Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3160352/Peter-Andre-s-bride-Emily-MacDonagh-15-minutes-late-dream-wedding.html
    Sorry for not letting you know beforehand, but we had to bring it forward for various reasons, which I will tell you about later.

Ooh he's such a big tease......
  • Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie24 wrote: »

**rolls eyes**

The wedding can be called as classy and £9.5 million be bandied about for eternity. For me though, the fact the day was sold to the tackiest mag in the country kinda cancels out any classiness for me. Put your cameras away, guests!

And of course J&P (the numpty is still referring to her as 'Bista') played important roles! Most kids do when their parents remarry.

When does New come out? Did he draft that twaddle of a column on his honeymoon, or was it a la the Harvey renuinion that never really happened pre drafted sort of thing again?
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'various reasons'...

Hmm, what about:

Desperate attention seeking in the absence of any viable work projects other than the Iceland ads?

The chance to swell the coffers with £500k?

Where are all these 'amazing' projects that CP was wittering on about?

I'll wager that PA decided that they would get married to boost his ever decreasing profile and therefore get married they did. Embolism, despite being an intelligent and so called independent woman probably had little say.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pixie24 wrote: »

I think you spelt tw*t wrong :p

I would bet that the reason is that she's up the spout and he wants to show us all what a great and committed man he is by making an honest woman of Ems before she has another one of his brood.

He's lost his iron grip on that DOTY trophy and he needs to pull out all the stops to make sure it's back in his arms again next year
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'various reasons'...

Hmm, what about:

Desperate attention seeking in the absence of any viable work projects other than the Iceland ads?

The chance to swell the coffers with £500k?

Where are all these 'amazing' projects that CP was wittering on about?

I'll wager that PA decided that they would get married to boost his ever decreasing profile and therefore get married they did. Embolism, despite being an intelligent and so called independent woman probably had little say.

He's just about to sign a new international record deal I'll have you know - I have just come back from coffee with the girls and one of then had OK! so I had a peek. No pictures of Amelia but then I told you there wouldn't be. Also he said his dad can't fly next year for health reason so they arranged it in 6 weeks. Also they said Emily wasn't pregnant so that was just more attention seeking bullshit from the king of attention seeking bullshit.

I cannot do this multiple fresh coffee business though, I feel like I'm going to take off!!!
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just about to sign a new international record deal I'll have you know - I have just come back from coffee with the girls and one of then had OK! so I had a peek. No pictures of Amelia but then I told you there wouldn't be. Also he said his dad can't fly next year for health reason so they arranged it in 6 weeks. Also they said Emily wasn't pregnant so that was just more attention seeking bullshit from the king of attention seeking bullshit.

I cannot do this multiple fresh coffee business though, I feel like I'm going to take off!!!

Yeah...just revisting this comment..yeah....:confused:

Forgot the say the front cover is lol - "Secret wedding"??? It couldn't be any LESS secret by selling it to a national magazine!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah...just revisting this comment..yeah....:confused:

Forgot the say the front cover is lol - "Secret wedding"??? It couldn't be any LESS secret by selling it to a national magazine!!!!!!!

International record deal you say? He'll be selling out Wembley yet!

Maybe this is the ' best year ever' auntie Claire was wittering on about on Twiter?

So zero pics of the middle class doctors daughter but J&P as per usual, spread all over OK!, for money. Like I said ^^^, he's nothing if not predictable! And Emily has a brass neck. Principles that only apply to her own child, and not all children's privacy. How very icky.

The DM comments are fun to read. Looks like the GBP have tangoman 'I'd sell my granny for 20k' and the oh so private Doc (well not quite) all worked out. Money and publicity crazy!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Secret wedding' on the cover of OK mag..

Huge oxymoron from a huge orange moron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Secret wedding' on the cover of OK mag..

Huge oxymoron from a huge orange moron.

