Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o:o rolls eyes

It's not that shocking, Kay, he has plenty of form for this.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    And still one hit wonder.

Yup in pretty much every single article written about him, he's always referred to as KP's ex and the MG singer. :p
    It's not that shocking, Kay, he has plenty of form for this.

:D
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Yup in pretty much every single article written about him, he's always referred to as KP's ex and the MG singer. :p

:D

That is a total lie and you know it. You might want it to be but it doesn't make it true.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    That is a total lie and you know it. You might want it to be but it doesn't make it true.

Do you have proof that it's a lie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D 'a total lie'. Bad, bad hmmbop is a liar!:p

You need to calm down and stop taking all things TM soo very seriously.

And in pretty much every article I read about him, he is referred to as KP's ex and/or the MG singer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have proof that it's a lie?

Yes. Simple straightforward FACTS. FACTS speak for themselves. Repeating endlessly the same old to same old audience doesn't change FACTS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Simple straightforward FACTS. FACTS speak for themselves. Repeating endlessly the same old to same old audience doesn't change FACTS.

I'd say the facts speak for themselves. In pretty much every article about him, I'm fairly confident KP and MG will feature somewhere.

If you have the time and inclination to go trawling through Google (I don't) I'm sure there'll be more articles with said person/song in them when referencing him, than without.

Anyway, I'll leave you with your version of the facts, and I'll stick with mine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D 'a total lie'. Bad, bad hmmbop is a liar!:p

You need to calm down and stop taking all things TM soo very seriously.

And in pretty much every article I read about him, he is referred to as KP's ex and/or the MG singer.

You need to open your eyes then and actually read the articles. A matter to seeing what you want to see rather than what is actually written.

You have to laugh about me taking it all too seriously. It isn't me who spends day after day / month after month / year after year posting about someone I claim to dislike with a passion. I hardly ever read the Peter Andre threads on here as it is the usual cabal posting the same old stuff but today I clicked and decided to make a simple point that lies were being posted. It may be a daily occurrence to post lies but I today decided to comment on it. Exercising my freedom of speech.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup. So no proof then Or should I say PROOF. Glad that's sorted.

You need to open your eyes then and actually read the articles. A matter to seeing what you want to see rather than what is actually written.

You have to laugh about me taking it all too seriously. It isn't me who spends day after day / month after month / year after year posting about someone I claim to dislike with a passion. I hardly ever read the Peter Andre threads on here as it is the usual cabal posting the same old stuff but today I clicked and decided to make a simple point that lies were being posted. It may be a daily occurrence to post lies but I today decided to comment on it. Exercising my freedom of speech.

Now that IS blatantly untrue.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Firstly, calling people liars and attacking posters are both against the t and c's.

Secondly, the post says "pretty much" which means (imo) most, not all. Out of the 6 most recent, 5 stated that Pa was either Kp's ex or The Mysterious Girl singer.

That would imply that "pretty much" is pretty much accurate.
    Therefore, calling this poster a liar would pretty much appear to be both against the t and c's and wrong.

But well done for taking a stand for freedom of speech. In a week like this, it is very important that we do that, in spite of facing oppression.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So when I see 'the mysterious girl singer' and 'J&P the children he shares with ex wife KP' in pretty much every article, it's just a figment of my imagination?

Unfortunately, you also are misunderstanding my point about taking it all too seriously. And I don't just 'claim' to dislike him, I actually really do dislike him. I believe him to be a sneaky, manipulating, greedy, talentless, money grabbing free loader, who would sell every aspect of his kids privacy for a regular OK! spot and a large financial fee.

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's really not lies. In pretty much every article about him, KP and MG will be mentioned.

And 'the usual cable' of people, just like yourself, are also exercising their freedom of speech.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    So when I see 'the mysterious girl singer' and 'J&P the children he shares with ex wife KP' in pretty much every article, it's just a figment of my imagination?

You also are misunderstanding my point about taking it all too seriously. And I don't 'claim' to dislike him, I actually really do dislike him. I believe him to be a sneaky, manipulating, greedy, talentless, money grabbing free loader, who would sell every aspect of his kids privacy for a regular OK! spot and a large financial fee.

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, it's not lies. In pretty much every article about him, KP and MG will be mentioned.

And 'the usual cable' of people, just like yourself, are also exercising their freedom of speech.

