Options

Lost: Your favourite characters and least favourite.

Comments

• Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Faves: Sawyer (by a long shot).
    Then Mr Eko, Sayid, Jacob, Walt, Charlie, Hurley, Ben and Miles.

Indifferent: Jack, Juliet, Kate, Desmond, Locke etc.
  • Options
    sHaKsHaK Posts: 2,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liked:

Desmond "Brother" Hume
    Martin "I make good eggs" Keamy
    Mr. "I AM MEESTER ERKO" Eko
    Sawyer "Sonovabitch" Ford
    Sayid "But still I did believe it to be true" Jarrah
    The Man in Black - BUT only when played by the other guy, not when he's "as" Locke

Disliked:

Charlie
    Hurley
    Claire
    Kate

Mutual about all the rest. Was going to add Juliette to "liked", but I think I got confused with my feelings of wanting to bang her brains out and actually like the character.
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Fave - Mr Eko, Sawyer, Locke and Jack
    Least - Juliet and Ben
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,724
    Forum Member
    John Locke is the ultimate Lost character for me. Second and third are Man In Black (as either actor) and Hurley for just providing occasional comedic moments particularly in the early series.

Never really liked Ben although the actor is superb, Shannon was hot but annoying lol. Claire for her constant whining needs a mention, although crazy Claire was a little more fun.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faves:
    Locke, Ben, Desmond and Hurley for being great characters, and Kate was my sentimental favourite who I "cared" about the most.

Least:
    Jack is the only character i've never really liked. I hated his flashback episodes from the beginning, and that just spread into the main plot too. I got a bit fed up of Jin and Sun, but looking back at the series as a whole, im glad they were in it.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and Juliet. Juliet was just awesome, and on Monday morning it really hit me how much i've missed having her on the show. :(
  • Options
    Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Locke he is my fave TV character full stop.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also liked, in an amusing way, Michael Dawson. He spent the first couple of seasons going around saying "anyone seen ma boy WALTTTT".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourites: Desmond, Jack, Locke and Hurley
    Least: Kate
  • Options
    Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    Favourite: Juliet :cool:

Other liked ones: Charlotte, Zoe, Shannon, Kate, Sawyer, Ana Lucia, Libby, Jack, Claire, Boone, Rousseau :)

Other disliked ones; Ben, Locke, Hurley, Desmond, Michael :mad:

Most hated: Charlie :mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faves Sawyer,Ben,Kate,Charlie,Jack,Juliet,Shannon,Boone,
    Desmond,Locke,Hurley

Hate Sayid,Jin,Sun,Michael,Walt,Rousseau,Miles,Farraday,Whitmore
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Three:
    1. Ben - Just amazing fantastic character. Literally can't take your eyes off him when he's on screen - to evolve from the minor villain he was, into the hero we now love is amazing. Top actor too!
    2. Locke - Complexed, interesting and a lone wolf; which is why I loved him!
    3. Frank - Just gotta love him!

Top Hated:
    1. Desmond - Really don't get why people love him. So irritating with his stupid 'Penny'. Does my head in!
    2. Charlie - Loved him at first but they destroyed his character!
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    My faves were Sawyer, Sayid, Hurley, Charlie and Desmond, but I pretty much liked everyone, unless they did something to really annoy me.

Out of the flashbacks I think I enjoyed Kate's the most. They were well exciting, and made Kate seem like a proper bad-ass.

I never really liked Claire, Shannon or Charlotte, but I guess they did at least bring something to the table.
    I could not stand Nikki and Paolo :mad: plus I just wanted to drown some of the Others. Keamy really annoyed the hell out of me, as did Zoe.
    I can't stand smugness :mad: Juliet and Ben used to be the absolute worst at it but fortunately they both changed a great deal.
  • Options
    devo livedevo live Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Personally I thought Radzinsky was a good villain as well :)

And not forgetting Mikhail (who I don't think has been mentioned at all yet). It's also interesting that Jacob hardly gets a mention. He should have had more impact, considering the build up his character had.

As for my favourite characters, nothing too original really - Locke, Ben, Desmond and Sawyer.

As for least favourite - Ana Lucia.

One thing Lost could have done with was a great female character. Juliet was close, but not quite.
  • Options
    JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,662
    Forum Member
    My favourites were Desmond, Hurley and Locke.

I don't think there was a character I hated in the whole show. But I wasn't a big fan of Mr Eko and Sun annoyed me often.
  • Options
    bel110bel110 Posts: 14,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved : :D
    Sawyer, Jack, Kate, Hurley, Ben, Miles ( for comedy value ) Daniel, Juliet, Sayid, MiB

Liked : :)
    Locke, Desmond, Richard, Sun and Jin, Claire, Eloise, Widmore, Ana Lucia, Penny, Charlotte, Lapidus , Ilana, Shannon, Jacob

Not a fan of ::(
    Charlie, Eko, Libby, Michael, Walt, Boone
  • Options
    tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I can't say I didn't like any of the characters to watch, but in real life I'm not sure I'd have got along with many of them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faves - Locke, Jack, Desmond, Claire, Michael, Charlie, Eko, Sayid, Jin.

Least Faves - Kate, Charlotte, Widmore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourites are Sawyer, Sayid, Locke, Ecko, Hurley, and Miles.edit@ How could I forget Desmond? Loved him.

I didn't really like any of the females except Rose, and Danielle. They seemed airhead or OTT - no middle ground.

Disliked Shannon, Kate, Boone, Jacob.
  • Options
    LucyyculLucyycul Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fav - Jack, Desmond, Ben and Charlie

Least Fav - Charlotte, Nikki, Paolo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me I think Jin had the best most rounded journey. At the start of the series he was a pretty marginalised character who set himself and Sun at the fringes of the group. Many due to his lack of English and his desire to control Sun. And Jin's journey to become an integral part of the main group and his rediscovery of his love of Sun was a good storyline.

I think Ben was one of the best characters though, the introduction of his character really changed the dynamic of the show.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fave characters: Ben, Locke, Daniel, Desmond.

Least: Shannon, Juliet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourites were Sawyer, Jack, Ben, Charlie, Claire, Juliet, Hurley, Eko, Ana-Lucia

I liked Kate at first but went off her a bit because she didn't seem able to make a choice between Jack and Sawyer. I still don't really get when and why she finally realised she loved Jack and was a bit unconvinced by that in the finale although Jack clearly loved her and Sawyer (although I was a Skater) definitely was more suited to Juliet.

I wasn't keen on Locke at times because of his clashes with Jack but grew very fond of him in the final season when he was dead (not MIB)

I never really liked Shannon, Daniel and Charlotte.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adored : Sayid, Hurley, Charlie, Sawyer, Desmond, Kate, Jin, Sun, Vincent
    Hated: Jacob, Ben, Widmore,
    Indifferent: Juliet, Clare, Jack, Charlotte, Locke, Faraday, Miles, Michael

The first five guys in my adored list made Lost for me. All of them were fabulous.
  • Options
    Weeping DreamsWeeping Dreams Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite in the first season was Shannon because she was semi-naked most of the time. In season two they started to undress Kate quite a bit. In season three there was Kate and Juliet mud wrestling.

My least favourite was Keamy who I thought was just over acted.