Matt Was Robbed...Boo To Kara & Her New Partner...

miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
Forum Member
✭✭
the Artem.

Gutted Matt didn't win!

Comments

• tinyangeltinyangel Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miles19740 wrote: »
    the Artem.

Gutted Matt didn't win!

Tough! you're obviously in the minority.:p
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yipeeee for Artem and Kara so thrilled for them and Matt was gracious in defeat and had manners too .
  • maryfmaryf Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    The best dancer won. :)
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh! Matt deserved to be in the final, he's been brilliant all along, but Kara is a sublime dancer and a sweetheart to boot, surely she has earned her first place?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yipeeee for Artem and Kara so thrilled for them and Matt was gracious and had manners too .

I concur.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Artem.

Gutted Matt didn't win!

Matt was a gracious runner-up.
  • Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Matt - I loved both of them. Very pleased for Kara :D
    The right two were in the final.
    OP's been a bit mean..
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the Artem.

Gutted Matt didn't win!

Matt was very gracious in defeat and a very worthy finalist
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear... nothing like a sore loser...
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Blah.
  • pabirdpabird Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to make your evening worse did you notice the blank faces on the other dancers when Matt completed their final dance and chatted to Tess as opposed to the affection and happy looks on those same faces when Kara completed her final dance

The best dancer won and only my opinion the most honest/genuine person
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt was very gracious in defeat and a very worthy finalist

He was indeed , some could learn from him .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Matt would have won with any other partner I think. Hope Aliona gets the sack.
    Although having said that I'm glad he didn't win, I thought he was a bit of a tosser :D He was very gracious in defeat though.
  • EESuperFanEESuperFan Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kara deserved to winn!!
    end of
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I hope someone has called the police :eek:
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Well, you should have voted more then!
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Kara & Matt were both lovely in their responses.

Well done Kara
  • strictlyflickstrictlyflick Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Although I wanted Matt to win, that American Smooth Kara did was amazing and should have got 40 although they did break the rules.

However I think she was very lucky that she did her best dance last as that would have stuck in everyone's mind more and could have given her more votes as the momentum went with her.

Matt on the other hand did his best dance right at the beginning but then they did carry all the votes over so it probably didn't make much of a difference.

I am glad Kara won as she was my second favourite and can completely understand why people voted for her.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the Artem.

Gutted Matt didn't win!

Kara was a fantastic winner, the very best! It would be nice if you could be gracious like Matt was. Kara is such a decent, lovely girl and without a doubt the best dancer this year. Week on week she was the most consistant at all the dances and the most worthy winner since Alesha Dixon!

So glad the right person won and congratulations to both Matt and Pamela for being gracious losers!
  • winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member
    Both Kara and Matt are honest and genuine in my book. A good result and Matt was generous to the winners. A worthy runner up. He did come second you know.

OP, you only show yourself up, with your miserable, mean- spirited post.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pabird wrote: »
    Just to make your evening worse did you notice the blank faces on the other dancers when Matt completed their final dance and chatted to Tess as opposed to the affection and happy looks on those same faces when Kara completed her final dance

yes very noticeable
  • ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I hope someone has called the police :eek:

:D LOL.

This is the worst part of results. When the opposing teams start cries of "he/she was robbed!" So sad.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best dancer won, but Matt was certainly gracious in defeat.
  • millie3millie3 Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The best dancer did win but I also have nothing but praise for the runner up. They were both worthy finalists and as I don't know either personally I wouldn't dream of commenting on their honesty.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here here, definitely the most honest, genuine and best dancer won this year! I gathered from all the other dancers that they all loved Kara and as much as I thought that Matt was a good dancer he was not as convincing and was always shocked when he got negative remarks from the judges whereas Kara always took it in her stride and actually agreed with them, bless her!

Kara is not only a great little dancer but a lovely well adjusted young lady! The best person definitely won, in my opinion!