:D

Not so much 'secret wedding' as 'knew all along when we were getting married but pretended not to and therefore in the weeks and months leading up to it, gave out loads of contradictory rubbish in paid interviews' wedding.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That looks like a bloke giving away his daughter.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »

Those were my exact thoughts.
    Its all so damn tacky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »

The age thing doesn't really bother me per se, I mean love is love. It's just she looks soo very young and he really does, despite the sexy selfies (sick in mouth) look his age.

And OK! need to sack their photoshopper. That front cover makes Emily's head and neck look weird! Although there's no doubting she's a very pretty girl in general.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm glad Emily got her 2015 wedding. She looks very elegant in an understated way, can't wait to see the dress properly. Not really keen on it so far, looks badly fitted and a bit 'old' for her. Her hair could be better too, we've all seen how lovely her hair is but it looks messed up in the photo.

I thought the photos would be in next week's edition, Michelle Keegan got a whole week of DM sidebars which were full of speculative reports.
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Airbrush city!
    What 'international record deal" is this, Pete??
    No decent record label would touch this one hit wonder with a barge pole!
    What label would sign a man who has to peddle his crappy Albums on QVC and instore at Iceland??

The Man's delusional
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Wow! Airbrush city!
    What 'international record deal" is this, Pete??
    No decent record label would touch this one hit wonder with a barge pole!
    What label would sign a man who has to peddle his crappy Albums on QVC and instore at Iceland??

The Man's delusional

Didn't he claim a while back that he preferred putting his 'music' out independently as it allowed for more artistic freedom? *yeah right*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if the wedding was brought forward because of the court case next year?
    Maybe CAN and his Mr Nice image will be a distant memory come next summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Didn't he claim a while back that he preferred putting his 'music' out independently as it allowed for more artistic freedom? *yeah right*

Indeed. And also he prefers flogging his albums in Iceland as a gift to his fans and has no interest in chart positions, it's all about his love of music
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well Iceland have expanded to Spain, so maybe another bumper "International" Christmas sellout:D

I wonder if he will say he brought it forward due to him doing Strictly>:(:o with that and flogging his perfume and calendars he will be too busy to get married later in the year.

Daisy you were right about no pictures of Amelia, not even one from the back of her head. Any of the brides parents or just his brothers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Well Iceland have expanded to Spain, so maybe another bumper "International" Christmas sellout:D

I wonder if he will say he brought it forward due to him doing Strictly>:(:o with that and flogging his perfume and calendars he will be too busy to get married later in the year.

Daisy you were right about no pictures of Amelia, not even one from the back of her head. Any of the brides parents or just his brothers?

Have you seen more photos of the wedding cazzz? Someone in DM comments mentioned photos being on Facebook but I can't find any.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you seen more photos of the wedding cazzz? Someone in DM comments mentioned photos being on Facebook but I can't find any.

I've just seen a pic on DM and he's carrying the Doc.

How come he's taller than his new bride in the OK! front cover pic?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    I've just seen a pic on DM and he's carrying the Doc.

How come he's taller than his new bride in the OK! front cover pic?

Its probably a combination (or all) of the following:
    1. Tissues in his shoes :D
    2. Emily wearing flats
    3. High hair for Peter
    4. No tiara or head stuff for Emily
    5. A box or steps

http://i4.cdnds.net/14/11/andre-macdonagh-tric1.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Its probably a combination (or all) of the following:
    1. Tissues in his shoes :D
    2. Emily wearing flats
    3. High hair for Peter
    4. No tiara or head stuff for Emily
    5. A box or steps

http://i4.cdnds.net/14/11/andre-macdonagh-tric1.jpg

He looks like a cardboard cut out, his Mr Whippy quiff is hilarious :D
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not posted here in a while, but I had to ask if Im the only one laughing at the subtext that says "Intimate Orangery Ceremony? :D:D Glad others have picked up on his sudden height gain too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a cardboard cut out, his Mr Whippy quiff is hilarious :D

So he's still a foot shorter that Emily even with 8 inches of hair on top!
This discussion has been closed.