Options

EE - Will we ever see Courtney Mitchell again?

fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have a strong feeling EastEnders will re-introduce her to the cast in the next year or two ;)

Comments

• Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd, she was awful. Shrill, spoilt brat. EE is festooned with 'em
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, maybe not
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,842
    Forum Member
    With the current bunch of teens getting older they do need to introduce some younger teens into the show so maybe it would be a good call. She must be about 13 by now I would think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    would love to see both her and grant return:cool:
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She be 15 don't see why not they need some proper Mitchells back in the square could be good for Phil & Co, she Tiffany and Grant's daughter so there is a lot of history there and Bianca is on the square there is potential.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just a random question

but did Alfie forget all about Shenice and leave her in charlies!??????:eek:
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the real question is do we want to see her again?
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with the joy of pat:D
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Fowler Jr could come back from America with Sharon and little Dennis. If Grant and Courtney can be brought back at the same time, EE can do an incest storyline with Mark and Courtney not knowing they're brother and sister.
  • Options
    TimWil014TimWil014 Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I saw a young actress in a recent episode of LAW & ORDER: UK who'd make an excellent Courtney Mitchell. She played a rape victim. She looks like a young Martine McCutcheon.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mark Fowler Jnr Paternity Storyline will surface if Grant ever returns I believe...
  • Options
    sp2011sp2011 Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so...
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    TimWil014 wrote: »
    I saw a young actress in a recent episode of LAW & ORDER: UK who'd make an excellent Courtney Mitchell. She played a rape victim. She looks like a young Martine McCutcheon.

thats who she reminded me off :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I think if she ever was to come back, it would be with the last actress who played her as she is Jacqueline Jossa (Lauren Branning's) cousin in real life.
  • Options
    TimWil014TimWil014 Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Not necessarily, x-wachael-x. The show is under no obligation to bring Megan Jossa back just because she's a current cast member's cousin. If they bring back Courtney Mitchell it'll probably be as long-term character so they'll need to find the right girl.

monalisa62003, the name of the young actress in the LAW & ORDER: UK episode is named Jessica Lester. I hope the casting department of EE has seen her in that and taken note of her potential on EE. She really does bear a touching resemblance to McCutcheon both in looks and speaking voice. And she's the right age, too.
  • Options
    JigglyBallJigglyBall Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just a random question

but did Alfie forget all about Shenice and leave her in charlies!??????:eek:

She came back with him didn't she? I'm pretty sure she ran up the stairs. I can't see a purpose for the character but I think if they get rid of Kat and have Alfie as a single father she can work.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,314
    Forum Member
    The shenice thing is all a bit odd, social services haven't even been involved. I don't see the point of her being there, she's not really working out as part of the family unit.