The Vampire Diaries Season 3 [US Pace] *Tagged Spoilers*

Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A little over a month away and we are getting new things daily

season two was on fire I loved every moment of it, and I'm having serious withdrawal.:o
Apparantaly Klaus is not the worst baddie we willl see
:eek:

september 16th it returns, the fifteenth for those pesky americans:p

CANNOT WAIT!!:D

Comments

• LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D

'cited!
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    i watched the whole 2 seasons over a month and loved everysecond of it
    its a great show took a bit to get into though id say after its 1st 7-8 eps thats when it really gets going

i dunno weather to hold off till next summer and get the whole season or follow it week by week lol
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    i watched the whole 2 seasons over a month and loved everysecond of it
    its a great show took a bit to get into though id say after its 1st 7-8 eps thats when it really gets going

i dunno weather to hold off till next summer and get the whole season or follow it week by week lol

Depends, how much self control you have:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if its new footage, I swear I saw some, let me know, but its still super cool to watch

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s62/vampire-diaries/news/a332440/the-vampire-diaries-watch-a-new-trailer-for-season-3.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Only the end bit was new, that's from season 3. I hope Damon leaves his shirt off for the entire season:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Extremely excited! Intrigued to see what will happen when Stefan is away...I wonder if Damon and Elena will play... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josephine wrote: »
    Only the end bit was new, that's from season 3. I hope Damon leaves his shirt off for the entire season:D

We don't ask for much do we? :D

September 15th can't come quick enough!
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I really really dont want to see elena and damon get together i much prefer her with stefan

I understand nina and ian are dating in real life i hope a potential breakup wont effect this show some seasons down the line
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand nina and ian are dating in real life i hope a potential breakup wont effect this show some seasons down the line
    To slightly cross Vampire shows here, I find it amusing that Anna Panquin and Stephen Moyer got together in the early series of True Blood whilst they were involved in lots of sex scenes together. Now however their characters have split up in the show and instead they go to work so she can do lots of naked romping with Alexander Skarsgard instead.

[Yes I know "It's only acting luvie" :D]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    A little over a month away and we are getting new things daily

season two was on fire I loved every moment of it, and I'm having serious withdrawal.:o
    Apparantaly Klaus is not the worst baddie we willl see
    :eek:

september 16th it returns, the fifteenth for those pesky americans:p

CANNOT WAIT!!:D

So are we getting it on ITV2 the day after its shown in the US, or are you talking about watching online?

Im kinda gutterd that one week after it starts ill be on holiday so miss 2 weeks :(

But then ill get to watch 2 eps in one go :)

Really cant wait
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ukool wrote: »
    So are we getting it on ITV2 the day after its shown in the US, or are you talking about watching online?

Im kinda gutterd that one week after it starts ill be on holiday so miss 2 weeks :(

But then ill get to watch 2 eps in one go :)

Really cant wait

Not sire when ITV2 will show it, hopefully not to long after!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Not sire when ITV2 will show it, hopefully not to long after!!

ITV2 were brilliant with this last season. Here's to hoping they show it a week later instead of building up a buffer.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    Not really to do with series 3 but I was watching the first eps today and can someone tell me who Zack was that was in the salvatore mansion I always assumed he was a descendant but I just realised they both died without kids and there wasn't any other siblings so that can't be true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    Not really to do with series 3 but I was watching the first eps today and can someone tell me who Zack was that was in the salvatore mansion I always assumed he was a descendant but I just realised they both died without kids and there wasn't any other siblings so that can't be true

I'm not sure anyone really knows. It's always possible one of them spawned and no one has mentioned it yet, but more likely he's a descendent of a sibling to one of their parents.

I'd love to learn more about their mother.
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »

I always assumed their father had a brother and that Zack was descended from that line. I don't think they ever clarified it.
  • noniejnoniej Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I really really dont want to see elena and damon get together i much prefer her with stefan

Hi am with you i am a Stelena fan too.They say it is only about Ian and Nina, it has neither been confirmed or denied
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I actually prefer Stefan and Damon when they're interacting with each other and characters other than Elena. They're much more likeable then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not long to go now, apparently episode two is called 'The hybrid' < minor spoiler*

Roll on two weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news from ITV2?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A sypnosis for episode 3 not to spoilery IMO
    THE ROARING TWENTIES — Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrive in Chicago, where Stefan is reunited with a vampire (guest star Claire Holt, “Pretty Little Liars”) who hasn’t really moved on from her interest in him decades earlier. In a flashback to Chicago in the 1920s, Stefan comes face-to-face with a shocking chapter from his wild past. After Damon (Ian Somerhalder) gets a tip on Stefan and Klaus’ whereabouts from an unexpected source, he and Elena (Nina Dobrev) follow their trail. Back in Mystic Falls, Tyler is concerned about Caroline and turns to Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) for help. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Caroline Dries
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    nothing on sky planner but only goes till sunday
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this thursday? wow thats come back quickly
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to the season 3 opener. Considering my thoughts when I first heard about this show I can't believe how hooked I am on it. It's ridiculously addictive :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I can't wait! Seriously looking forward to seeing more of Klaus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeeeessssss TVD is back tonight! :D:D:D:D

I will watch the episode after I get home from work tomorrow. Seriously I can't wait! :cool: