Come Dine With Me 2010 (Part 2)

1757677787981»

Comments

• OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't decide who deserves a slap in the gob more, Marcello or Amir from the Herts week.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Marcello obvioulsy thinks that a TV career beckons based on his witty rappore and crazy antics. In fact he is rude, immature and benile. I sincerely hope that the producers are not intentionally including cringeworthy wannabees into the programme.

They are, and its been happening for a while.
    They have ruined a good programme with too many wannabes
  • elouiselouis Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ewww, this "artist" Anthony is disgusting. I don't know how they're managing to eat his food knowing what this guy gets up to
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,581
    Forum Member
    elouis wrote: »
    Ewww, this "artist" Anthony is disgusting. I don't know how they're managing to eat his food knowing what this guy gets up to

I must admit that I was feeling pretty much the same as Marcello about Anthony's food :eek: I felt queasy just watching :(
    I could never take part in a show like this, as some of the contestants have filthy homes & habits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I'm Italian, but Marcello is really making all of us seem like arrogant and rude *****... STFU you idiot!

Ooh! How YOU doin......? ;):o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »
    I can't decide who deserves a slap in the gob more, Marcello or Amir from the Herts week.

:D:D:D

I haven't been on for a while - and haven't read this thread in ages. The last two pages are hilarious! I've missed it! :p:o
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    There's been some bloody awful cooking this week! I've never seen a flan made like that before.:eek:
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    JulesF wrote: »
    There's been some bloody awful cooking this week! I've never seen a flan made like that before.:eek:

The whole meal in fact! :confused:

Mind you, we were laughing today.
  • sculptorsculptor Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    There's a new batch of the daily Come dine with me shows on this Saturday afternoon on Channel 4. 3.50pm
    Cardiff (5 back to back episodes) - not the infamous Annette ones!

Seems like a strange time to show brand new episodes - they usually show repeats on Saturday afternoons
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, although I have been lurking on here for ages and have enjoyed all the come dine with me threads. I am a massive come dine with me fan and can watch my favourite ones over and over again. I know my favourite week is also a lot other forum members favourite week as well - the worst or best thing (however you want to look at it) is that it is was filmed in the city I live in, I'll let you all take a guess which week it is. :)

I haven't yet watched this weeks episodes - hopefully going to watch them on catch up in a marathon cdwm session this weekend, so I will most likely jump in with some comments then. I also see there's a new (I think) hour long episode this Sunday at 8pm on channel 4. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Got the "Come dine with me,the tasty bits" dvd to watch tonight:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should we be starting a 2011 Thread.....?
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should we be starting a 2011 Thread.....?

Good point.

Here you are.
This discussion has been closed.