Boyfriend coming home :D

13»

Comments

• spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member

Not sure what you're on about in the rest of your reply - you sound like a child though.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing about you.

How is this an embarrassing thread? She is asking for tips on greeting her boyfriend, it's not like she wants step by step instructions on position, types of lube and chuffing rhythm, even if she did, so what? Why does it bother you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, she is dealing with the replies :confused:

This is a post about sex, where she is seeking advice. People posting replies on a thread about sex saying "sorry, but this is TMI" or who are offended and feel the need to post are really in the wrong place. And why are they reading this anyway, if it's so offensive?

Go away and troll somewhere else. It's not like she's asked for advice about sex, you've provided some constructive advice and she's completely renounced it. You've just come on to slag her and the thread off. Ooh, that's positive and constructive.

It is TMI, in my opinion. It's a public forum, we are allowed to post those. Just because someone doesn't agree, doesn't make them a troll. My post was in response to her bumping her own thread to state she couldn't wait until saturday. This isn't a blog, it's an advice forum. Your post has in fact taken the thread quite far off topic, so I suggest you get back to giving Irish chick tips to keep it on track.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    Darcy_ wrote: »
    It is TMI, in my opinion. It's a public forum, we are allowed to post those. Just because someone doesn't agree, doesn't make them a troll. My post was in response to her bumping her own thread to state she couldn't wait until saturday. This isn't a blog, it's an advice forum. Your post has in fact taken the thread quite far off topic, so I suggest you get back to giving Irish chick tips to keep it on track.

Darcy- you should know by now you aren't allowed to disagree with some people!

Irish chick- after doing the do, is there some place nearby that's special to you you could go to be all romantic? In the months I was I a long distance thing it was always romantic when we met up after a break and that always lead to well, doing more do!

Have fun and remember to get in some cranberry juice just in case
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    Darcy- you should know by now you aren't allowed to disagree with some people!

Irish chick- after doing the do, is there some place nearby that's special to you you could go to be all romantic? In the months I was I a long distance thing it was always romantic when we met up after a break and that always lead to well, doing more do!

Have fun and remember to get in some cranberry juice just in case

Tis true!:D and Lol at BIB:D:D