Could someone with Orange broadband please help

Hello to all,

Just a very quick request I hope someone can help with. I have recently installed vonage at a friends house, however they seem to have having some problems with bad call quality.

What is odd is that although they can access any websites with no problems they cant view either www.vonage.com or www.vonage.co.uk ... which I thought was a bit odd!

Could someone here that uses orange broadband please then confirm if they also have this problem, or if my friend is just lucky enough to have those two websites blocked on all his computers.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Works fine here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the quick reply, guess it's just his box.

I get more and more amazed everyday just how bad that damn livebox is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Hi snitchy,

I work for Orange and may be able to help.

I have checked both sites and did not have any issues, so not sure what is happening. If it is possible to ask your friends to contact me, I will look into this for them.

Your friends can contact me at customer.services@orange.co.uk. Please ask them to include account details like landline/account number and their best contact number. If they can also add 'Jonathan Orange Response' in the first line, this will make sure the email is sent over to me quickly.

I hope this helps.

Jonathan
    Orange Response Team
  • anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    try clearing out our caches with C-Cleaner application, the reboot pc and see if that clears up the issue.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    28 months later....! :eek: