Would you evict Danny in a heartbeat?

tullochstullochs Posts: 947
Forum Member
✭✭
If, you become a Housemate in Big Brother, and were told to evict a HM immediately. Would you pick Danny and what would your reasons be?

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I would
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the housemates left this would be like choosing between amputating a leg or an arm :o Impossible decision!

Though probably would pick Danny just so I can say "It's my house now Boyo. Sling yer hook!" :D
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course- he's grown man of almost 30, unable to control his temper, and one who can threaten violence at the drop of a hat. That alone should have had him out on his ear.

Even putting the above aside- the continued and yearly influx of brain dead, thick as 4 short plank TOWIE-alikes, has been the blight of our media, let alone reality tv for years now, so on that point, he and his ilk need to be booted off our screens as soon as humanely possible.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it would be bye bye Joel. He seems to think that being good at arguing and debating automatically means you will always be in the right.
    He gives of that impression. Which is rubbish.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, because he is boring , dull and uninteresting .
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. There are others I would evict before him.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes :D
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Yes because he's the person I like the least:)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tullochs wrote: »
    If, you become a Housemate in Big Brother, and were told to evict a HM immediately. Would you pick Danny and what would your reasons be?

Yes. He is an aggressive misogynist and can't spell.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I actually dont care who wins but if i had to pick i would probably choose Harry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be between Chloe and Harry for me but probably Chloe just to see the looks on all their faces, especially hers :o
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would evict him in a cannon.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would evict him in a canoe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I would evict him in a cannon.

:D

If the cannon can fire him far enough away from all reality tv cameras from now until the end of his days, then so much the better.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Now it would be bye bye Joel. He seems to think that being good at arguing and debating automatically means you will always be in the right.
    He gives of that impression. Which is rubbish.

That's simply your assumption of him, that's not fact.

He debates so they can figure out the "right" in a situation. But debating with most of them in there - he may as well be talking to a bag of crisps. :D

I'd evict Danny in less than a heartbeat. But I think Chloe would be my first aim.
  • R598R598 Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd evict Chloe first
  • Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See, this is the problem with this series, I find myself completely indifferent to any of them! Not a great Danny fan, but can't bring myself to be excited about him going OR staying,

Same goes for all of them really.

Pretty much stopped watching now, not actively boycotting but can't be bothered to watch.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes! >:(
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's simply your assumption of him, that's not fact.

He debates so they can figure out the "right" in a situation. But debating with most of them in there - he may as well be talking to a bag of crisps. :D

I'd evict Danny in less than a heartbeat. But I think Chloe would be my first aim.
    Indeed it is as your assumption is that he doesn't give of that impression.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the Danny hate on here. He's not my favourite but I honestly don't see why there is such an outcry against him. There are worse than him in there imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    Yes. I would also have the audience launch ham sandwiches at him as he walks out and see if he likes it. His game plan has been obvious from the start. He's aggressive, argumentative and bitchy. He even bitches about his friends. The way he treats Christian sometimes is bad too considering he's supposed to be one of the people closest to him in the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yup!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. I would also have the audience launch ham sandwiches at him as he walks out and see if he likes it. His game plan has been obvious from the start. He's aggressive, argumentative and bitchy. He even bitches about his friends. The way he treats Christian sometimes is bad too considering he's supposed to be one of the people closest to him in the house.

I've never thought Danny and Cristian were particularly close.
  • aimataimat Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    ohhh yes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the Danny hate on here. He's not my favourite but I honestly don't see why there is such an outcry against him. There are worse than him in there imo.

I think the 'hate' you speak of is pretty mild when you put it in perspective.

What I don't understand is how Helen for example can vilified to the nth degree on here for her behaviours (and I am not defending her here) and yet someone who threatens others with violence and has repeatedly lost his temper and been overtly aggressive, effectively gets a pass from so many.

I'd say on that alone, he's worse than many of the 'villains' BB has had over the years.