Options

Wow, after all these weeks...

M1010DM1010D Posts: 413
Forum Member
... And Deana & Luke A are still in despite looking very bleak for them in the middle of the series. Although, the right people are in the final they aren't the most entertaining bunch were they? Although, not many of the others were too entertaining either. Although, I wasn't happy that Scott got evicted before Ashleigh... Scott should easily be in the final as I've found him funny and a sweet, slightly bitchy (nothing compared to majority) guy.

I wonder what the insiders will be like in the final, knowing some of the horrible people they will boo Deana when she leaves. Conor is being brutal on twitter although he is retweeting things, it's still quite bad. What are your thoughts on how the final will go and be like? :)

Comments

• Options
    M1010DM1010D Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Bump :)
  • Options
    Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    M1010D wrote: »
    ... And Deana & Luke A are still in despite looking very bleak for them in the middle of the series. Although, the right people are in the final they aren't the most entertaining bunch were they? Although, not many of the others were too entertaining either. Although, I wasn't happy that Scott got evicted before Ashleigh... Scott should easily be in the final as I've found him funny and a sweet, slightly bitchy (nothing compared to majority) guy.

I wonder what the insiders will be like in the final, knowing some of the horrible people they will boo Deana when she leaves. Conor is being brutal on twitter although he is retweeting things, it's still quite bad. What are your thoughts on how the final will go and be like? :)

Tonight is the final, the last 3 days will just be filler.

Channel 5 has already picked the winner, and the public's job is now just give Channel 5 money.