2,000 join Facebook site 'exposing' innocent man

roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
Forum Member
✭✭
So here what can happen when people jump to conclusions, this guy must be fearing for his life,

David Calvert has been acused before of being jon venables, and now 5 year later he is being accused again

Comments

• delboy000delboy000 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be my worse nightmare to be acused of being jon venables
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    right everyone lets get down to M30's shop... Here we come....
  • stateofgameplaystateofgameplay Posts: 3,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right its time to see if I know anyone who has joined that group, and publicly call them a moron then!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Well, if they weren`t the ones being hidden with lifelong anonymity then innocent people wouldn`t need to suffer for their protection....
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a terrifying situation for Mr Calvert and his family. He may need a new identity to protect him from the public who think he is somebody else with a new identity. (That confused me).
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right its time to see if I know anyone who has joined that group, and publicly call them a moron then!

The group doesn't seem to exist anymore...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if they weren`t the ones being hidden with lifelong anonymity then innocent people wouldn`t need to suffer for their protection....

Oh please - don't try to excuse other peoples moronity with stupid excuse like that!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This relates back to what I put on the Sarah Law thread. It is all too easy for innocents to be bullied and harmed by incorrect information. Bloody vigilanties and keyboard Ninjas on Facebook.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venables is in Prision and not outside with his family like this man is... how dumb are some people!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Well if they'd just tell us who it is, we could tear them apart ourselves and not have other people under the threat of death.

That attitude makes me feel sick, you should be utterly ashamed and disgusted with yourself.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    The group doesn't seem to exist anymore...

It has been closed, I guess

One contributor to the 'David Calvert' Facebook page said yesterday: 'This group should be closed asap in my view , can you imagine being accused of this if its not him, him and his family are as good as dead allready (sic)...
    Forum Member
    This relates back to what I put on the Sarah Law thread. It is all too easy for innocents to be bullied and harmed by incorrect information. Bloody vigilanties and keyboard Ninjas on Facebook.

All it takes is one person to start something and everyone it nodding and following...
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    So here what can happen when people jump to conclusions, this guy must be fearing for his life,

David Calvert has been acused before of being jon venables, and now 5 year later he is being accused again

I had to laugh at all those parishoners firing off at that Priest :D
    I really can't believe how mad people are going over this.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venables is in Prision and not outside with his family like this man is... how dumb are some people!

I was thinking that too. Proof that this guy cannot be Venables.
    Forum Member
    You are ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

Well if they'd just tell us who it is, we could tear them apart ourselves and not have other people under the threat of death.

That attitude makes me feel sick, you should be utterly ashamed and disgusted with yourself.

stateofgameplay- i didnt think you would bring out the dreaded 'pitchfork' lines... I'm saddened...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clared112 wrote: »
    All it takes is one person to start something and everyone it nodding and following...

Like this case:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1234783/Innocent-man-accused-paedophile-hounded-death-vigilantes.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,940
    Forum Member

Do you really expect people who possess the mob mentality to have any common sense what-so-ever?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stateofgameplay- i didnt think you would bring out the dreaded 'pitchfork' lines... I'm saddened...

Exactly, it's the pichforks and mob mentality of some people who have their heads up their arses that means we have to keep these people a secret.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well one good thing to come out of all this is that I will no longer keep receiving that retarded chain email asking me to protest at the decision to send venables and thompson to Australia...
    Forum Member
    Exactly, it's the pichforks and mob mentality of some people who have their heads up their arses that means we have to keep these people a secret.

Why do people think that everyone that doesnt agree with them getting new identities want to 'get their pitchforks out and have a mob mentality'.... that is just not the case...
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Refusion wrote: »
    Do you really expect people who possess the mob mentality to have any common sense what-so-ever?

It could jut be one very big cover up, to move jon venables somewhere else

Now who are we to disbelieve the government who tell us Jon venables is in prison, were not allowed to know what prison he is in

So why blame people when they accuse other persons of being jon venables, simple way to end this, tell us which prison, parade jon veanbles to the press, after all is he really going to get out of prison, I think not in for life now
  • Phil 2804Phil 2804 Posts: 21,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The fact MORONS would join a group like this and make a statement like the one above PROVES why they were given anonymity.
  • BigfeetBigfeet Posts: 14,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

............Merely a minor detail to people of a certain mentality I s'pose :rolleyes: .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people think that everyone that doesnt agree with them getting new identities want to 'get their pitchforks out and have a mob mentality'.... that is just not the case...

I don't, it's the people who do "want to 'get their pitchforks out and have a mob mentality" that means he needs a new identity. I never said it was the people who don't "want to 'get their pitchforks out and have a mob mentality" that were the problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wasn't. I was actually trying to paraphrase and lambast what she said. Its certainly not my opinion. Maybe I should've used quotes around what I put.

Attitudes of "if they weren't anonymous, other's wouldn't have to suffer the accusations" are disgusting, wrong and morally reprehensible.