could run the RL story plus the one with the other woman the following week.
    Forum Member
    I don't really think she has an eating disorder. Some people really are just very thin. One of the fairly early symptoms of serious undereating is that ovulation stops. She has four strapping children.

I don't think that user reads anything anyone puts properly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that user reads anything anyone puts properly.

If you are going to make spurious claims about me, at least have the decency to address me personally rather than mentioning me in other posts.

I am perfectly capable of reading properly; you seem incapable of engaging in any form of meaningful debate. You still haven't answered my question about Rebecca Loos and just don't like it that your pomposity and hypocrisy has been called out.

You claim that VB has an eating disorder but refuse to accept any form of hyperbole about DB having 'dalliances'. Perfectly clear what your agenda is and I'm not wasting any more of my time on your rather silly and vague posts.
    Forum Member
    If you are going to make spurious claims about me, at least have the decency to address me personally rather than mentioning me in other posts.

I am perfectly capable of reading properly; you seem incapable of engaging in any form of meaningful debate. You still haven't answered my question about Rebecca Loos and just don't like it that your pomposity and hypocrisy has been called out.

You claim that VB has an eating disorder but refuse to accept any form of hyperbole about DB having 'dalliances'. Perfectly clear what your agenda is and I'm not wasting any more of my time on your rather silly and vague posts.

Great :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IVF perhaps? Either way it's very unusual for a woman to be significantly thinner in their 30's and 40's than they were in their late teens, early 20's, especially after having children. There have been stories in the press about Victoria's diet or lack of, for years, only eating raw peas, prawns or mangetout etc.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

I think that when someone is that disciplined about their weight then it's a disorder.

And I am willing to bet everything I own that Harper was the result of gender selected IVF. Not ovulating is not necessarily a barrier to having children anymore.

I can't decide if Mr Men is being deliberately provocative or is just being a bit dim.
    Forum Member
    I think that when someone is that disciplined about their weight then it's a disorder.

And I am willing to get everything I own that Harper was the result of gender selected IVF.

I can't decide if Mr Men is being deliberately provocative or is just being a bit dim.

Thanks.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Thanks.

No worries. But you seem to be firing off random questions but don't want to debate the answers you're getting.....:confused:
    Forum Member
    No worries. But you seem to be firing off random questions but don't want to debate the answers you're getting.....:confused:

I did explain.

There is no point me saying the same thing with different words. Especially when the reply is the exact same response as last time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit off topic but I've just seen pics of Cheryl Cole turning up at the X factor audtitions looking shockingly thin, almost as thin as Amal Clooney as if that were even possible! :o
    Forum Member
    A bit off topic but I've just seen pics of Cheryl Cole turning up at the X factor audtitions looking shockingly thin, almost as thin as Amal Clooney as if that were even possible! :o

Rita Ora is younger.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David has always denied affairs but celebs lie like anyone else, remember when Victoria denied outright that she'd ever had a boob job and her breasts were totaly natural? That always made me smile 'cos a friend of my sister worked in the clinic where she got them done! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora is younger.

And doesn't look like a patient from a hospice :(
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Beckhams. :p:p:p