WHATM - Big Brother 11 - Day 8 - 16th June 2010 - 6am - 12pm

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh WHATM is fascinating this time of the morning isnt it? :D

BB should poke them all with a stick at 6am.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    Gosh WHATM is fascinating this time of the morning isnt it? :D

BB should poke them all with a stick at 6am.

:D:D

Awwww.... Corin's having her first ciggie of the day. And she's singing!
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corin trying her best to keep us amused at this time in the morning.
    Forum Member
    Make-up time for Corin. All the other HMs are sleeping. Wonder what Corin was singing? Sabbath maybe?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to joining you all tonight...IF I can ever get a day off from work!! Haven't been able to catch the live feed once as either at work or too knackered!!

Have a good day peeps!
  • hyundaihyundai Posts: 36,528
    Forum Member
    day shift reporting for duty....

whatm...corine applying the 77th layer of mascara...she will need pit props to keep them lashes open soon....oops maybe she wasnt but she certainly was having a poke around her eyes then...
    Forum Member
    lupie123 wrote: »
    Looking forward to joining you all tonight...IF I can ever get a day off from work!! Haven't been able to catch the live feed once as either at work or too knackered!!

Have a good day peeps!

You have a good day too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rolo Tony wrote: »
    You have a good day too!

Aww thanks! I'm just off to work now...honest!! :D
  • jinxed1jinxed1 Posts: 5,900
    Forum Member
    Morning :)
    Haven't read through the full overnight thread but i take that JJ spoke to Rachel last night? I'm glad he did to be honest because telling everyone apart from her was getting ridiculous. LOL at his ham fisted way of telling her though!
    Interesting that she admitted she does do the face - maybe it'll stop the debate on here about it...
    Forum Member
    what a lovely tidy bathroom corin is making...towels all rolled in neat sausages...i think she is CLEANING..im in shock...a clean bathroom and BB hasnt demanded it...but she is singing so no sound...
    Forum Member
    She's such a happy camper isn't she hyundai? :)
    Forum Member
    Rolo Tony wrote: »
    She's such a happy camper isn't she hyundai? :)

she certainly is...that bath is so big..i would hate to try to clean it...it is more like a swimming pool...:D
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah well, I have to go to work. Happy WHATM'ing
    Forum Member
    and still the towels are being rolled within an inch of their lives....busy busy busy....
    Forum Member
    hyundai wrote: »
    she certainly is...that bath is so big..i would hate to try to clean it...it is more like a swimming pool...:D

It's about the same size as the pool in the garden! :eek:

Corin's on a cleaning frenzy whilst the other HMs sleep. She was singing Olivia Newton John while she was cleaning the bathroom!

Have a good one DeliriumTremens!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all! :)

I need a Corin round my house, my house could so do with a good clean.

I'm liking Corin more and more, her voice does irritate me a bit but it's all part of her character. I think she may win it.
    Forum Member
    tarra to the departing workers...hi to the lurkers...

blimey the kitchen is now getting an overhaul...reminds me of steph when she used to clean for europe...dont ask me which BB it was cos i dont remember...
    Forum Member
    STACYG wrote: »
    Morning all! :)

I need a Corin round my house, my house could so do with a good clean.

I'm liking Corin more and more, her voice does irritate me a bit but it's all part of her character. I think she may win it.

hmm...i think she is a cool cookie...there are a couple more who are in contention to win in my book....josie and steve...but who knows...
    eta...put the wrong name in...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member

Hello Hyundai from a lurker :)

Watching livefeed on and off but this thread refreshing constantly! (Well, when I'm at the computer obviously :eek:)
    Forum Member
    Ginjakit wrote: »
    Hello Hyundai from a lurker :)

Watching livefeed on and off but this thread refreshing constantly! (Well, when I'm at the computer obviously :eek:)

welcome...dont be shy join in...the more the merrier...i think all the whatmers are still in bed...

whatm..corine is now cleaning the living area...she is on a roll this morning...
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm...i think she is a cool cookie...there are a couple more who are in contention to win in my book....sophie and steve...but who knows...

Who's Sophie ?

:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jinxed1 wrote: »
    Morning :)
    Haven't read through the full overnight thread but i take that JJ spoke to Rachel last night? I'm glad he did to be honest because telling everyone apart from her was getting ridiculous. LOL at his ham fisted way of telling her though!
    Interesting that she admitted she does do the face - maybe it'll stop the debate on here about it...

JJ & Rachael
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jun/16/john-james-confronts-rachael/play.c4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello. I'm becoming a bit of a fan of Corin. :eek:
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

blimey the kitchen is now getting an overhaul...reminds me of steph when she used to clean for europe...dont ask me which BB it was cos i dont remember...

BB4.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    good morning all glad i went to bed early last night after the jj rachel started just read night thread how boring it sounded. and the three in the bath. watching rachel no knickers (well it looked like it. ) and ben in pants with his bits showing and mario trying to get him in to bed. like a love sick puppy thought it was all a bit cringworthy.