Options

To All Marcus And Siavash Fans...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
Forum Member
✭✭
...lets try and stop the anti-threads, because whoever survives tonight, will without a doubt be nommed on sunday, therefore in order to stop one of lisa,s gang winning, we need to be civil to one another, as we will probably require each others support to stop this happening. lets wish both hm,s good luck and let the voters decide which one of our favourites survives,because a lot of both sets of fans are going to feel alienated by some of the comments that have appeared recently,and will possibly vote against the one that survives tonight,during the next eviction,and i don,t think any of us want that. so good luck and may the best man win.:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are going to be a lot of upset fans on here ... aim your anger at the people who put them up .... not each other.

the best 2 HM's left in ..... a great shame whoever goes :(
  • Options
    cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll stop. But Marcus the pervert must go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snaker wrote: »
    there are going to be a lot of upset fans on here ... aim your anger at the people who put them up .... not each other.

the best 2 HM's left in ..... a great shame whoever goes :(

well said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck tonight

All Freddie, Siavash & Marcus fans need to unite after this eviction...only with our own style of "Public Block Vote" can we prevent Team Lisa's manipulation of "inhouse Block voting" from succeeding.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck tonight everybody.

I think it's pointless creating endless negative threads about either housemate - everyone has made up their mind who to vote out at this stage - a thread on an Internet forum is unlikely to changes anyone's mind!
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreading tonight:eek:

At least the interview should be a good'un!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice post op...but i'm sorry to say i'm now an ex Siavash supporter.
  • Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes you are right OP. The task next week is for both sets of fans to band together to oust Lisa et al. But I do still prefer Marcus to stay cos I think he exhibits all the traits (bolshieness, rudeness etc) that the producers must hate. I just think it is about time we had a winner who stands head and shoulders above the bimbos, wannabees, money grabbers, cheeky chappies etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magsy56 wrote: »
    Yes you are right OP. The task next week is for both sets of fans to band together to oust Lisa et al. But I do still prefer Marcus to stay cos I think he exhibits all the traits (bolshieness, rudeness etc) that the producers must hate. I just think it is about time we had a winner who stands head and shoulders above the bimbos, wannabees, money grabbers, cheeky chappies etc.

there was a conversation at work about the lack of quality of Hm and the demise of BB amongst some non BB fans who dont watch ..... and i listened in as they dont know my secret :o but the poor fame hungry wannabe HMs (of which a disproportionate amount seen to be gay) as it was an established program that everyone knew seemed be the no.1 reason why people dont watch.

and if im honest the guy was right ..... when it was new and fresh we didnt have this problem.

sorry i went OTT ... just thought it was interesting as it seemed they would watch if something new with interesting more normal people ... not your lisa's and charlies ... ho hum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magsy56 wrote: »

magsy56, i am and always have been a marcus supporter. i just think the negative posts by both sets of fans could lead to one of lisa,s gang winning, because whoever loses tonight, their fans may hold a grudge against the winner, because of some fans negativity, and i don,t want that to happen. so whatever happens tonight, i hope all marcus, siavash and freddie fans get behind the winner and stop team lisa from winning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magsy56, i am and always have been a marcus supporter. i just think the negative posts by both sets of fans could lead to one of lisa,s gang winning, because whoever loses tonight, their fans may hold a grudge against the winner, because of some fans negativity, and i don,t want that to happen. so whatever happens tonight, i hope all marcus, siavash and freddie fans get behind the winner and stop team lisa from winning.

Hear Hear,

Good luck everyone. Three great HMs that should have been in the final.