Options

Jennifer Ellison on Dance Mums

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I keep seeing trailers for a show on TLC that Jennifer Ellison is fronting called Dance Mums. In it, she is shouting and balling at a group of small children and telling us she has been in the industry for "naaaanteeen yeeeeiss" (19 years)

Is it for real? And is there gonna be an episode where one of those poor kids slaps Jennifer round the face with a raw salmon? I'd watch that episode.

Comments

• Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen it advertised too, wow she has changed since her Brookie days but she's still fit :cool:
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    I've seen it advertised too, wow she has changed since her Brookie days but she's still fit :cool:

If you think that's fit then you need Specsavers, she is utterly vile in that promo towards the kids but then again she is as rough as council bog paper and as classy as a two bit tramp.😃
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think that's fit then you need Specsavers, she is utterly vile in that promo towards the kids but then again she is as rough as council bog paper and as classy as a two bit tramp.😃

She was amazing back in the day, different strokes.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor mans version of Dance Moms with Abbey in America...and that's rubbish too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the intro "Am heeere to make stars not friends"

And then it cuts to a group of 4 and 5 year olds in tutus. lol
  • Options
    10000maniacs10000maniacs Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has just turned into Kerry Katona.:o
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is based on Dance Moms and Jennifer is trying to be as bad/good as Abbie Lee Miller is but failing.
    She is dealing with Mums that are hard to handle and they are all coming over as bad as each other, I include Jen in that.
    The young girl dancers are meant to be the best of the best in Liverpool as well, to me they look average.
    If another series is commissioned I will eat my dance shoes.
    A dreadful show.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Oh a negative thread about a woman!! Not seen one of those in about 5 minutes on here!!!

She's still as beautiful as she ever was, IMO.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    She was amazing back in the day, different strokes.....
    she's only 31?
    Those years in the salt mines must have really taken it off her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh a negative thread about a woman!! Not seen one of those in about 5 minutes on here!!!

Hear hear anyone else think she looks like a blonde Michelle Keegan when slimmer?
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this tripe last night and the adults were all over egging their parts and being aggressive and horrible :(
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has just turned into Kerry Katona.:o

She really is morphing into her!

Tried watching a bit of this show tonight but had to give up as between Jennifer constantly shouting at the moms, she also has the incredibly annoying tendency to SHOUT in her "talking to the camera" scenes too with lots of gurning thrown in for good measure.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the shouting etc is the way they script these sorts of shows. They want drama on the cheap, same with the original show.

I caught the first episode the other Sunday afternoon, she looks the same but is heavily pregnant so that does change the shape of your face.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched the first ep, I didn't think Jennifer came across too badly (though the shouting got on my nerves). It was the mums who were truly appalling!:o The blonde one whose daughter was new to competitions (Danielle?) was horrendous!:o I felt sorry for the young dancers, who looked bewildered a lot of the time.

It did have the feel of a Little Britain sketch, and I was half expecting Matt Lucas to be playing one of the mums!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Feel free to go contribute to any of the existing threads about Peter Andre, Simon Cowell and Robbie Williams. 👉
  • Options
    DelicateKittenDelicateKitten Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jennifer ellison comes across as such a bully and cow to the kids. I feel so sorry for them
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is brilliant for all the wrong reasons :blush:
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the American version, Abby has driven three of her best dancers away...through bullying....Chloe has left...gone to a much better studio.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    All the shouting etc is the way they script these sorts of shows. They want drama on the cheap, same with the original show.

I caught the first episode the other Sunday afternoon, she looks the same but is heavily pregnant so that does change the shape of your face.

exactly, she is very pregnant in the series, so her size will be big! I don't like all the shouting she does, not good for her baby or the poor kids on the receiving end :(
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's encouraging kids but this is ridiculous, they must be nervous wrecks!

Danielle has the most smackable face I've ever seen and the when she talks about her daughter she refers to her as 'the kid' she gave her a name she should bloody well use it!
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caught a few mins of this and thought it was dreadful and Jen's shouting seemed very put on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's loathsome