justj wrote: »
    I've Reported him .This is becoming a piss take now

thank you jj
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right.

1) I think Marc is Eliza's multi.
    2) Just because we can't prove it's a multi...can we please not make fun of his spelling - it could be dyslexia or something like that which can't be helped.
    3) Eliza. Just stop. Honestly. Wherever you go there seems to be some kind of argument. Stop accusing people of following you! He is allowed to post in other threads - albeit it does look a bit off - but it could all be a massive councidene!
    4) Its a bit uncomfortable seeing the way people are treating Marc, so can you all just stop and discuss what's going on in the Coach!
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    I've Reported him .This is becoming a piss take now

I have as well. So do you think any other couples will come in today? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right.

2) Just because we can't prove it's a multi...can we please not make fun of his spelling - it could be dyslexia or something like that which can't be helped.
    3) Eliza. Just stop. Honestly. Wherever you go there seems to be some kind of argument. Stop accusing people of following you! He is allowed to post in other threads - albeit it does look a bit off - but it could all be a massive councidene!
    4) Its a bit uncomfortable seeing the way people are treating Marc, so can you all just stop and discuss what's going on in the Coach!

I am not his multi and I have reported him. Why would I do that if it's me?
  • comdydave2wincomdydave2win Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right.

oh thank you whyhelloworld
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you all just stop now!

It's becoming very irritating to read through this constant merry-go round of words between the lot of you. It's putting me off posting in here and probably for others two. Eliza and Marc, just stop talking/posting to each other and leave it at that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »

:D
    dont know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As others have said - to make it look like it's not your multi.

All my other points still stand. Just stop Eliza. Seriously. It's getting really uncomfortable watching this. It's no wonder there is hardly anyone other than yourself in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you all just stop now!

It's becoming very irritating to read through this constant merry-go round of words between the lot of you. It's putting me off posting in here and probably for others two. Eliza and Marc, just stop talking/posting to each other and leave it at that.

i am fine with that but she think where ever she goes i follow her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As others have said - to make it look like it's not your multi.

All my other points still stand. Just stop Eliza. Seriously. It's getting really uncomfortable watching this. It's no wonder there is hardly anyone other than yourself in this thread.

yeah i was all right just brushing under the carpet but she brought it up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to talk to JJ about Couch Trip!! I've reported Marc so we can move on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am fine with that but she think where ever she goes i follow her

If you stop replying to her posts, then she won't have to think that anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

in not just on here she thinks
    all over the forum she thinks that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i do but she still thinks i do
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to talk to JJ about Couch Trip!! I've reported Marc so we can move on.

It's all very good and well saying that.

But...Marc has done nothing that JJ hasn't done, yet you talk to JJ fine!

No wonder Marc doesn't think he has done anything wrong because you act the same way with JJ with all the kisses etc! You've brought this on by yourself and it wouldn't surprise me if something like this happens again and you're involved. You treat one person - that is doing the same as Marc - completely different.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in not just on here is all over the forum she thinks that

What do you expect when your constantly posting in the same places as her at the same time. Just stop replying to her and Eliza don't reply to him. This whole thing is becoming very irritating and I'm tired of reading page and pages off it. Your meant to be adults, start acting like them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No wonder Marc doesn't think he has done anything wrong because you act the same way with JJ with all the kisses etc! You've brought this on by yourself and it wouldn't surprise me if something like this happens again and you're involved. You treat one person - that is doing the same as Marc - completely different.

thank you whyhelloworld
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you expect when your constantly posting in the same places as her at the same time. Just stop replying to her and Eliza don't reply to him. This whole thing is becoming very irritating and I'm tired of reading page and pages off it. Your meant to be adults, start acting like them!

i am cool with that if she is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

JJ doesn't follow me everywhere. I've stopped talking to Marc now so would like to move on please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have stopped talking to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ doesn't follow me everywhere. I've stopped talking to Marc now so would like to move on please.

i do not follow you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But....JJ does the same! Her and JJ have acted a lot closer than her and Marc!

It's ridiculous that everyone is treating Marc like shit! He comes on to a site and sees how Eliza treats JJ and how JJ treats Eliza and he comes on and does the same thing, yet gets ridiculed for it because Eliza accusing him of following her, and creeping her out! It's a forum for god sake! If Marc wants to go to another thread and reply to one of Eliza's comments - he can! But Eliza starts to make herself into a victim of a stalker or something! Pathetic!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i do not follow you

Marc, just stop it! It's over! Leave it here and stop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But....JJ does the same! Her and JJ have acted a lot closer than her and Marc!

It's ridiculous that everyone is treating Marc like shit! He comes on to a site and sees how Eliza treats JJ and how JJ treats Eliza and he comes on and does the same thing, yet gets ridiculed for it because Eliza accusing him of following her, and creeping her out! It's a forum for god sake! If Marc wants to go to another thread and reply to one of Eliza's comments - he can! But Eliza starts to make herself into a victim of a stalker or something! Pathetic!

thank you sir
    Marc, just stop it! It's over! Leave it here and stop.

i cool if she is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said I'm happy to stop talking to him.
This discussion has been closed.