100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stroppy - kettle, black?

I am not stroppy, nor am I a know it all.

Well you're sure playing the part well.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Well you're sure playing the part well.

Wel, you have won. You have seen me off with your rapier wit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Shall we go back to the gossip...?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    Shall we go back to the gossip...?

Exactly.
  • Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From popbitch mailout 30/7/15:
    Seeing as he’s in the news for being linked to his nanny, can you remember which leading lady Ben Affleck was overheard on set telling "[Actress], you have THE finest growler!"?

My guess would be a Girl who's just Gone - anyone got a better suggestion? Maybe somebody who worked with him longer ago?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From BRAPPP:

This A-list superstar actor is trying to secure the director's helm on the next instalment of his franchise for a controversial friend, who happens to be eternally A-list. The producers, eager for the A-list superstar's return, have promised to consider it and will be watching closely the production of the controversial A-lister's comeback movie that starts filming soon.

Lethal Weapon is working at the minute with The Wedding Crashers guy.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    From popbitch mailout 30/7/15:

My guess would be a Girl who's just Gone - anyone got a better suggestion? Maybe somebody who worked with him longer ago?

Serena van der Woodsen
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    I have heard that Captain America wants to go into directing but would you call him A-list
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrscee wrote: »
    I have heard that Captain America wants to go into directing but would you call him A-list

No, not really maybe B
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone have any clues as to who is today's big cheat? It's all over the place.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haven't seen this story... any links?
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »

One of Britain's highest profile TV presenters has had a secret affair...

I'm guessing Mr Strictly or the Fantastic Silver Fox.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member

My mum and I said Mr Strictly at the same time when we talked about it. But I'm sure the article I read said he had a squeaky clean image, but wasn't he in some sort of trouble with another woman (on Twitter or something?) a few years ago? Something to do with photos?

Silver Fox was our second guess. I can't think of anyone else who fits.
  • Rubbish NameRubbish Name Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My mum and I said Mr Strictly at the same time when we talked about it. But I'm sure the article I read said he had a squeaky clean image, but wasn't he in some sort of trouble with another woman (on Twitter or something?) a few years ago? Something to do with photos?

Silver Fox was our second guess. I can't think of anyone else who fits.

Please would somebody link or at least reproduce the blind for those of us who haven't seen it? Thanks :)
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Married TV legend in affair cover up"

ONE of TV’s most famous faces cheated on his wife with a woman he bedded on a lads’ holiday — then secretly gave her thousands of pounds in “hush money”.

The mum of two met the star, said to have one of the happiest marriages in showbiz, when he was holidaying abroad with mates in 2012.

She said they kissed and then had sex for much of the night.

The star, who has a squeaky-clean family man image, was still in the apartment next morning.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6570473/Married-telly-legend-used-girl-as-a-sex-toy-on-lads-holiday.html

Ummm who has a squeaky clean family man image?
  • Sarah_1971Sarah_1971 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the Geordie lads maybe? The article mentioned it was a lads golfing holiday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This Morning, Silver haired.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah_1971 wrote: »
    One of the Geordie lads maybe? The article mentioned it was a lads golfing holiday.

If it was it can only be the insect sounding one with the large forehead as he has been married for years. The smaller one only got married yesterday.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Sarah_1971 wrote: »

I thought maybe him too, but the article says 'family man', which to me suggests he has children.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the breakfast tv presenter who likes playing football in stoke boys celebrity team.
    Says he also enjoysd golf with his mates.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Married TV legend in affair cover up"

Thanks for posting. :)

It's interesting that the man is referred to as a 'TV legend'... I can't think of many who would fit that description.
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting. :)

It's interesting that the man is referred to as a 'TV legend'... I can't think of many who would fit that description.

Implies older man to me, but who ?
  • YviecYviec Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    For some reason this makes me think of the silver haired, ex footballer who is now a successful TV presenter - not sure he's a TV legend though. But then I can't of any TV star that I'd call a legend!
  • Billy NommatesBilly Nommates Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »
    Implies older man to me, but who ?
    There's an Irish ex GMTV presenter who's on Sky now I beleive
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,600
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    This Morning, Silver haired.

Yes, that's exactly who I'm thinking. If it is that makes it all the more shocking.
    Yviec wrote: »
    For some reason this makes me think of the silver haired, ex footballer who is now a successful TV presenter - not sure he's a TV legend though. But then I can't of any TV star that I'd call a legend!

Definitley a tv legend. Not sure about the football connection though.
This discussion has been closed.