Options

New groups forming, who do you predict will team up?

reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The last few videos have shown that Kim appears to be trying to form an alliance with Helen's group bringing Danielle and Ashleigh along too.
That's if what we are seeing in the latest videos isn't a BB manipulation/task.

The body langauge from the Kim-Ashleigh-Danielle video is very interesting. Kim and Ashleigh are standing over Danielle legs open in a wide stance and arms crossed its very confrontational, Danielle almost looks meek and can barely keep up with what they are saying. They both know Danielle is hesitant about their plans for Jale.
Along with Danielle's anger at finding out Helen said to Jale she was a non-woman I can see Danielle breaking ranks and siding with Jale.

Ashleigh is starting to look like a bit of a sheep, she will go wherever Kim tells her too. Maybe Kim targeted her for her house BFF from the start knowing that she was young and likely to be more naive.

Over this week I can see the groups becoming more solid in their alliances my predictions are

Rejects: Jale, Chris, Christopher and Danielle and Marlon.

Cool kids: Helen, Kimberly, Ash, Ashleigh, Toya, Steven and Mark.
Pauline is an odd one shes part of this group but I think she will become sidelined with Helen leading the group.

Floaters: Mathew and Winston, technically they are part of the cool kids they will spend more time with them than the others but I think they will keep out of the bullying that Helen and Pauline like to dole out.

Comments

• Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't keep up and am starting to lose interest. The negativity is overwhelming!
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When Pauline and I hope Steven leave then the immediate effect will be devastating.

For a start there will be chaos surrounding food.

Vicious Helen and Toya will try to keep up Pauline's good work but there will be some mighty rows over food which will overshadow everything.

And there might be a new PHM just to keep paranoia levels high.

Can't wait.
  • Options
    binksy111binksy111 Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    The last few videos have shown that Kim appears to be trying to form an alliance with Helen's group bringing Danielle and Ashleigh along too.
    That's if what we are seeing in the latest videos isn't a BB manipulation/task.

The body langauge from the Kim-Ashleigh-Danielle video is very interesting. Kim and Ashleigh are standing over Danielle legs open in a wide stance and arms crossed its very confrontational, Danielle almost looks meek and can barely keep up with what they are saying. They both know Danielle is hesitant about their plans for Jale.
    Along with Danielle's anger at finding out Helen said to Jale she was a non-woman I can see Danielle breaking ranks and siding with Jale.

Ashleigh is starting to look like a bit of a sheep, she will go wherever Kim tells her too. Maybe Kim targeted her for her house BFF from the start knowing that she was young and likely to be more naive.

Over this week I can see the groups becoming more solid in their alliances my predictions are

Pauline is an odd one shes part of this group but I think she will become sidelined with Helen leading the group.

Floaters: Mathew and Winston, technically they are part of the cool kids they will spend more time with them than the others but I think they will keep out of the bullying that Helen and Pauline like to dole out.

I think Danielle would love to be in the Cool Kids team, because she gets on wih kimberley and Ashleigh..However her argument with Helen will always prevent this from happening?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Floaters: Mathew and Winston, technically they are part of the cool kids they will spend more time with them than the others but I think they will keep out of the bullying that Helen and Pauline like to dole out.[/QUOTE]

I think Kim, Ashleigh and Danielle are in the own group at the moment.

I like Jale, Chris, Marlon and Im not sure where Christopher belongs yet.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take Pauline out of the equation. Helen leads the In group, I feel the awful behaviour will escalate as to a certain degree Pauline does keep them from going too far. (Not deliberately it's just they are scared of angering her.)
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    I can't keep up and am starting to lose interest. The negativity is overwhelming!

Its startling how quickly this lot started fighting and divided off into groups I can't recall it ever being like this so early on. Possibly BB7?
    But this atophspher was BBs intention, on launch night they made it clear the house this year was designed to make the HMs uncomfortable along with the Power HM.
    Annsyre wrote: »
    When Pauline and I hope Steven leave then the immediate effect will be devastating.

Vicious Helen and Toya will try to keep up Pauline's good work but there will be some mighty rows over food which will overshadow everything.

Can't wait.

I can't wait either to see how they react if Pauline goes this week but Steven might escape for a few weeks.
    binksy111 wrote: »
    I think Danielle would love to be in the Cool Kids team, because she gets on wih kimberley and Ashleigh..However her argument with Helen will always prevent this from happening?

I'm sure they all want to be in the cool group as it spares you from being ostracised. IMO KIm and Ash always wanted to be in with the cool kids, that's their natural environment it was probably a shock to their egos not to be automatically included.
    S_J1 wrote: »

I think Kim, Ashleigh and Danielle are in the own group at the moment.

I like Jale, Chris, Marlon and Im not sure where Christopher belongs yet.[/QUOTE]

In all honest Christopher hasn't seemed to form any bonds with the other HMs but I can see the rest of the rejects providing friendship out of pity.
    Up until last night I would have put those three women in their own group but its looking like they are going to choose sides hence I think they will split up.
  • Options
    Analogue110Analogue110 Posts: 3,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Can't wait.

Agree about the food.

Big Brother should come up with a task where the HM have to work in pairs .
    Helen and Jale doing the cooking perhaps?
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The instant Pauline is gone the dynamics will change dramatically.

Matthew will move over to be with Jale, Chris and Christopher. I predict that Danielle will also stay with this group.
    I think Marlon, Winston and Ash will be the inbetweeners
    Helen will be left with Steve and Mark and fake support from Kimberly and Ashleigh.

No one will really bother with Helen as she is irrelevant as long as she has a final pass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we will see this group emerge: (providing that Pauline goes)

Kimberly, Christopher, Ashleigh, Danielle, Mark, Matthew, Marlon, Chris

and

Toya, Helen, Steven, Winston, Ash
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we will see this group emerge: (providing that Pauline goes)

Kimberly, Christopher, Ashleigh, Danielle, Mark, Matthew, Marlon, Chris

and

Toya, Helen, Steven, Winston, Ash

I also think Jale will still be an outsider from both groups