The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 20)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    I think he's shagging her on the quiet. Thats his 'secret;.

Any development on the 'Mazecret' front BTW? Personally I think he's a rent boy.
  • Dutchgirly23Dutchgirly23 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could hear them cuddle but I want to see them. Why are we not allowed anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    melhock wrote: »
    Mario saying he is not going to pretend to like people anymore he can't be bothered with people and there conversations. He only likes two people in the house one being Corin (who he is talking to)
    John was correct all along about Mario and him being fake pretending to be someone he is not, playing a game instead of telling people that they annoy him or giving his opinion about a subject or someone in the house.

Dave talking to Sammy are you more worried about eviction or the wrath of the dragon (Corin). The house are on tenderhooks wish she would find it missing now

Mario and Josie in bedroom talking about feelings and being hurt. Mario saying Johns feelings are real he is really guarded and he has opened up to you and that took alot and shows he really means it.
    Josie still on about not wanting to hold John back when he gets out and his opportunities and not wanting to hold him back. Saying John was going to move here anyway, she is doubting him again and pushing him away.

Think this could be the problem between them at the moment she is doubting everything again as it is coming to an end with only a week left, John was preoccupied with family issues last night and Josie saying there is too much time to think at the moment.

Wish Josie would just get dressed now and then John and Josie can have sometime together and talk about things again. Hopefully BB will say there are no more nominations as well and give them a task anything will do to keep them all occupied as they are all going in a downward spiral

I dont know why J keeps going on about his opportunities and not wanting to hold him back. IMO he has committed himself more than her by saying he loves her and will move over here to be with her. I know he said he wanted to stay here anyway but he never said how long. She needs to reassure him thats what she wants not give him mixed messages. Hopefully he will still be there on Friday but if not and they havent spoken properly he will go out not knowing where he stands with her. I am hoping that if he does go he gets the half hour slot between programmes so that he can spend some time with her before he leaves.
  • Pops~~Pops~~ Posts: 7,292
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    And thats just us forum members :eek:
    lol, so true!
  • angel07angel07 Posts: 11,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big brother needs to do something today ie) task or something to lift everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,925
    Forum Member
    Andrew saying he wish they would call him in. They are all winding themselves up to do last nominations
  • David McHDavid McH Posts: 3,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofa gatherage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally. I can remember meeting my now-hubby's parents for the first time and being absolutely shit-scared to the point of feeling quite ill.

I'm imagining that a thousand times over - not knowing what her or his friends and family think of them, not being sure what he/she really feels ...aaaaaargh! Not sure I could cope!

Must be very scary, even if josie wasn't scared of what's going to happen on the outside with JJ and wasn't involved with him, she would be freaking out just going outside.

HM's to the sofas.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (hugs) to them both. They'll be fine :)
  • JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sofa gatherage
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really needed to hear that snuggle after you all worrying me!!:p
    Brit_x wrote: »
    Its Day 69 today.

*sniggers*

YES. I am being smutty. I know, I know. Save it for nightime Brit.

On my DailyMotion account I have uploaded 69 videos and I won't be able to do anymore - I did have a very childish chuckle at that earlier....gotta be said!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofas - and I was about to leave LF ha, still here
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sofa gathering....PLEASE let it be a really really really fun task....:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw something just now that said they will get a treat each today and they will have the option of seeing an old housemate in the diary room, dont know if its true though???:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    Brit_x wrote: »
    Linnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!

Love, it looks like we might be going in there yet. Just let me get my comfy shoes ready, the ones I use for kicking sense into folk.

*searches for glittery flat shoes* :p

Here you go, Dorothy:

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/17XI4KeBwal9-OjOMxpeVxETlepuLIRyGZ8_letvgY3IeMH5uPsVrIql86CysNUQX7GN3cOZv3YGhkxpprZMSLZcL-Je6SEPQCNr8c4970uakCvJSA_JLSlGfhFiC0Fiv6IV9EeAMgFhZs0pClK2iHNJdG7UXDPcUL7eNEsh
  • Pops~~Pops~~ Posts: 7,292
    Forum Member
    A-ha! Have discovered the cause of my bad mood. I have pmt.... *goes to find a toffee crisp*
  • angel07angel07 Posts: 11,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neros_mum wrote: »
    Sofa gathering....PLEASE let it be a really really really fun task....:rolleyes:

About time something happened-are they sitting together?
  • JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ is definitely stressed out - he has his drawers out and is folding his clothes. He's just sat next to J on the sofa though. Oh she's got up for a drink.
  • Brit_xBrit_x Posts: 7,030
    Forum Member
    Ooh. JJ folding. In the words of Celine Dione...

This is getting SEEEERIOUS.

:p
  • kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pops~~ wrote: »
    Thank you Kyresa! I'll have a think about a Babs reference...:D

It's always the same, when I request a new thread I have to go do something else so miss the first four or so pages LOL...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shut up about dads sam
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woohooo, Part 20. :D

I need to ask a favour. I'm going out quite soon and I won't be back till very very very late. If somoneone would be so kind if I pm them my number could text me updates on what's happening? Thanks. :)

Anyone? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,925
    Forum Member
    John refolding his clothes in his drawers on the bed and keeps looking for Josie

Josie in LR and he is straight out there and sitting next to her

Have they been called to LR as Corin is there as well and not finished makeup
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grr at Aisleyne :mad: I'm not gonna post what she has tweeted in her but she's so rude!
This discussion has been closed.