Options

Gaming podcasts - recommendations

NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone got any recommendations for good gaming podcasts?

I listen to them on the tube to work and they are a great way to pass the journey

My current favourite is the Talkradar UK - which is very funny and informative. I also listen to the Gamespot US podcast and the PSM and OPM ones. All of these are entertaining so worth a go to anyone who doesn't currently listen to them.

If anyone knows of any other good 'uns please post them up.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    The only gaming podcast you will need is the GiantBombcast on www.giantbomb.com.

Informative yet hilarious. Hardly go a week missing this one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only gaming podcast you will need is the GiantBombcast on www.giantbomb.com.

Informative yet hilarious. Hardly go a week missing this one.

Thanks - I will give it a go..
  • Options
    Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IGN UK podacst is my all time favourite. Just good all round banter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks - I think I tried that one once and didn't really get on with it. Might give it another go though.
  • Options
    scooby1970scooby1970 Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekend Confirmed with the legend that is Garnett Lee. Awesome podcast, if a slightly American slant.

:) Mark
  • Options
    YIKESTERYIKESTER Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    The best podcast out there is simon mayo's and mark kermode's wittertainment,,granted it's got to do with films and not games but it is very entertaining...oh and can i say
    hello to jason issacs lol
  • Options
    gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scooby1970 wrote: »
    Weekend Confirmed with the legend that is Garnett Lee. Awesome podcast, if a slightly American slant.

:) Mark

Weekend confirmed is my favourite by far. Followed Garnett from his 1up days. Hope he gets John davison on the show soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all. I am at the office till 6pm on xmas eve - so will give these a go on the way home.
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I listen to giant bomb cast to help me pass time. But its not great, its below average. They chat nonsense just to pass time, swear pretty much, ps3 bashers once a while. i prefer ps nation, its funny nd informative, sarcastic gamer - funny, but they dont really talk much about games, hence the title sarcastic, but its about games lol. Podcast beyind from ign. And i just started listening to playstation lifestyle. Its ok, just informative so far. And the 1up podcast, game dammit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    I listen to giant bomb cast to help me pass time. But its not great, its below average. They chat nonsense just to pass time, swear pretty much, ps3 bashers once a while. i prefer ps nation, its funny nd informative, sarcastic gamer - funny, but they dont really talk much about games, hence the title sarcastic, but its about games lol. Podcast beyind from ign. And i just started listening to playstation lifestyle. Its ok, just informative so far. And the 1up podcast, game dammit

Why does swearing matter? Children aren't gonna listen to it....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does swearing matter? Children aren't gonna listen to it....

He might hate it, and i dont like it either. + they do in in an unnecessary way,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nedubiz wrote: »
    Anyone got any recommendations for good gaming podcasts?

I listen to them on the tube to work and they are a great way to pass the journey

My current favourite is the Talkradar UK - which is very funny and informative. I also listen to the Gamespot US podcast and the PSM and OPM ones. All of these are entertaining so worth a go to anyone who doesn't currently listen to them.

If anyone knows of any other good 'uns please post them up.

Cheers.

I am getting talkradar now, will try the PSM and OPM, with gamespot this weekend
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A big +1 for this. I love the IGNUK podcast. Very funny.