Options

Simpsons tapped out

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the far left the land by the sea and the sea will both be up for sale when the update hits

Still doesnt mean I have the money for it! :D
  • Options
    tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the update!
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use DS forums all time but never thought to use during Whacking Day... dumb! At least I got all the prizes though. If anyone is interested there is a good site you can use for all the info on TSTO :)

http://tstotips.com/
  • Options
    Tush_91Tush_91 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I don't know about you but I seem to be winning more of the higher prizes on the itchy and scratcy y scratch cards since the update. Before I just seemed to be getting the bombs now I'm getting the hammers and axes and today I've just had the jackpot for the first time.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O i was so excited during todays update, but it ended up just being a way of getting us to buy donuts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O i was so excited during todays update, but it ended up just being a way of getting us to buy donuts.

Same, although I was thinking that 2mb seemed a bit too small.

I'm hoping in 3 days time we'll get the big one then.
  • Options
    EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard a rumour that the update after the Squidport might be a Krustyland update. :D

OMG OMG if true.
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I installed this for the first time a couple of days ago, logged in to Origin... And it took me straight to an existing Springfield, no intro cutscene or tutorial or anything? :confused:

Either EA has messed up somehow, or my Origin account has been hacked :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EBD3000 wrote: »
    I've heard a rumour that the update after the Squidport might be a Krustyland update. :D

OMG OMG if true.

This will be awesome! It'd be good if they had stalls and things where you could play little skill games to win money or donuts. It tells you more about it on Tapped Out Tips but I don't want to read all the spoilers.

Also on that site it's saying that people are getting caught out by the EA servers asking you to create a new account which will wipe your current town if you go through with it!
  • Options
    toyotacitytoyotacity Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started playing, if anyone wants to add me my username is toyotacity
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Level 30 up and running.

Couple of new buildings and decorations.

Start saving now as they are not cheap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasper is good, some funny tasks and he also is voiced
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet EA are making so much money from this app. I know I for one couldn't resist buying the Community Centre. Will most likely be purchasing a few of the Squidport premium items too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    donuts are a hell of a lot cheaper if purchased through a seller on ebay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donuts are a hell of a lot cheaper if purchased through a seller on ebay

Isn't that cheating though...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Isn't that cheating though...

well thats up to the buyer....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When are we getting this? Not seen anything yet?

If anyone wants to add me, I don't have any friends :cry: Partner tried and I don't turn up on his list yet I can see him, drives me mad.when things like whacking day were on, I gave him hundreds of eggs and he couldn't return the favour :mad:

My ID is SIMONPENDL621
  • Options
    heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spendleb wrote: »
    When are we getting this? Not seen anything yet?

If anyone wants to add me, I don't have any friends :cry: Partner tried and I don't turn up on his list yet I can see him, drives me mad.when things like whacking day were on, I gave him hundreds of eggs and he couldn't return the favour :mad:

My ID is SIMONPENDL621

TSTO site has no news on Squidport yet. Annoying as I have 374000 dollars ready to spend. I may end up buying the escalator to nowhere at this rate....

I have sent request to add you, but what I've noticed is that it can take longer for Android to IOS and vice versa to recognise requests than it would for the same OS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    TSTO site has no news on Squidport yet. Annoying as I have 374000 dollars ready to spend. I may end up buying the escalator to nowhere at this rate....

I have sent request to add you, but what I've noticed is that it can take longer for Android to IOS and vice versa to recognise requests than it would for the same OS.

Cheers, we wondered if it was just a delay but this was about 2 months ago now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squidport is here! Plenty of new stuff to tempt me away from my money.
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    The game says I can't play without updating, refers me to play, play says the application is not available on my country.

That is all.
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wont update on my android. And i cant play it without the update. Hop they sort this soon, am sure they will.
  • Options
    EBD3000EBD3000 Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got it, bloody boardwalk pieces take bloody forever to build! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happily built the expansion to the beach, them I have to build to the water. This is going to cost a ridiculous amount of dosh and has made me less interested as it all has to go towards the same two things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's here and it is gonna take a while to complete and a few donuts! It looks good shame the boardwalk takes forever to get one piece without speeding it up

http://imageshack.us/a/img593/5852/imagelpo.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/7128/imagetgp.jpg