Options

Ricky Whittle arrested (Merged)

I was trawling through SCD stories this morning (the joys of maternity leave) and saw this - apparently Ricky Whittle was arrested on suspicion of assualt last night after a party - Sorry if this is in another thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1231345/Strictly-awkward-Ricky-Whittle-bumps-ex-Carley-Stenson-Hollyoaks-party.html

Just thought it was yet more drama in an action packed week:eek:

Comments

• Options
    Kez100Kez100 Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pulling Natalie off of Alesha?
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhoamish wrote: »
    I was trawling through SCD stories this morning (the joys of maternity leave) and saw this - apparently Ricky Whittle was arrested on suspicion of assualt last night after a party - Sorry if this is in another thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1231345/Strictly-awkward-Ricky-Whittle-bumps-ex-Carley-Stenson-Hollyoaks-party.html

Just thought it was yet more drama in an action packed week:eek:

A pap. And the same pap that made such allegations against another celeb which was subsequently dropped.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/news/local-news/127002-ricky-whittle-arrest-on-suspicion-of-assault.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Apparently paparazzi bashing (how do you spell allegedlly - aghhh). Maybe taking photogs of Nat and Alesha!!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Merseyside Police have confirmed a 29 year old man from Billinge in Lancashire has been arrested on suspicion of assault. It's believed that it followed an collision between a car and a pedestrian.

He remains in custody and is helping Merseyside Police with their enquiries.

Source: Merseyside Police
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A pap. And the same pap that made such allegations against another celeb which was subsequently dropped.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/news/local-news/127002-ricky-whittle-arrest-on-suspicion-of-assault.html

Sorry, just thought people would be intersted - not gloating. Not a Whittle fan, but no one on this series seems to be having much luck.
  • Options
    Kez100Kez100 Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may have been provoked or it may be blown out of proportion if it's a pap. Pity that whatever the outcome it looks like he will miss Friday training and he needs to get down to London pretty sharpish tomorrow (or is it normally tonight?) as well.

This series really is turning into Nightmare from Strictly Street.
  • Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rhoamish wrote: »
    Sorry, just thought people would be intersted - not gloating. Not a Whittle fan, but no one on this series seems to be having much luck.

Chris and Ola and Natalie and Vincent are doing great. :p No injuries, racist accusations, dance offs, arrests... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kez100 wrote: »
    He may have been provoked or it may be blown out of proportion if it's a pap. Pity that whatever the outcome it looks like he will miss Friday training and he needs to get down to London pretty sharpish tomorrow (or is it normally tonight?) as well.

Hopefully he will make it down and be able to catch up on rehearsal - not a Whittle fan - I think it is the lack of a smile at the beginning of ITT (yes I repeat myself), but he is a good dancer, probably the best left and I am looking forward to all the dances this weekend.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pulling Natalie off of Alesha?

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chris and Ola and Natalie and Vincent are doing great. :p No injuries, racist accusations, dance offs, arrests... ;)

Watching ITT have to hope Vincent doesn't have a dramatic roly poly related accident and Chris and Ola aren't crushed in the VW championship dodgems ; )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what the rule is on getting a bye week if you're in custody? :confused:
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what the rule is on getting a bye week if you're in custody? :confused:
    :D

Ricky and Natalie could well be dancing to the Jailhouse Rock!
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered why he hasn't done his usual tweet about being on the train into London

• Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm begining to suspect sabotage. Is it a coincidence that it is all the better dancers being taken out. Maybe Craig is still there haunting the place the phantom of SCD or it could be one of the other innocent seeming celebs or a desperate pro has finally cracked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    welwynrose wrote: »
    I wondered why he hasn't done his usual tweet about being on the train into London

Having read both articles - he might actually struggle to get down to London today. Questioning later today and then hopefully released on bail...Not good news:(
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "The incident involved a collision with a male pedestrian."

Eh? That seems to suggest something like pap was sticking his camera up to a car and Ricky knocked him as he drove off. If that's the case, can't say I blame him that much...
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for the SCD producers this is rapidly turning into the series from hell
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claire2281 wrote: »
    Eh? That seems to suggest something like pap was sticking his camera up to a car and Ricky knocked him as he drove off. If that's the case, can't say I blame him that much...

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the circumstances you are not supposed to leave the scene of an accident. He had been at a 'leaving party' so I hope he hadnt been drinking aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I am beginning to feel a bit sorry for the SCD producers this is rapidly turning into the series from hell
    It really is. If they can get a final together out of this, then I applaud them.
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not exactly going to put him in a good frame of mind for the dance tomorrow - maybe the pap had been given a backhander by Natalie & Vincent or Chris & Ola
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is getting so ridiculous its untrue! Is someone going to step on a rake tom & jerry style later today, and have the studios/backstage been thoroughly checked for banana skins? what next?!
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    milmol wrote: »
    This is getting so ridiculous its untrue! Is someone going to step on a rake tom & jerry style later today, and have the studios/backstage been thoroughly checked for banana skins? what next?!
    Still time for someone to get a dodgy Korma from the takeaway :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This series is cursed:eek:

I actually feel sorry for the producers, Every day they must be bracing themselves for something else to go wrong!
  • Options
    PatchbunclePatchbuncle Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, Natalie will be fuming! I think I'd rather face the full force of the law than a furious Natalie!

The producers must be in a room somewhere in Television Centre wondering what on earth isgoing to happen next.