BIB....That's not what you said in your original post. You claimed that he is referred to as KP's ex in every article printed. I think that maybe what Aurora is referring to as being a lie. The links artless posted prove Aurora's point, as none of those articles referred to him as KP's ex. The mention of who he shares his kids with is not the same as what you were saying , as you were inferring that he is only ever seen as her ex by everyone who writes an article about him. I will concur that is how it was for quite some time after the marriage break up...but not so much these days.

i wont dispute he is referred to as the MG singer in almost every article written about him...I do dispute that he is still being tagged as "KP's ex" in every article.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB....That's not what you said in your original post. You claimed that he is referred to as KP's ex in every article printed. I think that maybe what Aurora is referring to as being a lie. The links artless posted prove Aurora's point, as none of those articles referred to him as KP's ex. The mention of who he shares his kids with is not the same as what you were saying , as you were inferring that he is only ever seen as her ex by everyone who writes an article about him. I will concur that is how it was for quite some time after the marriage break up...but not so much these days.

i wont dispute he is referred to as the MG singer in almost every article written about him...I do dispute that he is still being tagged as "KP's ex" in every article.

My point is that he will always be known as KP's ex, whether they reference the children in the articles or not.

I would imagine that at this stage of the game, unless a person has been living in a cave for the last decade, that most people are aware KP is his ex, and that she is the mother of his first two children.

But yet they still mention she's his ex wife AND the mother of his children. It's unnecessary really, but as has been stated here before, they'll forever be entwined.

And just to reiterate, in pretty much every article, he will be referred to as the MG singer, and no matter in what context, KP will be referred to and mentioned as his ex wife.

Now, I'm starting to lose the will to live discussing this, so I think I'll maybe leave it there, unless I'm called a liar again, then I may reply.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shows most of all how much padding is necessary in every article about him that it has to include the 'reminder' that he is the ex of KP, the father of two of her kids and that he once had a hit record. Which kind of sums him up really, interest-wise. ;-):cool:
    Forum Member
    My point is that he will always be known as KP's ex, whether they reference the children in the articles or not.

I would imagine that at this stage of the game, unless a person has been living in a cave for the last decade, that most people are aware KP is his ex, and she is the mother of his first two children.

But yet they still mention she's his ex wife AND the mother of his children. It's unnecessary really, but as has been stated here before, they'll forever be entwined.

And just to reiterate, in pretty much every article, he will be referred to as the MG singer, and no matter in what context, KP will be referred to and mentioned as his ex wife.

Now, I'm starting to lose the will to live discussing this, so I think I'll maybe leave it there, unless I'm called a liar again, they I may reply.

And I have read articles about her where it is mentioned she was married to him and he is the father of two of her children. What's the difference?

In articles about her he is often mentioned and in articles about him she is often mentioned. As you say, they will forever be entwined so not really sure what your point was really.

As for him always being referred to as the MG singer....i've already said I don't dispute that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    It shows most of all how much padding is necessary in every article about him that it has to include the 'reminder' that he is the ex of KP, the father of two of her kids and that he once had a hit record. Which kind of sums him up really, interest-wise. ;-):cool:

Anywaaay, moving on.....;-)

Yup, plenty of padding definitely necessary!

It amazes me they're able to fill 6 pages of dialogue in OK! on a very regular basis (a very private 8 covers last year, I think?). Actually, wait, no it doesn't, not when you read it in full. A load of inane drivel!
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »

It is often mentioned that he is the father of 2 of her children in articles written about her too.

:o:o:o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I have read articles about her where it is mentioned she was married to him and he is the father of two of her children. What's the difference?

In articles about her he is often mentioned and in articles about him she is often mentioned. As you say, they will forever be entwined so not really sure what your point was really.

As for him always being referred to as the MG singer....i've already said I don't dispute that.

They are still linked and probably always will be linked by the media and it does work both ways.

I can't speak for other FM's but it appears to me that Hmmbop was responding to the post which was calling her a liar, rather than trying to show a balance and I can't say I blame her for that.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    They are still linked and probably always will be linked by the media and it does work both ways.

I can't speak for other FM's but it appears to me that Hmmbop was responding to the post which was calling her a liar, rather than trying to show a balance and I can't say I blame her for that.

I am glad you concur the bib, as that is all I am trying to say really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad you concur the bib, as that is all I am trying to say really.

I've always seen it both ways, despite the attempts of some on here to paint me as a KP fan in denial - I genuinely dislike them equally :)
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've always seen it both ways, despite the attempts of some on here to paint me as a KP fan in denial - I genuinely dislike them equally :)

That has never been in dispute as far as i'm concerned.:)
    Forum Member
    Anyhow, none of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread..sooo...

I think it's perfectly natural to have some reservations about remarrying when you have had a failed marriage...especially when it was a very bitter break up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyhow, none of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread..sooo...

I think it's perfectly natural to have some reservations about remarrying when you have had a failed marriage...especially when it was a very bitter break up.

Which is understandable but. had he not made such a big deal about being so keen to marry Emily and saying publicly it would be in 2015, then this wouldn't appear to be such a huge back track. Surely even fans must admit he does have a habit of engaging gob before brain
This discussion has been closed.