Options

Cougar Town

ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
Forum Member
✭✭
I know many people regard this as just Courtney Cox' vanity project but I love it and after watching it faithfully for 6 or so years I'm sorry to see it come to an end.
The finale was actually quite moving.

Comments

• Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    I watched seasons 1-3 on sky demand boxsets and I really enjoy it. It's an easy watch, nice characters and some real funny moments.

Show doesn't take itself too seriously and I like that. Going to try and catch the last three seasons online.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    I also watched every series and quite liked it.also sad to see it end,but i think the time was right.It helped that i was a huge fan of scrubs,friends and freaks and geeks as many of the same cast were used.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it, but when it changed networks, I thought the quality went downhill. I never even bothered to watch the final season.
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Was a shame Sky dropped it, I'd really got into it after the first three seasons
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watched the last few seasons out of habit and because I wanted to know what happened to the characters, but I found the show too insular and all about Courtney Cox's character who was a bit too shallow.

The standout episodes were too far and few between.

It was a nice ending to the series and I'm glad they got another go on the other channel.