Are You A Proud Or Embarrassed BB Viewer?

2»

Comments

• allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm neither! I don't really care what people think. I always say the best bit of BB is this forum!
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't give a d*mn..........I like Emmerdale, Corrie and Eastenders too.........so what....... also museums, art, Gregorian chants, history ......... get fed up with those who look down their long noses and judge others.......

Edit.......oh........one minute, what am I doing on here........judging the HMs.......:o
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    I guess I am closer to the first option. I don't go about screaming I love BB but if it comes up in a conversation I am more than happy to talk about it since I don't get much chance dto talk about it other than Online.

There is no shame in liking a show, you can't control what you programs you enjoy watching!

If people ridicule you for watching a show it says more about them than it does about you!
    Exactly this.

Me too.

I know far more LURK on this forum but I feel safe knowing that very few know who I really am.

It is not that I am ashamed, more than I don't want to be dissed for my 14 year long pleasure:)
  • dragon_mutant1dragon_mutant1 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Proud, always have been and always will be. :)
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out and proud, tho not as enthusiastic as I used to be. If I missed it, it was recorded or I would watch on catch up. Now I don't bother if I'm out at the weekend. I watched the football rather than the eviction on Friday:o

The most noticeable thing is knowing friends ( who I haven't seen for a while ) who used to be so in to it and when I bump in to them and ask if they're watching BB. 9 times out of 10 it's " Nah, can't really get in to it now " :(
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I live in shame. Even my husband is mortified I watch it. :blush:
  • emmetmclemmetmcl Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out and somewhat proud.
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    I don't talk about it these days. I used to be out and proud.
  • theiatheia Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    :D

You could even use BB as a distraction- If anyone ever smells smoke on you/ or suspects anything, just deny it and tell them you were posting something on a Big Brother forum and they'll soon forget all about the smoking...! ^_^

Now, that is a very good idea :)
  • jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    I live in shame. Even my husband is mortified I watch it. :blush:

So is mine.

So much so he watches it to make sure I see it right & not the way I want to. I am so oppressed because of my addiction :cry: