Options

Has Lee given up on Jasmine and now over her?

mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is Lee finally over Jasmine?

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/article/video/Day-22-Is-Lee-finally-over-Jasmine

Seems like Lee may be choosing Casey over Jasmine?

Comments

• Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Jasmine went back in tomorrow he'd be all over her (if she deemed to allow it).
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Jasmine was to go back in there right now, she'd slap him stupid and tell him he's welcome to what he wished for.
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine who? ;-) :D
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    To be honest I don't think Jasmine is going to be bothered. She is not going to be short on offers let be honest. Casey can keep keep letting Lee walk all over her I think she should change her name to door mat.
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe he said to Casey: "I haven't met someone like you in such a long time" - - a line straight out of the recycling bin :D

I do get what Lee's saying though - him and Casey have always had a great friendship, especially before all the mess, and they have great chemistry. The only time I like Lee is when he's being silly with Casey.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do agree with Lee here.What I have seen between Lee and Casey is friendship,they get on well together.It was not the same with Jasmine.I am not sure if it can work if taken further.
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh thank god a lee thread....as I want to know if anyone caught what he said in the like 20min live feed!!
    As him & drunken bum Dappy (total lightweight but funny) were in the garden and Dappy was talking about crowd reaction to Luisa being boos then abit of a combo of boos and cheers. Then lee goes when it came to him and he saying oh there was nothing tonight, no crowd reaction or nothing I mean WTF is the man insane??!! he knew the crowd were boing as at he was like the 1st tine "why are people booing and had hands up in the air" then he sort of embraced it so WTF would he say to Dappy there was no reaction when his name was called...the man is totally delusional he is so out on Sunday IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking Lee finds Jasmine physically attractive more but Casey he has more of a connection with her than he has with Jasmine. Also knowing deep down she's leaving soon for America.
    An since he basically said there he couldn't go back to Jasmine now after being cuddling Casey .
    Then the "In 3 days time..." thing he's saying and both claiming to just be friends maybe the time away from Jasmine has given him more time to think. Really think he shouldn't commit to either an give himself time away from them both before making any decisions.

I don't think Jasmine would even give Lee a chance now if he went back to her she'd have words with him and tell him to get lost imo and be nothing more than friends.
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is hilarious, he changes his mind every 5 minutes
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is all so two weeks ago.
  • Options
    registermepleasregistermepleas Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Casey thinks he's an Admiral
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back to the tap running. These two can't keep away from each other.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJj4PC9KgM
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I'm thinking Lee finds Jasmine physically attractive more but Casey he has more of a connection with her than he has with Jasmine. Also knowing deep down she's leaving soon for America.
    An since he basically said there he couldn't go back to Jasmine now after being cuddling Casey .
    Then the "In 3 days time..." thing he's saying and both claiming to just be friends maybe the time away from Jasmine has given him more time to think. Really think he shouldn't commit to either an give himself time away from them both before making any decisions.

I don't think Jasmine would even give Lee a chance now if he went back to her she'd have words with him and tell him to get lost imo and be nothing more than friends.

The man is an idiot, what he forgets is cameras are on him all the time...it was like when he was in the dairy room about "yeah a kissed a girl one night then kissed a girl another night this happens all the time" ok yeah when girl 1 knows nothing about girl 2 and you certainly don't get off with either one in front of the other FFS especially if u value your balls lol!!!
    Something it seems Lee doesn't understand as just comes across as a whingy bitch.... Jasimne will run away as quite frankly he ain't a catch and Casey may do one story with him and then milk it dry about the 2 timing heart break I reckon...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lkhere wrote: »
    oh thank god a lee thread....as I want to know if anyone caught what he said in the like 20min live feed!!
    As him & drunken bum Dappy (total lightweight but funny) were in the garden and Dappy was talking about crowd reaction to Luisa being boos then abit of a combo of boos and cheers. Then lee goes when it came to him and he saying oh there was nothing tonight, no crowd reaction or nothing I mean WTF is the man insane??!! he knew the crowd were boing as at he was like the 1st tine "why are people booing and had hands up in the air" then he sort of embraced it so WTF would he say to Dappy there was no reaction when his name was called...the man is totally delusional he is so out on Sunday IMO

The last time Emma called them to tell them they are in the final,the crowd did not react to Lee's name.He is not delusional it is true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After that conversation in the garden it was a matter of time.He was telling Casey that he has chosen her over Jasmine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    The last time Emma called them to tell them they are in the final,the crowd did not react to Lee's name.He is not delusional it is true.

Yeah i saw that with the other times but in the live feed he actually said the crowd didn't react when his name was called out which was absolute nonsense..
    ok edit he is pick and chosing what he feels is best...still stick by the man is delusional
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

haha it's officially back ON when the taps are running! that's for sure :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "11.28am: Lee: "I've told Casey how I feel." Luisa: "And how do you feel?" Lee: "I don't know." Glad that's cleared up. #bbuklive"
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO he is protecting his own ego incase Jasmine does not like him.

It will be interesting to see if Duncan has said anything during the task?

I think Lee wants Jasmine but Casey is back up.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO the real relationship is Jasmine and Luisa there was a lot of Electricity between them.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it matter which one he's with as long as he gets the OK deal;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    IMO the real relationship is Jasmine and Luisa there was a lot of Electricity between them.

LOL that is really funny.:)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    LOL that is really funny.:)

What is funny about it.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    If Jasmine went back in tomorrow he'd be all over her (if she deemed to allow it).

exactly!! ... he as changeable as the wind .... one minute here ... somewhere else the next, & doesnt see the problem why people get upset .... he's got alot to learn :rolleyes:

Jasmine is a player ... she'd eat him for brekkie and spit out the pips .... maybe a lesson from her is what he needs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