Daily Mail - older actresses protest about industry attitudes

LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1282685/Older-British-actresses-pressure-cosmetic-surgery-they.html

Yes, and when they read articles in the Daily Mail citing they're too old, too fat or have cellulite is enough to make them bloody angry as well.....:rolleyes:

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah the irony! The DM looking around indignantly to see who's to blame for this shocking ageism/sexism.

It is a shame though. Nothing can compete with talent and the three actresses featured have it in spades. I know who I'd rather watch.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM have a f******g cheek dont they??

Mind you, in my opinion most of their readership are jealous middle aged women, who are insecure about their apparance so makes sense that they spend time bitching about other women's appearances...
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Of course, their male editor is such a handsome devil himself. :D;)
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I've just read this

it just proves that misogyny is alive and well and most of the vile comments are made by women

kind of scary
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh He dos'nt have nice eyes. Nice eyes in a man are a must.:D
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I've just read this

it just proves that misogyny is alive and well and most of the vile comments are made by women

kind of scary

If you read the comments properly, I think you'll see most of them are made by men.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you read the comments properly, I think you'll see most of them are made by men.

Especially that one by someone called David who reckons men are like fine wine even over 50 or 60 whilst women are past it by 25-30 :eek::rolleyes:

I loved some of the replies to HIM! Especially the one about droopy balls!! :D