Options

Kerry Katona 'arrested in assault probe'

Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
Forum Member
✭✭
Kerry Katona is being held by police over claims that she assaulted a man, it has been reported.

The 28-year-old was arrested on suspicion of committing assault, criminal damage and a public order offence, Sky News reports.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a173968/kerry-katona-arrested-in-assault-probe.html

Here we go.......... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let it be the cabbie she's twatted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm I wonder which section of the public order offence?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    newwoman wrote: »
    Please let it be the cabbie she's twatted.

Careful, you'll be told off for saying that in a minute :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful, you'll be told off for saying that in a minute :rolleyes:

Why? Isn't it what everyone is thinking?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Quite possibly, but not End-Em-All.
  • Options
    ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know its what I was thinking ;):D
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She gets classier by the day.

Jordan is going to be pissed. Two big scandals in a row taking away her shine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't Jordan's new show start tomorrow? If so - what a coincidence that this has only now being announced! :D

No one cares less as we're so used to her behaving in this way! We'd be more shocked if she actually sorted herself out and binned pinhead! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry - such a classy lady
    kids will be so proud of her in years to come...
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She probably assaulted the person who "fitted" camera.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry - such a classy lady
    kids will be so proud of her in years to come...

I really feel for those children, especially the two girls. What sort of summer holiday are they having? They are going to be so messed up when they are older.It really is time Kerry took responsibility for her actions and put her chidren first and herself , last.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I really feel for those children, especially the two girls. What sort of summer holiday are they having? They are going to be so messed up when they are older.It really is time Kerry took responsibility for her actions and put her chidren first and herself , last.

Imagine when they're back at school and they all take turns in telling the class what they did in the 6 weeks?

Most kids will be telling tales of holidays in the sun, days out and holiday clubs. Those two poor mites will have to repeat tales of mummy doing charlie, the paps on the doorstep, daddy Mark copping off with a couple of trollops on holiday, mummy keeling over pissed, mummy being taken away by a policeman and daddy Brian outting back on the plane home first chance he got. :(
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    She probably assaulted the person who "fitted" camera.

And we all know who did that dont we boys & girls:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aye! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

3 weeks in Ireland and a holiday in Tenerife, its lot better one than most other children in the country will have had. Chances are, Gemma is keeping them away from any of whats been going on these last few weeks and if they are used to seeing Kerry being a mess which I think they probably are, they may not realise something has happened, until term starts next week and someone in school mentions it of course.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just trying to work out whats on Hawthorne Business Park. It's the business park directly behind one of the big Warrington Gyms. It's also just over the road from where she grew up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    No one seems to actually be asking WHO made this video though. I'm not condoning her actions and she deserved to get found out but surely there is some kind of law against filming someone in their own home without permission and then selling to a third party?

Think it's pretty obvious who she's "assaulted"
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lottylou wrote: »

Think it's pretty obvious who she's "assaulted"

Care to share?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant really see her assaulting pinhead in public - she probably gives him a piece of her mind behind closed doors.;) It's more likely that a member of the public said something to her in the wake of all this and she lashed out. Who knows - I expect the truth will emerge in the next few days, when she's had time to make up yet another story in order to sell, thus trying to gain public sympathy and support! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FGS ... she was barely out of the police station after the other business. Probably another opportunist trying to get a photo, and getting a bit more than they bargained for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see how she tries to get herself out of this seeing as she's been plastered over the papers/magazines saying how she's going into rehab and will sort herself out as she's ashamed of her behaviour. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mmcdmmcd Posts: 8,558
    Forum Member
    As posted on the other Kerry thread this is what she is likely to have been arrested for:

UPDATE: Johnny Ikon has received exclusive information indicating that the office Kerry's arrest took place at was Touchstone Ltd, the accountants and lawyers firm responsible for dealing with her bankruptcy. She's thought to have assaulted an employee. More to follow....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Cant really see her assaulting pinhead in public - she probably gives him a piece of her mind behind closed doors.;) It's more likely that a member of the public said something to her in the wake of all this and she lashed out. Who knows - I expect the truth will emerge in the next few days, when she's had time to make up yet another story in order to sell, thus trying to gain public sympathy and support! :rolleyes:

Yeah was just thinking it was more than likely some member of the public that made a smart remark or something....and like you said she probably deals with pinhead indoors...am sure i read in one of the mags this week about how she reacted to those pics of and the stripper.... indoors of course ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by mmcd
    As posted on the other Kerry thread this is what she is likely to have been arrested for:

UPDATE: Johnny Ikon has received exclusive information indicating that the office Kerry's arrest took place at was Touchstone Ltd, the accountants and lawyers firm responsible for dealing with her bankruptcy. She's thought to have assaulted an employee. More to follow....

Oh god....... so she's not assaulted pinhead or a member of public? It gets worse! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's obviously out of control and seriously needs to get away from that ******** husband and get herself sorted out or she could be dead by the end of the year. I almost feel sorry for her :confused: