BigNipperBigNipper Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Might as well bring them a Domino's

That would be sure to make them sick.
  • Options
    FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next week a passing cruise ship gifts a TV and generator.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Branson will drop in from Necker with a broadband and telly package
  • Options
    CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the least interesting episode yet.
    We need water
    Nobody does anything
    We really need water.
    Nothing!
  • Options
    Alex_B1Alex_B1 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    The women are just strange, they must have some kind of different wiring in their brain or something. Why throw away a can when boiling water will sterilise it? After giving it a good wash to rid it of the smell of course. Most of them don't seem to have their priority right.
  • Options
    fudbeerfudbeer Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I'm sorry but what started of so promising is now so heavily scripted its become a bit of a joke.

They clearly did not want it to end early so they helped them go the distance starting with giving them the fire starter.

Doing this compromised the integrity of the programme, the idea of which was for them to survive without outside help once on the island.

I have little doubt that they were helped in many other ways some questionable areas being the can,the fishing boat, giving them water /food when the Doctors visit?

I guess they really could not believe how poor the girls would be.

Still entertaining but could have been so much better
  • Options
    toofasttoofast Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex_B1 wrote: »
    The women are just strange, they must have some kind of different wiring in their brain or something. Why throw away a can when boiling water will sterilise it? After giving it a good wash to rid it of the smell of course. Most of them don't seem to have their priority right.
    Their obsession with sun baking and not covering their skin to protect it whilst being dehydrated was truly flabbergasting!
  • Options
    albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toofast wrote: »
    Their obsession with sun baking and not covering their skin to protect it whilst being dehydrated was truly flabbergasting!

I've never understood why people enjoy baking in the sun full stop, let alone in such a critical situation.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had the eaten the vegetarian, we could have been spared all this unnecessary drama.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    The last 15 minutes of that episode was absolutely ridiculous. The sparkling clean jerry can and yet another 'lucky' food discovery was bad enough, but having some random bloke turn up on a boat and hand over a fish is just taking the piss out of the viewers.
  • Options
    tco200tco200 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At one point they were drinking murky water then it panned to Lauren drinking what looked like clear water
  • Options
    fudbeerfudbeer Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its also very odd that they say they were all on the verge of starving with the pigs saving them.

Yet the vegie did not eat any and she looks one of the most healthy ones there yet they have hardly mentioned how she is surviving. Surely that would make an interesting part of the programme? which makes me think they are giving her food.

If she can survive not eating meat why cant the rest?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eames wrote: »
    The last 15 minutes of that episode was absolutely ridiculous. The sparkling clean jerry can and yet another 'lucky' food discovery was bad enough, but having some random bloke turn up on a boat and hand over a fish is just taking the piss out of the viewers.

I agree. What a setup. Fishing boat, clean water, and carbs just in the nick of time. What next for the ladies...washed up suncream lotion?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no mention of what the veggie is eating. She's a walking miracle.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another row between Vic and the cook next week by the look of it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fudbeer wrote: »
    Its also very odd that they say they were all on the verge of starving with the pigs saving them.

Yet the vegie did not eat any and she looks one of the most healthy ones there yet they have hardly mentioned how she is surviving. Surely that would make an interesting part of the programme? which makes me think they are giving her food.

If she can survive not eating meat why cant the rest?[/QUOTE]

I was coming on here to post the same thing. She's surviving and I wonder what's she eating and how many calories she's having. Why cant they all go on a vegetarian diet for their time on the island?
  • Options
    makavelli132makavelli132 Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It can't be that much of a 'remote desert island' if a small fishing boat happened to just sail past...
  • Options
    BlizzardUKBlizzardUK Posts: 4,965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fiagomez wrote: »
    that sounds oddly creepy the way you wrote that!! :p

Wouldn't shock me if you see a periscope every so often pop up with a mini submarine with Bear in it.
  • Options
    Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    It can't be that much of a 'remote desert island' if a small fishing boat happened to just sail past...

The locations have been posted on here before, more than once Pearl Islands off Panama, Isla San Telmo, Isla Gabrizon or similar(ish), one of them is up for sale.

You've been able to see Bears Island throughout the whole program.