Could Jessie J appear on the final?

2»

Comments

• iamasingeriamasinger Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    She can sing ANYTHING... check youtube, 'do it like a dude' is the only song like that - she sings tons of other songs outside of that genre!

She would probably have to sing do it like a dude as she's promoting it at the moment - but to showcase flexibility she should do a medly...

Jesse J is incredible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    I saw what I presume is her new video but I turned the channel half way through as I couldn't stand it or the song. Boring generic r'n'b crap, imo. Hate that type of stuff. Sounds like a million other singers.

To be honest I agree 100% on the basis of "do it like a dude" the lead single she has released.

Its everything you've said, boring, generic and utterly run of the mill. In all honesty that single is in complete contrast to everything else I've seen or heard from her.

Its a shame because everything else about her suggests she has the potential to be one of the more interesting pop types.

Shame about the lead single!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She earned that record deal by herself; she didn't need the help of a TV show and she wasn't a fame hungry wannabe. So there's no reason for her to go on that show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I certainly hope not, she is a bit s**t to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie J is my current obsession, so I'd love her to perform, especially as it would mean Do It Like A Dude would rocket into the top 10! As much as I love Cher, Jessie would upstage her no end!
  • Ffion18Ffion18 Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    If she did decide go on the show i wish she would perform this version of do it like a dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAd3ogzmnl4
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neel wrote: »
    To be honest I agree 100% on the basis of "do it like a dude" the lead single she has released.

Its everything you've said, boring, generic and utterly run of the mill. In all honesty that single is in complete contrast to everything else I've seen or heard from her.

Its a shame because everything else about her suggests she has the potential to be one of the more interesting pop types.

Shame about the lead single!

I'll have to give her other stuff a listen then. I've only heard that song (or what I could stand of it) and just couldn't stand it. I'm so bored stiff of the thousands of bland r'n'b-by-numbers junk that seems to be everywhere at the moment! They're all like clones churning out the same stuff, imo.

What other stuff has she released?