Oh Sharon...

13»

Comments

• D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    Not to mention her saying " f*** f*** f*** " when waiting for the results.

I also don't like the fact that she seems to spend little time withher acts. There's always pictures of her arriving at Heathrow late in the week, so who mentors them Monday to Thursday ?
    After how many years of this show being on, you honestly think these high profile extremely busy judges actually spend all week rehearsing with a reality TV star. A morning session for all their acts at most to film the VT's and that is about it - and maybe show their faces on the Friday rehearsal.
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt they'll be kids who watched the show copying what she said now thinking it's acceptable behaviour.
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    After how many years of this show being on, you honestly think these high profile extremely busy judges actually spend all week rehearsing with a reality TV star. A morning session for all their acts at most to film the VT's and that is about it - and maybe show their faces on the Friday rehearsal.

No, I don't think they are glued together all week, but at least the other judges were shown in the studio with their acts.

Sharon just flies in and has a 5 minute chat on the sofa with them by the looks of it. Probably find out what they are singing on Saturday afternoon.
  • NortherlyNortherly Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was half expecting her to then tell the Feed the Monkey analogy that Roy Hodgeson used so well ..